Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Playroom

Quote Originally Posted by ShyinOntario View Post
    Although this kind of thing works fine in private, I wouldn't recommend it for a more public place like a playroom... It's just bad ediquite.

I assume of course your referring to some other couple whom you don't know yet or don't know well enough to know what they're interested in...

Touching someone, even if it's only on the hand or leg (while they're being intimate) forces them to say something to stop you or push your hand away. This can really put a damper on some peoples evening. Some people are fine with it, but not everyone... Particularly some wife who's already nervous about being there in the first place and is too shy to say no to someone.

Offering an invitation (either verbally or with visual signs) is a much safer/respectful approach. If they're interested, they'll join you... If they're not, you haven't creeped anyone out.

Clear communication without making assumptions is very important for avoiding drama... Even if it seems a little awkward sometimes. Better safe than sorry.
    Totally agree, reaching out to touch someone without asking for permission first is totally inappropriate. It's wrong to assume that others in the playroom are open to having people join them and the only proper way is to ask first.

I think NN is bang on, the majority of people are there to play only with their significant other or have a prearranged hookup happening.
    Last edited by Cdn_cpl; 07-31-2016 at 12:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by stevebusa View Post
    The play room seems like a good introductory step for non swingers or want to be's, as well as swingers. Thinking that there is a bit of voyeurism and exhibitionism in us all. Therefore, respectful watching should not pose a problem for anyone. If you do not want to be watched, you need to take it to your room.
    We don't mind at all being watched by others that are also there to play but we don't like gawkers that are only there to watch. It's a little creepy and totally kills the mood for us.

It's a good discussion we have only been in a play room a few times and we weren't sure how to get things started. I guess some verbal communication is always best

Quote Originally Posted by Midwestcouple86 View Post
    It's a good discussion we have only been in a play room a few times and we weren't sure how to get things started. I guess some verbal communication is always best
    Yeah, verbal communication is probably best, maybe preceded by giving the other couple a little show to see if they're interested. If CK and I were playing 1 on 1 in there and she felt someone else start touching her leg, it would probably creep her out.

Quote Originally Posted by Midwestcouple86 View Post
    Yeah, verbal communication is probably best, maybe preceded by giving the other couple a little show to try to see if they're interested. If CK and I were playing 1 on 1 in there and she felt someone else start touching her leg, it would probably creep her out.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456