Thread: First trip, hopefully not our last

Registered User ButterballCoupl's Avatar
    Lower Mid-Central Western Michigan (between Lansing and Grand Rapids)

First trip, hopefully not our last

This is a long review, so sorry ahead of time!
    Well, we have been back in the states now for over a week and it feels like it has been weeks since we have felt the tropical breezes on our naughty bits! I (the wife) was very hesitant about coming to Hedo. I am an overweight, flabby woman of over 50 and my husband is a big bellied man of over 50. I was very nervous needless to say because in the states, people are extremely judgemental. Not in Jamaica! Never in my more that 50 years have I met a group of people that could care less that I have more rolls then a bakery, stretch marks indicating the birth of children, scars from a minor surgery.
    First time out of the country for me. Did Club Mobay and if we ever come back (it is something we are already talking about) we will do it again! Breeze past the line to customs. Quickly processed and scooted off to the Club. Drinks in hand, we relax! Our hostess that led us to the Club was a doll! Sweet, personable and helpful. Loved her! Two drinks while waiting for our ride to Hedo, a quick fill on our travel cups and we were off!
    Arrive to a warm greeting at the resort. I felt like a celebrity, which I am not, and have never been treated as such. Husband waited for luggage as I checked in. Quick, easy process. Drink in hand, we were pointed to our group table to pick up our information and gift bag. Nice people from Dream Pleasure Tours! We are "assigned" a porter for our bags (4 of them, what were we thinking?!) He walked us briefly through the dining hall and pointed out this and that. We climbed the fight of stairs to our room. As we were opening the door, our porter said hi to the couple that was arriving at the next room. She mistook us for saying it but I am glad of her mistake. We became fast friends along with her other half. We hung out a couple times while there and enjoyed their company very much. Sweet Kimberly and teddy bear Jason!
    My husband didn't wait but 30 minutes and he was dropping trou and putting on a swim suit. I put on one of the three bathing suits I brought and we headed to the pool. We were staying on the prude side, ocean view. Our neighbors and us went to the pool where my husband quickly dropped the swim suit and headed into the pool. I was still self conscious and stayed in my full two pieces as did our new friend and her honey. We drank and swam and then decided to go to dinner all together. We headed back to our rooms to change and walk back to the Flame.
    The food was fantastic. The company great. Had a wonderful time but we were getting tired as we had gotten upat 2 a.m. because of an early flight. To bed we went.
    Next morning, I didn't feel well. Dehydrated. Drank some water and took a migraine pill and within 30 minutes I was ready for breakfast. It was quite a selection to choose from. Lots of fruit, pastries, and traditional and non traditional ( for Americans) foods. I tried the coconut milk grits and I found I genuinely liked them. Ate them almost every morning from that day on.
    We head back to our room and plan on hanging at the beach, prude side. We head to the beach and we are no more that 30 feet away from the nude side and I tell my honey let's go. Here I was all nervous and I say let's go. Off came the suits and found ourselves some lounge chairs and settled in. No problem for either of us. It wasn't a problem for the rest of the entire trip! Silly me!
    We ate at each restaurant and found we liked them all but in order, we enjoyed the Flame, Pastafari, main dining then the Japanese restaurant. Did not think the Japanese was that good. We even had a late night (4 a.m.!) snack at the nude pool eatery! Food was good everywhere and plentiful. Drinks were fabulous and freeflowing! I haven't drank that much in a long time. Rum punch is delicous as was what ever we asked our bartenders to conjure up.
    My sweetie and I enjoyed a late night trist on one of the outdoor beds by the disco and we didn't give a care if anyone watched. I have never had sex out in the open and it was quite liberating. We then slipped into the pool behind the bed and swam and chilled out. At the nude pool, I allowed my man to go down on me in public view. Another first. Was exciting and strange at the same time. Once we were in the tub by the grotto and while our new friends fooled around with others, he got me off by fingers and my grinding on him. Such naughtiness in public is new to both of us but fun.
    We did the catamaran tour to Rick's and all we can say is that "we went to Rick's". Not something I would do again, going to Rick's. The young men at Rick's are vulture-esque in their begging ways. Makes it a bit uncomfortable. We watched the divers and honey had a Red Stripe and then loaded the boat taxi back to the catamaran. Of all on board, I was the only topless and then nude female on board. Me! Miss semi prude!
    More drinks on the ride back. We dock and start to head back to our room. Saw people taking pics on the rocks and part of our group (Beach Bind) also doing it. We stopped and took a few and then my hubby did the Captain Morgan pose. I took a pic then for some reason he did it again and lost his footing and fell back. He landed on what he thought was sand but it hid a rock and he immediately severly sprained his anke and punctured his shin. To the nurse we go. A doctor is called in. They want us to go to Hospital. $1000 round trip by ambulance to Montego Bay. Ya, not happening. We only had a day and half left so we stayed in our room and tried getting things set up for travel upgrades for his leg. No go. But it didn't dampen out trip. People were great including other guests. We were irie mon and would go again. The only issue we had was with someone at the front desk when I was trying to get some paper work sent for my husband to sign from the medical travel insurance we purchased just incase. I felt like they didn't really want to honor my request of an email address for the paperwork to be sent so it could be printed for us. The fax I was told was down. But it all worked out. We are home, husband is getting the medical care he needs and we are trying to figure out when we can go back. And no more pictures on the rocks!
    Northaven Resort, Brooklyn, Michigan - September 2015
    Hedo II, Beach Bind Event, March 26-April 2, 2016

Registered User The Travel Slut's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Wow..great report and thanks for the taking the time to be so detailed.

Glad the healing is occurring and hopefully the good memories will overshadow the one incident.

Again, thanks for sharing.....

We love long reviews that way we get to live vicariously through you...
    Hedo May 2015
    Hedo May 21-27 2016
    Hedo December 8-12 2016

Hedo February 16-21 2018
    Hedo May 19-25 2018
    Hedo May 13-18 2019
    Hedo October 21-26 2019

Registered User ButterballCoupl's Avatar
    Lower Mid-Central Western Michigan (between Lansing and Grand Rapids)
    Thanks Anne! I didn't get really deep into everything we did. But it was our first and hopefully not our last trip there. We didn't do any of the theme nights but what we saw really didn't appeal to us. We didn't get to do Toga night. That was the night my sweetie hurt his foot.
    Northaven Resort, Brooklyn, Michigan - September 2015
    Hedo II, Beach Bind Event, March 26-April 2, 2016

Great report and happy you enjoyed! Sorry to read about the injury but it certainly didn't seem to dampen your spirit!
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

Registered User jeanie_hotpants's Avatar
    Great to hear that your first trip was a success and you are planning your next visit. Hedo is a little bit addictive. Sorry to hear about the injury. Best wishes for a speedy and complete recovery.
    Jeanie Hotpants

Past trips:
    May 4-11, 2019 with the Fluffernutters for Princess Week
    March 2016 with Hedo Amigos
    Sept 2011 with Hellians
    Sept 2010 with Hellians
    Aug 2009

Early in Feb this yea r my wife and I went to Hedo in Jamaica we are in our fifties in good shape she is 5 10 great legs double d and well trimmed. Im 6 3 work out with a average thick dick. We have had some experience over the years but nothing like we found in Hedo. First night we arrived it was naughty school girl night we both found this highly erotic woman of all ages showing off in school girl out fits. The second day we walked nude from p rude to nude watched a lady give a guy a bj and it was only 9 am. Did some tanning saw alot of very sexy people, more sexy people during the evening around 11 we went to the famous nude side hot tub watched people making out my lady gave me a blowjob on the edge of pool with a bunch of on lookers we watched two couples switching alot of coupleswere giving each other hand jobs. The following night we went to the play room first for us and we had sex for a long time off of the main area watching the very sexy goings on for about a hour great orgasams more theme night this one involved the toga party ending in a foam buble party in the disco about 100 or so naked people dancing neck high in bubles lots of groping and fondling ended the night back in the playroom this time in the main area there were about 5 couples going at it a middle age couple were next to us both women o other top the lady reached over and began fondling my ladies boobs we mem became highly excited we never swapped but the women were fondling balls of the other partner as the women were giving us head. They came got up and left I went down on my lady and noticed a lady who was alone sitting beside us playing with her pussy she started licking my wifes boobs, my wife came thelady then moved on. The best week of our lives cant wait to go back

Quote Originally Posted by ButterballCoupl View Post
    We head to the beach and we are no more that 30 feet away from the nude side and I tell my honey let's go. Here I was all nervous and I say let's go. Off came the suits and found ourselves some lounge chairs and settled in. No problem for either of us. It wasn't a problem for the rest of the entire trip! Silly me!
    I had this same experience my first time - now I hate having to wear a bathing suit! ;D So happy you enjoyed your first trip - I hope you many more to come!
    Release your inhibitions, Feel the rain on your skin.....

Upcoming Trips:
    H2 Nov 4-14, 2020

Past Trips:
    13 trips to H2 (Mar '10, Jul '11, May '12, Jan '14, May '14, Jan '15, Jul '15, Jan '16, Jul '16, Jan '17, Oct '17, Jan '18, Jan 19)
    9 trips to H3
    Freedom of Seas Cruise (Nov '13)
    Desire Los Cobos (March '13)
    Copa Cabana Desire - Costa Rica (August '10)
    3 trips to Temptations (October '09, '10, '11)
    Spice - Lanzarote, Spain (April '15)