Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Newbies coming next week - questions

Newbies coming next week - questions

Hi All,

We're coming to Hedo for a few nights next week (Feb 29 - Mar 3) This is our first trip so we're wondering what to expect that we haven't already read about on here and elsewhere online.

We're curious about the "Theme Nights" that are mentioned in the main website. As we'll only be there monday - thursday, the nights per the website will be:

Monday - Jamaica Night (self explanatory - wear jamaican colors)

Tuesday - Dare as you Bare Glow pool party - We think this is self explanatory as well. Blacklights and glowing things galore.

Wednesday - FETISH NIGHT LEATHER & LINGERIE - Curious what the guys' attire is usually like? While Nic has a bunch of lingerie, I don't have all that much by way of leather Though I could be fine in a speedo and black vest haha

We're wondering what the participation is like at these nightly events. Do people really adhere to the themes? I've been trying to get an idea what people will be wearing. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Blog Entries
    glow night you should look into getting some glow sticks as theres no black lights.... Fetish/leather & Lingerie night I wear silk boxers or something like that... its an easy fix for the guys..... enjoy your your first trip.
    Hedo II jan 2012 2013--2014---
    may-- oct 2014--
    jan. Apr. Oct 2015-- Jan, April, Oct 2016
    2017, April Sept, and Oct
    2018 Orlando June 2-9
    2018 Oct

Up Cumming Trips April and Oct 2017

Good that yer participating the more the merrier , mostly the ladies dress up or down depends how you look at it , guys dress up too but are definetly in the minority

Blog Entries
    we agree... more men should dress down....
    Hedo II jan 2012 2013--2014---
    may-- oct 2014--
    jan. Apr. Oct 2015-- Jan, April, Oct 2016
    2017, April Sept, and Oct
    2018 Orlando June 2-9
    2018 Oct

Up Cumming Trips April and Oct 2017

We will be there next week. We arrive this Friday and leave on the 4th. We both do most if not all of the theme nights. It just makes the experience more fun.

Scott
    We will be arriving September 10th and staying till the 16th

The theme nights are fun - we usually take stuff to do a few of them at least. For Fetish night, my other half normally doesn't participate - mostly because it's not really our thing & we struggle with putting out an image that isn't "us", if you know what I mean - we don't want someone assuming we are into something we aren't. That being said - typically when he dresses in theme, it's more for laughs & conversation starters than to be "sexy"...Lol.

A couple pieces of last minute advice:

1. Bring an insulated mug (whether for water, or adult beverages), it will come in handy to keep things cool.
    2. Stop at a craft store & pick up alphabet beads & something to string them with - make up some name necklaces. You'll meet so many people & it's really helpful with remembering names when people wear them. And if you have leftovers, bring them with you & let others who don't have them use your beads to make their own.
    3. You will most likely meet people you will want to keep in touch with. Decide ahead of time how you want to handle this (ie: email, phone, FB, etc.) - Create a new email address or social media profile if necessary. Have that info written or printed on paper you can easily hand out. A lot of people do this in the dining room on the morning of departures & it saves you from scribbling things down 25 times at the last minute.
    4. Bring a lanyard or a spiral key chain you can wear on your wrist.....you are naked & it won't be until you get there that you go "Oh crap....where do I put this thing?" The Front Desk will punch a hole in your key for you, so you can attach it.

Those are just a few of my "must haves" on every trip. They might come in handy for you.

Have an amazing adventure! I look forward to reading your "newbie" trip report when you get back.

Cheers!
    T.
    Release your inhibitions, Feel the rain on your skin.....

Upcoming Trips:
    H2 Nov 4-14, 2020

Past Trips:
    13 trips to H2 (Mar '10, Jul '11, May '12, Jan '14, May '14, Jan '15, Jul '15, Jan '16, Jul '16, Jan '17, Oct '17, Jan '18, Jan 19)
    9 trips to H3
    Freedom of Seas Cruise (Nov '13)
    Desire Los Cobos (March '13)
    Copa Cabana Desire - Costa Rica (August '10)
    3 trips to Temptations (October '09, '10, '11)
    Spice - Lanzarote, Spain (April '15)

Thanks so much for thoughts, Lovin_Life. Very valuable insights!

