Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hedo Amigos and Young Swingers Week. 3/16-3/26

Quote Originally Posted by Cdn_cpl View Post
    Well if it's open to anyone maybe others will chime in but I'm not really interested in pointing fingers although I have been there when the Amigos where in the house and would definitely love to join up with that group.
    Would love to have you join us!!!!

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownHedoCpl View Post

Everyone was pleasant to talk to but if you are outside their age range you have to keep one thing in mind: you are like the older family members at a holiday party. You will get a nice, brief conversation with them and then when it is time to have fun the kids are going to go off on their own. So if one of your goals is to have a crazy lifestyle experience you have to go into a YSW week knowing you are effectively eliminating a large percentage of people to hook up with because in most cases they just aren't going to be interested in hooking up with people who are 15, 20 years older or could be their parents in some cases.
    Well... we are a little bit worried now!
    We are 44-40 y.o. and we've just booked for the Summer Vacation with YSW on July 23rd-30th.
    Before booking we asked them if we are "Young enough" for the YSW and they wrote us back that we are in the age range for YSW.
    According to your words... it seems that we'll face some problems in finding couples to play with!
    S&G
    Rome, Italy

SDC: sexitaly
    Kasidie: sexitaly
    IOL: sexitaly

Next trip: Young Swingers Week Summer Vacation July 23 - 30 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by step_gin View Post
    We are 44-40 y.o. and we've just booked for the Summer Vacation with YSW on July 23rd-30th.
    Before booking we asked them if we are "Young enough" for the YSW and they wrote us back that we are in the age range for YSW.
    According to your words... it seems that we'll face some problems in finding couples to play with!

You have nothing to worry about! I have been on previous YSW trips and you are definitely in the age range Go with an open mind and a positive attitude and you will have an amazing trip!

I don't think there is anything to worry about, there is plenty of us in your age range. We will have more fun than possible.

Thank you for posting this....because I REALLY appreciate the comments that followed in response to it! I've been feeling the same way. My BF is 33, but I am 41, so it's been stressing me out a little (to say the least). Lol. Thanks all for the confidence building replies. Cheers!
    Release your inhibitions, Feel the rain on your skin.....

Upcoming Trips:
    H2 Nov 4-14, 2020

Past Trips:
    13 trips to H2 (Mar '10, Jul '11, May '12, Jan '14, May '14, Jan '15, Jul '15, Jan '16, Jul '16, Jan '17, Oct '17, Jan '18, Jan 19)
    9 trips to H3
    Freedom of Seas Cruise (Nov '13)
    Desire Los Cobos (March '13)
    Copa Cabana Desire - Costa Rica (August '10)
    3 trips to Temptations (October '09, '10, '11)
    Spice - Lanzarote, Spain (April '15)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123