Thread: Got back Sunday

Talking Got back Sunday

What a great time!! We hadn't been in 11 years and it was just as crazy as ever. The rooms could use a little work and the air wasn't great but they were working on that. We had a small frige, flat screen TV and a private 4 person hot tub on the nude side ocean front. That was real nice. Butt Crack tour was great. The Sandal's invasion was great. We did the catamaran booze cruise but the water was so choppy and rough it was terrible. Many of us were seasick. Snorkling right on the nude side while on a float was great. Saw stingrays, barracuda, all kinds of stuff. Sights on the beach and in the hot tub were VERY interesting Everyone on staff were friendly(Thanks Tanisha and Raquel).Toga party was real fun (take your own) Food was good, we really liked Munasan. Met a lot of nice people. And the sex....was great. I'm still walking funny

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Redhondamama View Post
    What a great time!! We hadn't been in 11 years and it was just as crazy as ever. The rooms could use a little work and the air wasn't great but they were working on that. We had a small frige, flat screen TV and a private 4 person hot tub on the nude side ocean front. That was real nice. Butt Crack tour was great. The Sandal's invasion was great. We did the catamaran booze cruise but the water was so choppy and rough it was terrible. Many of us were seasick. Snorkling right on the nude side while on a float was great. Saw stingrays, barracuda, all kinds of stuff. Sights on the beach and in the hot tub were VERY interesting Everyone on staff were friendly(Thanks Tanisha and Raquel).Toga party was real fun (take your own) Food was good, we really liked Munasan. Met a lot of nice people. And the sex....was great. I'm still walking funny
    Surfing thru old trip reports today I noticed this comment about a "Sandal's Invasion".If someone could explain
    what this is etc I would appreciate it.Also,will they allow a non-guest access to the lobby for a few photo ops?
    Yeah,you know why I want to know!
    Naughty Nudists

Thank you for the report.
    Hedo 3 Nov 2009
    Hedo 2 Nov 2010
    Hedo 2 Nov 2011
    Hedo 2 Nov 2012
    Hedo 2 Nov 2013
    Hedo 2 Nov 2014
    Temptation Jan 2016
    Hedo 2 Dec 2016
    Hedo 2 Dec 2017

Not sure what the Sandals Invasion was.... but I'm guessing it was something a group of people did spontaneously to "shock" the couples at Sandals with their nudity. While I enjoy mooning people from the catamaran, and still laugh over a few of our hedo pals climbing aboard their boat last year, I don't think I would have the energy to go to Sandals for that! Sand gravity and all....

And why not just go to Breezes? It's a superclubs resort, so they should have no problem letting you into the lobby for a few pics. And there are plenty of places around hedo to take "vanilla" pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by phillygirl22 View Post
    Not sure what the Sandals Invasion was.... but I'm guessing it was something a group of people did spontaneously to "shock" the couples at Sandals with their nudity. While I enjoy mooning people from the catamaran, and still laugh over a few of our hedo pals climbing aboard their boat last year, I don't think I would have the energy to go to Sandals for that! Sand gravity and all....

And why not just go to Breezes? It's a superclubs resort, so they should have no problem letting you into the lobby for a few pics. And there are plenty of places around hedo to take "vanilla" pictures.
    Breezes is def the way to go just a short walk to the lobby from Hedo's lobby.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Thanks guys.That would likely be the better plan.
    Naughty Nudists

Quote Originally Posted by Redhondamama View Post
    This post was from 2007...

Back again !
    Hedo 2 6-16-25 2017with The Hedo Rockers !
    Group Info
    www.wildwomenvacations.com
    www.hedorockers.com
    Hedo Amigo's 3 -11-18 2017 !
    Hero Amigo Lite 9-30-10-7-2017 !
    NYE's 2017 .. 12-25-30 !

Yeah, but the question NN had was relevant to today, too...

Quote Originally Posted by keystone View Post
    This post was from 2007...
    So-now I would like to know if there is a statute of limitations on old threads and,if so,what
    is it? You know what they say,inquiring minds want to know............................
    Naughty Nudists

Nah! As long as it's relevant, no biggie. I dislike when people pull up LONG old threads and ask a question. In that case, I would just reask your question in a new thread.

This was my post from 2007 under Redhondamama but we did just get back from HII 2 days ago and had a blast. The Sandals invasion was the Butt Crack tour parade. We did it again this year also. The group has a theme and they let us parade down Sandals beach and we all have our butts or boobs out but cover the naughty bits. We try to convince every one to come to Hedo.
    Last edited by Redshadow; 04-26-2012 at 08:32 PM.

Twelve years ago we were staying at Sandals in November when during Evening dinner a group of Butt naked revellers came marching through the whole dinnig area. It was one of the best dinning xperiences you could ever witness. I'm not sure to many Sandals vacationers were delighted but we certainly were.
    Next day we visited Hedo as Day guest and had a fabulous time, being that close it was easy to try it out and it was a day We both never forgot. Unfortunately we made the mistake of not going to Hedo for ten years before our next visit. When we arrived in Jan 2011 we did wonder if that type of event had ever occurred again.