Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 50s Plus Groups

1st time down they had a beer chugging contest and I still out chugged everyone and most were half my age the old man still has it

Quote Originally Posted by bpcouple View Post
    1st time down they had a beer chugging contest and I still out chugged everyone and most were half my age the old man still has it
    It's hard to beat experience! LOL
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

Hi ButterballCoupl,
    Since you are in the forum now and will be popping your Hedo cherry very soon you are now one of us. As such, I want to welcome you by joking with you.....
    Is it a Michigan thing describing your location with four to six adjectives: Lower Mid-Central Western Michigan (between Lansing and Grand Rapids)? I love it. I have spent some time in Michigan. I think it was upper lower. Or, was it lower upper....lol. Love your state. Just joking. We are from SE PA Burbs, south of the city but, not in the city, name Delaware County but, not in Delaware (figure that one out???).
    Have fun.
    Popped our cherry with Kitten and Angel's group, April 2015.
    Returned again with Kitten and Angel's group from April 8th to the 17th, 2016.
    Hoping to go again with K&A in 2017 (Let's just say I hope the new furnace doesn't cost too much. Who needs heat anyway?) Crossing our fingers.

Quote Originally Posted by twoforfun View Post
    Hi ButterballCoupl,
    Since you are in the forum now and will be popping your Hedo cherry very soon you are now one of us. As such, I want to welcome you by joking with you.....
    Is it a Michigan thing describing your location with four to six adjectives: Lower Mid-Central Western Michigan (between Lansing and Grand Rapids)? I love it. I have spent some time in Michigan. I think it was upper lower. Or, was it lower upper....lol. Love your state. Just joking. We are from SE PA Burbs, south of the city but, not in the city, name Delaware County but, not in Delaware (figure that one out???).
    Have fun.
    Very familiar with the burbs of Philly. Lived in Northeast and South Philly. Great times!!

Registered User ButterballCoupl's Avatar
    Lower Mid-Central Western Michigan (between Lansing and Grand Rapids)
    Quote Originally Posted by bpcouple View Post
    That sounds like a good way to break the ice! That definitely sounds like something I could have fun with! Thanks for the input!
    Northaven Resort, Brooklyn, Michigan - September 2015
    Hedo II, Beach Bind Event, March 26-April 2, 2016

Registered User ButterballCoupl's Avatar
    Lower Mid-Central Western Michigan (between Lansing and Grand Rapids)
    Quote Originally Posted by twoforfun View Post
    Hi ButterballCoupl,
    Have fun.
    Your reply was very humorous! Thanks

Some Michiganders do explain with a little more detail with other than Lower or Upper Peninsula, but I feel that is so uninformative, so I decided to be a bit more creative/descriptive. Thanks for accepting us! Looking forward to the sand, drinks, sun, drinks, massages, drinks, naked catamaran cruise, drinks, etc.....drinks.....
    Northaven Resort, Brooklyn, Michigan - September 2015
    Hedo II, Beach Bind Event, March 26-April 2, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by ButterballCoupl View Post
    Are there any Hedo groups for those of us whom are 50 years old or more?
    Yes. There is a group affiliated with Toms Trips called Simply Living Silver (SLS)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SanDiegoDave View Post
    My experience is that all birth certificates are null and void at the check in desk.
    So true!

Blog Entries
    My experience is that all birth certificates are null and void at the check in desk.
    Dave baby, darling..its been too long as you know we had 3 weeks last yr and for a few last days we clashed with the YOUNG SWINGERS !! omg never again. Beautiful people, and soooo young. They wanted, nada, zilch, nothing to do with any one over not in their age range. Being of a sensitive nature and although I fully realise I really am old enough to be their Mother, it was a few days I never want to repeat. Never said that before about Hedo. Just a heads up.

Quote Originally Posted by SooIan View Post
    Dave baby, darling..its been too long as you know we had 3 weeks last yr and for a few last days we clashed with the YOUNG SWINGERS !! omg never again. Beautiful people, and soooo young. They wanted, nada, zilch, nothing to do with any one over not in their age range. Being of a sensitive nature and although I fully realise I really am old enough to be their Mother, it was a few days I never want to repeat. Never said that before about Hedo. Just a heads up.
    Understand Soo. That is their problem. Not yours, mine or the collective Ours! Will I see you in March?

Blog Entries
    Understand Soo. That is their problem. Not yours, mine or the collective Ours! Will I see you in March?
    Hi lovie no, afraid not we are giving April a go. Fresh Meat and all that. Our loss xx

Quote Originally Posted by SooIan View Post
    Hi lovie no, afraid not we are giving April a go. Fresh Meat and all that. Our loss xx
    Sweet. Have a wonderful time in April.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterballCoupl View Post
    Your reply was very humorous! Thanks

Some Michiganders do explain with a little more detail with other than Lower or Upper Peninsula, but I feel that is so uninformative, so I decided to be a bit more creative/descriptive. Thanks for accepting us! Looking forward to the sand, drinks, sun, drinks, massages, drinks, naked catamaran cruise, drinks, etc.....drinks.....
    Well you could always take a picture of yourself pointing to your location on your hand!

(My son is at MSU)

Dance Wicked For A Week: 10/20-10/27/18
    Spring Break: 4/20-4/27/19

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

Hedonism II Presents The Erotic World Pole Dance Championships
    10/20-10/27/18:
    www.EroticPoleDanceWorldChampionships.com

Quote Originally Posted by MaryW View Post
    Well you could always take a picture of yourself pointing to your location on your hand!

(My son is at MSU)
    I do that with Florida...Maybe I should try a different approach/appendage. Hmmm.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12