Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Newbies coming next week - questions

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    Some of us actually prefer the C/O side because we enjoy the walk and also are closer to the food and entertainment at night.Staying on the nude side does give one almost immediate access to their rooms which must be nice for some but not a big deal for others.

Quote Originally Posted by lovin_life View Post

A couple pieces of last minute advice:

2. Stop at a craft store & pick up alphabet beads & something to string them with - make up some name necklaces. You'll meet so many people & it's really helpful with remembering names when people wear them. And if you have leftovers, bring them with you & let others who don't have them use your beads to make their own.
    I believe you can now have this done at the gift shop for 50 cents per letter. They will create the necklace for you.

Blog Entries
    Mine was the second to last room on the property in the prude garden view area last year. I was closer to the Sandal's dining room (seriously). I kept telling everyone to call me a cab to get back to my room while down at the hot tub.

Back when the property wasn't so full or so nice a free upgrade was always possible and I loved the H Block. Just the right distance to everything.

It's a hike, but in the end I really don't mind the GVP, it's quiet down there, mostly, and when we get the balance of our group all living together down on the end, we do have fun.
    Cheers
    The Spirit of Hedo Lives Within Me

H2 April 22th -30th 2022 thirteenth trip with the Bunch

The guests, the atmosphere and the freedom really can't be beat

It doesn't really matter which side your on nothing is all that far away. We usually book a acean view prude side just because of the price. Last year we got upgraded to an ocean view nude side but it wasn't that much different. They do have some balcony rooms that would be really nice. But in my opinion not worth the extra money.

Scott & Gail
    We will be arriving September 10th and staying till the 16th

Quote Originally Posted by bringthedoo View Post
    Thank you all for the great advice! We're gonna do some shopping this weekend to fill out the suggestions made.

Question on the Prude vs Nude side rooms. We booked the prude side simply to keep it cheap, but we're very comfortable being naked and hanging on the nude side. Are the prude rooms really far away from all the action? And are we expected to remain clothed in that area? Just curious how the stripping down logistics go
    Im not sure how it is at times other than when we were there in October, but i never really saw anyone with clothes on except for later in the day for dinner. I saw PDA'S in the prude pool and no clothes at the prude grill.

just curious as to the type of rooms on the c/o side, have been 6 times to hedo but never actually looked at c/o type of rooms. Are there ocean view rooms with balcony or rooms with outside terraces to sit in as like the nude rooms? we are thinking of staying on the c/o side this year and adding extra night for the cost difference of nude versus c/o rooms but really want a terrace with outside seating. Any advice would be appreciated.

They have the new premium rooms on the C/O side with patio and hot tub. We got an upgrade once to one of those for one night as they didn't have any of the regular ocean view rooms available.
    We will be arriving September 10th and staying till the 16th

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12