Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Couples San Souci S.S.B. Fans

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggybob View Post
    Thanks popatop for the room info.
    What room block did you stay in at CSS ?
    What block has the most private balcony ?
    Our goal was to be as close to the nude beach as possible, as that is where we spent our entire week. So we requested, and stayed in the "A" block. Our room was A-16 on the 2nd floor and perfect for us. We didn't spend any time on our basically non private balcony.

I think G block (Gardenia) room balconies would be private, as it sets up higher, and offers great views. Just be aware that you would be about as far away from the nude beach as you can be, and you would have to negotiate alot of stairs to access almost everything at CSS. Check out this clip below. It shows room G-16 balcony and views 1:55 into the video.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-mdTwhMNH9g
    Last edited by popatop; 07-19-2017 at 11:51 AM.
    Couples, San Souci- August, 2016
    Hedo II - August, 2017
    Couples, Negril- August, 2018 including 2 day passes to Hedo

Thanks for sharing the video popatop. We are so torn on what room block to choose. The stairs are what concerns us. We hear BAD things and not so bad things about the stairs at CSS

Off to SSB on Oct 6th for a week.

Is there anywhere on the forums that have trip reports from CSS? My wife and I have never been to a nude beach but are very interested. I think this might be the perfect fit for us.

Quote Originally Posted by SNORKELER View Post
    Is there anywhere on the forums that have trip reports from CSS? My wife and I have never been to a nude beach but are very interested. I think this might be the perfect fit for us.
    The couples.com page has just about all your questions, on their message board

http://couples.com/mb/forumdisplay.p...-Message-Board

http://couples.com/mb/forumdisplay.p...-Naturel/page1

Thank you!

I may sound silly but what does SSB stand for?

Quote Originally Posted by OhThatCpl View Post
    I may sound silly but what does SSB stand for?
    Not silly at all. SSB=Sunset Beach
    It is the nude beach section of Couples San Souci, and that side has the best sunsets.
    Couples, San Souci- August, 2016
    Hedo II - August, 2017
    Couples, Negril- August, 2018 including 2 day passes to Hedo

Question

Quote Originally Posted by popatop View Post
    Not silly at all. SSB=Sunset Beach
    It is the nude beach section of Couples San Souci, and that side has the best sunsets.
    Thank you! For clearing that up. So, is SSB separate from Couples San Souci? In other words, if you want to be naked you have to book the SSB?

Quote Originally Posted by OhThatCpl View Post
    Thank you! For clearing that up. So, is SSB separate from Couples San Souci? In other words, if you want to be naked you have to book the SSB?
    No. You walk a short distance round the big pond, by the soccer ground and through the gates into your own, private beach. There you remove your clothes/swimwear and pick a place round the pool, under a palapa, or on the sand. You set yourself up, and interact with all the interesting naked people who got there ahead of you.

Later you might want to get a drink at the bar, or a coffee at the small snack bar. You might stay around for lunch -- or head back into the clothed section of the resort.

You might swim or play volley ball in the pool. You might socialize in the small hot tub. go swim in the ocean, join in some social games or activities -- or simply chill out.

No booking necessary. No invitations, no pass keys. It's all part of the campus, part of your vacation. Come down for an hour or so, all day or every day.

Be there Thursday morning, Feb 1.

PNK

Love Couples SS, we have been there two times and plan on returning. We spend as much time as we can on SSB.

We will be at CSS in July. Our trip is going to be split up, with the first half partying at Hedo II (July 7-11) and the second half (July 11-14) relaxing at CSS and spending a lot of time on SSB. If you are going the first part of July, make sure you say hi.
    Last edited by FLcupl; 02-09-2018 at 11:46 AM.
    Temptation: 7/15/2016 - 7/20/2016... Boobs Cruise: 7/19/2016
    Couples San Souci: 7/10/2017 - 7/16/2017
    Temptation: 10/20/2017 - 10/26/2017... Boobs Cruise: 10/23/2017
    Hedonism II: 7/7/18 - 7/11/2018
    Couples San Souci: 7/11/2018 - 7/14/2018
    Hedonism II: 10/19/19-10/26/19

Heading to CSS in a couple of days. We can't wait to get warm and have some fun! Let us know if our paths will cross Mar 6-13th.

We are thinking about doing a split trip like this as well but were thinking we needed to stay closer to Hedo at Tower Isle. Been to CSS before and LOVE it there. Thats why we are apprehensive about staying at Tower

Quote Originally Posted by Geaux View Post
    We are thinking about doing a split trip like this as well but were thinking we needed to stay closer to Hedo at Tower Isle. Been to CSS before and LOVE it there. Thats why we are apprehensive about staying at Tower
    I think, if you check Google Earth, you'll see that Tower Island is about 8 km farther away from Montego Bay than CSS -- or a short ten minute ride. The drive from Ocho Rios to Mo Bay airport is a good 2 hours (or more). The ride from Mo Bay to Negril can be done in an hour (if there's no traffic and your driver is insane -- been there, done that), but most trips is abut 90 minutes (non-rush hour in Mo Bay). So neither Tower Island or CSS is close to Negril I think you'd have to expect at least four hours on the road.

Recommendation: pick one of the three resorts and stick to it. They are all great but with totally different facilities and 'vibe'.

PNK
    Hedo May 1 - 8, 2018

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast