Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: America's Disturbing New Sexual Fetish?

Quote Originally Posted by chadnbrina View Post
    Wow, going back to DennyP.com - we kinda play nice there.

How nekkid people could be this mean is beyond me.

Peace and Love ya'll!

Lastly, I like Woohoo people.....just nice to be around.

-Bri
    Please don't go based on one thread, and the few of us caught up in it. I promise to be nice and even woohoo at times. You won't see that from me in this thread cause I'm out of it, no good can come from this thread at this point.
    Dave and Carolyn Jamaica Gemini's
    Because everyone has a naughty twin that comes out to play at Hedo!
    Oct 30th - Nov 7th 2009. Kink Week and Wild Women's Week.

My humble observations have been that JA is a generally upbeat and optimistic guy who likes to spread fun and has a sense of humour. Moorerotic is a caring guy who is concerned about others. But you must remember that Moorerotic is in a very tense and stressful environment and sometimes that comes through in his posts, i'm sure JA takes that into account and is patient with Moor, but sometimes you have to say "Hey" that's enough"

Blog Entries

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by chadnbrina View Post
    Wow, going back to DennyP.com - we kinda play nice there.

How nekkid people could be this mean is beyond me.

Peace and Love ya'll!

Lastly, I like Woohoo people.....just nice to be around.

-Bri
    Hey chadnbrina... You will be challenged to find less than 100 very enthusiastic & motivted threads here. As I was made aware, there is a "Bar" section on this forum to air "different" views on "different" topics. This downbeat thread was originated there.

The H2 & H3 forum areas remain very "Woohoo" in nature and have been since I have known them when I joined back in January. I never used to use the word Woohoo until this forum. Some are probably saying they wish I had never learned it (lol)...

But, Woohoo is not just a word... it's a frame of mind that almost all here have. It's discussions about "what we gonna do when we git nekid" and "how many times we gonna do it" type stuff. It's about new members asking what's OK and not OK to do.

This is a forum where we joke with each other in one thread and ask about serious heartfelt concerns in another. It's where people like me found it comfortable to discuss my wife's curiosity about girls. It's where we met awesome people to hang out with on our trip last month.

Heck, we met LanaNJ here on this forum and spent time with them last month at H3. They live up in Jersey and all because we ment them here on this forum, we went to Titan's Stadium with them here in town last night (they were in town for county music's fan fair) and had a GREAT time. How cool that we met someone here and ended up going to fan fair with a couple from Jersey. I don't really know why I went into all of that, but I thought it was cool that two couples from opposite parts of the country, spent a night out together (not in Hedo) because of this forum. Maybe I'm easily amused and impressed... but I thought it was neat.

Anyway (sorry, I always ramble), don't give up on us here. Don't make the "bad restaraunt" mistake, where you get ONE bad meal and assume the whole menu sucks. Try something else here before you leave. Just my thoughts.
    Last edited by JAnewbies; 06-10-2007 at 12:07 PM.

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

Wisely put JANewbies. Just to add my little addition. As a couple from the UK, we have been amazed at how friendly and kind everybody on the forum has been. No question is too trivial to ask, no advice is too risky to seek and no thread is too clickey to join into. We have found that not only have we learnt so much valuable information about Hedo but we have made friends too. Now that must be a good thing

We saw this on Nip Tuck and my wife was intrigued.

She said she would love to watch it. But I bet after some rum and coke she might participate. I don't have a problem with it, better than her cheating on the side.

Maybe it is better to go to a bar and pick up a couple of black guys and bring them back? While it isn't best for a marriage, I wouldn't call ours the "normal' marriage anymore. She has gone too far on occasions but what do you do? Divorce isnt' an option cuz of kids and I am not a part time father.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678