Spot on advice from lovin life. Bubba mugs are great and highly recommended as far as insulated mugs go. As far as what I saw guys wearing for fetish night it was a lot of guys in some sort of black underwear, sheer or otherwise, and a leather collar. Do what you what tho. Best thing about hedo is you make it what you want. You could honestly wear a batman outfit every night and no one would care. In fact you'd probably get a few laughs out of it. As far as the glow light party we fell into a good idea by bringing way more than we needed. On the other hand there were a lot of people who didn't bring anything so we ended up making a lot of friends by handing them out and had a great night. Really fun time. This year we are bringing a lot more to repeat that idea. Have a great time on your virgin trip. we are down to 22 days for our second one and we are gonna do it up right. Cannot wait
    Hedonism, the Virgin Trip: March 21-28, 2015
    Hedonism, the Sequel: 3/16-3/26, 2016. Ten days this time around because more is always better.
    Hedonism, Part 3: 3/24-4/1 2017 Swing into Spring group
    Hedonism 2018: Taking the year off to pay some damn bills. DIF is horrible!:
    Hedonism IV: 3/22-3/30 2019 Twister's Swing Break. Let's do this! Can't wait to get back!
    Hedonism V: 3/24/23-4/1/23. Finally back home again!

SLS: HedoCpl62

Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownHedoCpl View Post
    Spot on advice from lovin life. Bubba mugs are great and highly recommended as far as insulated mugs go. As far as what I saw guys wearing for fetish night it was a lot of guys in some sort of black underwear, sheer or otherwise, and a leather collar. Do what you what tho. Best thing about hedo is you make it what you want. You could honestly wear a batman outfit every night and no one would care. In fact you'd probably get a few laughs out of it. As far as the glow light party we fell into a good idea by bringing way more than we needed. On the other hand there were a lot of people who didn't bring anything so we ended up making a lot of friends by handing them out and had a great night. Really fun time. This year we are bringing a lot more to repeat that idea. Have a great time on your virgin trip. we are down to 22 days for our second one and we are gonna do it up right. Cannot wait
    I agree. Better half is discouraging me from wearing my red flannel underwear with the ass flap open. But if I can't do it there...

Tell the better half you are on the right path. When we were leaving last year there was a girl who actually put the ass showing flap pajamas on for her first outfit upon arrival. Nothing wrong with that...well except that she was a she so I loved it. Okay fine upon further consideration listen to your better half lol.
    Hedonism, the Sequel: 3/16-3/26, 2016. Ten days this time around because more is always better.
    Hedonism IV: 3/22-3/30 2019 Twister's Swing Break. Let's do this! Can't wait to get back!

One thing to remember about Hedo.....it's your vacation, if you wanna dress up or down, do so, if you don't that's ok to because no one judges you...and there are gonna be other couples who will do the same... It's all about having fun and you and your other...

Quote Originally Posted by Ontario View Post
    One thing to remember about Hedo.....it's your vacation, if you wanna dress up or down, do so, if you don't that's ok to because no one judges you...and there are gonna be other couples who will do the same... It's all about having fun and you and your other...
    100%!

Thank you all for the great advice! We're gonna do some shopping this weekend to fill out the suggestions made.

Question on the Prude vs Nude side rooms. We booked the prude side simply to keep it cheap, but we're very comfortable being naked and hanging on the nude side. Are the prude rooms really far away from all the action? And are we expected to remain clothed in that area? Just curious how the stripping down logistics go

It's OK to be nude on the prude side (it is actually the clothing optional side). People walk back and forth nude all the time. It is only a couple of hundred yards extra to walk to the nude pool. We stay on the CO side and take a beach bag with what we need for the day...which is not much. If we do need anything from the room Herladyship has a system...she sends me to go get it!
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

Whoops, one exception to my above post, you have to be clothed to eat at the prude grill, or at least have your naughty bits covered.
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast