Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: America's Disturbing New Sexual Fetish?

Agree 100% with you poet.

I dont have public sex at hedo because its forbidden....but rather because its expected.

At other resorts I could probably get away with public sex too but it just would'nt feel as good....I can bet the other guests would be juding me negatively.

In that case I acctually avoid the forbidden becuase it would feel bad to be judged like that. I dont face that kind of judgement at hedo so its kool to do whatever I want.

Yup Johnny..
    If Hedo's were as ubiquitous as StarBucks, I'd just hit my local ones on the weekends, and save Jamaica for vacay.

If we had an audience from the day we first fkd and for the next 15 years and had grown to feel it was expected each time... we would be sneaking off to do it in private, in order to break the rules.
    Not to break the rules....rather, to break the boredom. Humans like variety and conveinience. Just like at hedo...people will have sex outdoors, but the same people will also do it in their rooms sometimes.....variety and convenience. Eventually our need for variety leads us to alternatives that are considered forbidden....but that does'nt mean we seek the alternatives out in order to break the rules.

At Hedo, the unusual is the usual. Again... that's the very reason we go to Hedo. If you could walk around naked at the grocery store, the library, the office and walking down the street and it was REQUIRED BY LAW... you would not pay $3,000 - $4,000 go to HEDO 1500 miles away. If you did... I would question your sensibility...
    So basically you're saying if we create a Hedo-like atmosphere inside the united-states no one will want to go to hedo in Jamaica? I agree, the numbers might become less. But thats more of a reflection of our need for variety rather than rule breaking rebellion.

Blog Entries
    You take my words too literally... let me give you the JA Glossary of terms as I was using them (IN THIS POST) and not at all times that I use them.

Oppression: Any opposition, no matter how slight or imposing.
    Missionary position: The most basic. Not indicating procreation.
    Forbidden: Any form of feeling that others (any others) think we shouldn't.
    To Judge: Not indicating punishment. Simply an opinion. If I say potato chips will make you fat and you shouldn't eat them because of that... nobody gets punished. That's just my opinion. You may smirk at me while eating them as if to say "who cares." You WILL get some satisfaction, or feeling of rebellion, just by doing something I just said you shouldn't.

I knew you would take the "tropical" path with my go to Hedo statement. What you forgot to acknowledge is that you could have gone a thousand other places and got the tropics and a bartender. But I am guessing at least a very small, teeny tiny portion of choosing Hedo was to get the naughty atmosphere. Even if you choose not to admit it...

My point about being careful not to get TOO liberal was to say that, once you feel liberal is the norm... you will be bored again. I just think crossing the line is fun. If I stay past the line all the time... the line means nothing anymore. I have a fairly tunnel visioned vocabulary, so some of my thoughts may be hard to explain. I make a lot of sense in Tennessee (lol)...

My point about the band aid was that most people want change, something different, something out of the ordinary. Any form of coverage on a nude beach would be out of the ordinary.

For me... Hedo was something out of the ordinary. I fkn loved it. I went to the nude pool every night to fill a wine bucket with ice. I went to the nude pool just so I could get naked one more time before dinner.

I've never been naked in public before and the way I was brought up... you just don't do that. Well, I discovered that I DO DO THAT and had fun. I can't do it in Panama City FL, but I can do it in Hedo. Hedo lets me cross that little line. It's like ordering desert when I don't really need it. Like having another drink bacause I'm not driving that night, or staying up late bacause I don't have to get up early for work. As humans, we like to feel like we are getting away with something, or getting to do something where we get a little extra that's not normally available... It's like a "buy one-get one free" coupon. We don't NEED two, but heck... why not get two... it's free... and how cool is it to get two, when we normally only get one...

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

Blog Entries
    Another note... If my opinion about people thinking it's fun to do stuff we aren't supposed to, is NOT your opinion... I'm totally cool with that. We just differ on that one.

When I say "break the rules" it more like the little rules we have in our head. Not necessarily the rules of the land, or society.

The rules in my head say that people seeing my wife naked is wrong. Not wrong as in "I should be hung by a rope" but wrong in the fact that it's just not NORMAL. We wouldn't do it in the grocery store, or anywhere like the bank... so no, it's not normal. But here's the thing. When I saw here at the nude pool... it was the coolest thing ever.

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

JA,

I think your argument only holds if one does not conceed that "normal" has a context. Clearly, normal at Hedo is not the same as normal in Times Square.

In fact all the terms you've defined have a context.

But still, I dont run to Hedo because I feel oppressed at having to wear clothes to work, or feel that its "forbidden" (in my mind or otherwise) to have sex at the supermarket. I'm quite happy to be fully clothed when in those places.....actually, I prefer it. Who would want some naked guy running around near the fresh produce??!!

Remember just because rules exist that does'nt mean they have to be oppressive. I like wearing clothes most of the time. Hedo just provides the right context in which I feel good about not wearing them.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for remaining civil. Some get carried away in rebuttles.

You are still not getting my point as I am intending it. Maybe my words are being used incorrectly (by me), or they just aren't coming across correctly as you are hearing them.

At any rate... I think my intensity level for this particular topic is not up to par and therefore, I will stop trying to make my point more clear.

I think I'll just leave this muddy water... muddy.

Still a good sport. I'm not taking my toys and going home... I'm leaving my toys for everyone else and going home...

