Thread: 11th Annual Hedo Amigos Week at Hedonism II - March 11-18 2017

Cool 11th Annual Hedo Amigos Week at Hedonism II - March 11-18 2017

Core dates for the 2017 trip are March 11th to March 18th.

What we are: The Hedo Amigos are a travel group that goes to Hedonism and excels at having an outrageous time. We were formed in 2007 by a few couples that were at Hedonism III and just get more outstanding every year! In 2016 we had over 300 people during the week and even though we are such a large group we pride ourselves in being drama-free and adding a positive vibe to the resort, the staff, and the other guests who are occupying it with us. It does not suck!!

Who we are: We are mostly couples from US/Canada but have a few of both single males and females each year. We are what you call a party group with a naked problem. We are not a swingers group, but some of our members do participate in the lifestyle. I would not consider us prudes either as we have been known to “cloud up” whatever pool we happen to be in from the Whipahol and rum creme poured over willing body parts. We basically are, just cool as fuck…anytime you get a bunch of great people together, get them neekid with a limitless supply of drinks, it is an easy thing to accomplish. We are, one of the best weeks of the year to go to Hedo…we piss excellence…and you will return with with some new best, life-long friends and a shit load of memories that would make Charlie Sheen say “wow!”

What you can expect: Joining the Amigos cost zip, nada, nothing. The ONLY requirement that we have to join is that you are booked and overlap your stay at Hedo II at least three full days during your trip…and we prefer those to be in the beginning of our week. We have a number of organized activities during the week that mainly revolve around being naked in a pool and drinking….are you seeing a theme here?? We communicate 24/7/365 via our Facebook Secret Group where you will get to know past and present members via their posts and pictures. The secret Facebook group is just that….secret. None of your other “vanilla” friends or family members will know you are either a member of the group or will be able to see what you post to the group. We have been using this Facebook group for over five years now and have not had one instance of somebody getting caught or in trouble from participating. The requirement to be added to our Facebook group is that you must be booked at Hedo during our 2017 week.

Events and Themes: Like I said we have a number of activities during the week, and we are a group that likes to dress up in theme every night and reward those participate in our contests and events (We give away over 7 free nights each year courtesy of the resort). On the other hand we are also the type of group who respects that this is your vacation. There is no pressure to participate, if you want to hang out in a hammock all day…do it! But what we do offer is some fun things that are not normally offered during a week at Hedo. Things we have done in the past are mixer events, scavenger hunts, gift exchanges, pole dancing competitions, beach crawls, pub crawls, group cat cruise, beer pong tournaments, disco welcome parties and of course our World Famous Blow Out Pool Party. You know you are doing something right when the office staff walks all the way down to the nude pool to see what the hell is going on…something that has happened at both Hedo II and III!! I know other groups are now claiming to have a outrageous "Blow out Party"...I can tell you they might be imitating what we do (which I am flattered), but this is the real deal and hands down the best day in the nude pool all year long. In fact Hedo now brings down food food from the main dining room to the nude pool because NO ONE went there to eat during the lunch time hour!! Want 16 girls in a wet t-shirt contest by the pool...ya we got that. Want every EC and Serena in the pool partying their ass off with us...yea, we got that too. Want to feel like you are in a Lil Jon video...once you go, you will know! Don't take my word for it, next time you are at Hedo ask an EC or a nude pool bartender about it. Before they say anything, they are going to have to wipe the smile off their face.

2017 Preliminary Hedo Amigos Schedule: (Coming Soon Mon)

Our Travel Agent: You can use whatever travel agent you choose to join the Amigos but why? We highly recommend that you use Wild Women Vacations as 99% of the Amigos do. Not only do you get a TA that has the reputation of being one the best customer service agents around, they have worked with Hedonism for over 15 years and have hosted over 70 events there. Robert and Beth will both be in attendance during this week…which means they are on property with direct access to Hedo management to solve any problem that you might have. They have their own activities (included in the above schedule) planned during the week, private functions at night that cater to the “wild side” of the women in attendance. In addition to that they bring a premier DJ for this week only, ...you have not been to a poolside nighttime party at Hedo until you have been at one featuring a WWV DJ!! Top it off with some of the best rates you can find, it is a no brainier. In 2016, combined with WWV we were a group over over 300 people who had a hard time getting rid of our perma-grins for 7 ridiculously fun days. In 2017...it is going to be even bigger and better!! For more information on WWV functions during the week and pricing…follow this link! http://www.wildwomenvacations.com/he...os--wild-women

This is going to be one outrageous week...one of the best of 2017 and you can be a part of it.

300+ neekid freaky Amigos mixed with Wild Women means this will be the hands down coolest, rock-star, black out can't remember shit week you have ever had. The pool will be a mess and we will be too. It is not going to suck!!!

If you are interested in joining up with us or have some more questions on what we or WWV's are about...just post something here to this thread or send me a PM.

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

Blog Entries
    Have to say we are having a change of faces by trying out April this year but.....Last year we saw the Amigos in “full swing” excuse the pun. Their blow out party was, un real like nothing Id seen.
    We wound have paid good money to have the photo. Picture this, late after noon the pool was almost full of jumping, laughing, singing, people. AND about 50 balls, blow up sheep, blow up penis, and every other person had a water pistol.
    It was absolutely mad, we cried laughing. Ian got Harry in the back of the head so often and he had no clue, about 3 of the MC’s were also joining in. I haven't laughed so much and so hard for years. I felt about 12 yrs old. On the down side it was the day I voted not to wash my hair, how wrong I was. Best day at Hedo EVER. So you ask why didn't we go this year? Well probably our loss but, after so many March trips we want to have a change of faces, that's all.
    April 9th-23rd

Quote Originally Posted by SooIan View Post
    Have to say we are having a change of faces by trying out April this year but.....Last year we saw the Amigos in “full swing” excuse the pun. Their blow out party was, un real like nothing Id seen.
    We wound have paid good money to have the photo. Picture this, late after noon the pool was almost full of jumping, laughing, singing, people. AND about 50 balls, blow up sheep, blow up penis, and every other person had a water pistol.
    It was absolutely mad, we cried laughing. Ian got Harry in the back of the head so often and he had no clue, about 3 of the MC’s were also joining in. I haven't laughed so much and so hard for years. I felt about 12 yrs old. On the down side it was the day I voted not to wash my hair, how wrong I was. Best day at Hedo EVER. So you ask why didn't we go this year? Well probably our loss but, after so many March trips we want to have a change of faces, that's all.
    LOL...yep, damn nice description of what a Amigos blowout party is like. I am still smiling from the one that we had just two weeks ago which was just as over the top. I think we are done with the water pistols though (was it because you were beaming Harry? lol) as they were confiscated by Serena about an hour into the event. I guess too much of one thing became too much. Where there used to be just a couple, everyone had them this year INCLUDING the EC's who pre-planned with a 55 gallon drum filled with iced down water and were picking us off from outside the pool. Still had a blast without them and the poolside wet tee contest was something that you could not pay to see anywhere in the world!!!!

On a personal note I have been off ATF since before the 2015 trip (whole other story) but today as I logged in I saw that my inbox was full and I had some unread messages. I think I had a couple from you from prior to the 2015 trip that were never read. I apologize for that...it was nothing personal.

Enjoy your April trip...there is never a bad time to be at Hedo and maybe we will cross paths in 2017! (I will make sure to read your PM's!)
    Last edited by Face Down; 03-30-2016 at 04:09 PM.

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

313 days to go and there are already 150 people on the party train.

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017