We will make sure we wash the toys when we are done with them, being the good people we are
    Paul + joan....
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Oh no !!! - This is really deep - though (thaaw) shall not judge - but be judged - Here comes the fire storm - how dare you inject religion!!!
    Everyone has their expectations - I am southern, dog me if you want, I am still American. I believe in right/wrong - no spin. We get the stereotype all the time about racism,homophobia,etc. Let me tell you, when the chips fall, you better hope southerners are your friends. I do not mean to say we are better than you but we do not put up that "front" ( If it feels good-do it ).
    Racism, homophobia exist - so what. If the world was in agreement on everything, there would be only one car, one color, one political party ( yeah like that d'ont exist already), etc. We all need balance, don't you think???
    Open your minds people, the worst acts of racism, homophobia these days do not occur in the south - look at the L.A riots, the attacks on gays?? - hell look at the attacks on americans worldwide. I am not provoking a RIOT here, but simply a comparison. Now, most think I am making a racist statement - actually it takes this scenario to keep most people (polarized americans) interested - tell me I'm wrong.
    I am like J.A. ( forgive me if I hurt you repour), I have my opinion just like you - yeah, I'm opinionated - I have not been washed in the endoctrination of our politically correct society.
    Yeah, we say '" live and let live", but we also see respect and love for our fellow person, regardless of color, gender, etc. Bottom line - respect everyone - but having an open open mind does not mean your brain has to fall out. If you want to have sex with your grandma - I do not give a crap, but if you think you can shove it down my throat and make beleive it is right -GO HAVE SEX WITH YOUR GRANDMA - it will be much easier.
    NOW bring on the fire, but just remember - we love you and, by the way, we are the ones that stopped to help you change that flat tire and said hello @ Hedo. Damn. I need another drink of SWEET TEA - LMAO.

55chevy

Quote Originally Posted by 55chevy View Post
    Oh no !!! - This is really deep - though (thaaw) shall not judge - but be judged - Here comes the fire storm - how dare you inject religion!!!
    Everyone has their expectations - I am southern, dog me if you want, I am still American. I believe in right/wrong - no spin. We get the stereotype all the time about racism,homophobia,etc. Let me tell you, when the chips fall, you better hope southerners are your friends. I do not mean to say we are better than you but we do not put up that "front" ( If it feels good-do it ).
    Racism, homophobia exist - so what. If the world was in agreement on everything, there would be only one car, one color, one political party ( yeah like that d'ont exist already), etc. We all need balance, don't you think???
    Open your minds people, the worst acts of racism, homophobia these days do not occur in the south - look at the L.A riots, the attacks on gays?? - hell look at the attacks on americans worldwide. I am not provoking a RIOT here, but simply a comparison. Now, most think I am making a racist statement - actually it takes this scenario to keep most people (polarized americans) interested - tell me I'm wrong.
    I am like J.A. ( forgive me if I hurt you repour), I have my opinion just like you - yeah, I'm opinionated - I have not been washed in the endoctrination of our politically correct society.
    Yeah, we say '" live and let live", but we also see respect and love for our fellow person, regardless of color, gender, etc. Bottom line - respect everyone - but having an open open mind does not mean your brain has to fall out. If you want to have sex with your grandma - I do not give a crap, but if you think you can shove it down my throat and make beleive it is right -GO HAVE SEX WITH YOUR GRANDMA - it will be much easier.
    NOW bring on the fire, but just remember - we love you and, by the way, we are the ones that stopped to help you change that flat tire and said hello @ Hedo. Damn. I need another drink of SWEET TEA - LMAO.

55chevy
    I agree and I dont think anyone where disagreed with having an opinion and expressing it. You might want to scroll up and re-read......you sure thats sweet tea you drinking my friend?

Blog Entries

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    We will make sure we wash the toys when we are done with them, being the good people we are
    Paul + joan....
    LMAO... I would have been disappointed had you selected any other line of my post to quote and reply to... you guys fkn crack me up. You have a way about you babee...

I have found this thread fascinating. A comment I would like to add, if I may, is that we all like to believe that we are free minds with free will. However, it is fascinating how much of our "opinions" actually come from our social backgrounds. It is society that gives us opinions based on their stereotyping. We base our views from secondary information that is "fed" to us through the media, often in such a subtle way that we don't even realise this. Let me give you an example:

I have heard and read many reports lately that a famous American celebrity has gone into prison for 28 days. The UK media has quoted that this person is horrified that the conditions will be poor etc. How do they know she is horrified? She hasn't been quoted as actually saying anything on the matter. For all we know she might be excited and thrilled at going to jail (she could be contemplating all that extra money she will get for her story when she comes out). Yet she has been vilified by the press has being a celebrity whinger who thinks she is above the law.

I have purposely chosen a non-political example to avoid any heated feelings, but I am sure that you could apply this theory to other issues.

Why do we go to Hedo? Because sometimes we want to give in to our altuistic needs and desires. Society doesn't allow for that. Why do we have
    extreme sexual fetishes? Because sexual activity feeds our altruistic desires. Why do we object or feel uncomfortable with extreme sexual fetishes? Because it puts us in conflict with our sense of social correctness and order.

That is my humble opinion (at least I think it's mine) lol

It's all good mon!

Question Interesting

What I find interesting is the use of the whole "mandingo" terminology and the negative connotation therein. Basically as an Afr-Am woman who's "done" both black and white men (and a few others , why anyone would be offended by this I'm amazed.

Some people need to get over the stereotypes and realize that some men have bigger dongs (all races) and some women appreciate that. Why it has to be humiliation related I have no idea.

Just my half a cent.

Dang, this was my fun forum for fluff!

Bri

Blog Entries
    It is a fun forum. Just some of these threads are not. I get tangled in them too sometimes, but I really can't understand why odd fetish topics that, as far as I know, don't take a spotlight at Hedo, end up here for discussion. Maybe a 4weirdfetishtalk forum should be started and keep this one Hedo related??? Go ahead ya'll and fire away. I'm anxious to know how making someone eat a lot is related to Hedo... Maybe the buffet will be the link?
    Last edited by JAnewbies; 06-07-2007 at 09:58 PM.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast