Thread: Feb 13-17 Second trip for us

Feb 13-17 Second trip for us

I am going to try to condense this and keep it short and sweet other than the big story...

Travel: We did Club Mobay and I would recommend it. Free food and booze and wifi and expedited transfer through the customs process. Well worth it for the money in my book

Resort: Some nice changes since 20 months ago. Here is a list as I can remember:

Lobby: looks a little nicer but I couldn't tell what was new. Check-in was quick and smooth.
    Rooms: We had a nude ocean view premium with balcony like last time...two years has taken its toll. they are very nice but getting worn down already. chipped tiles, cracked mirrors etc. But the shower worked great and lots of hot water!!!!
    Main Dining room and bar: upgraded and the seats and tables are much nicer.
    Food: was better than last time, although there were slightly fewer choices....and I mean this in a good way...they are doing slightly fewer things MUCH better rather than having a zillion mediocre items.
    Shows: Great as always
    Service: WAAAAY better than last time. We waited for NOTHING this time. and service was with a smile. They nailed this for sure. There are even people bringing you drinks to your lounge chairs on the beach.
    Piano Bar: Tons of fun, great shows and not as loud as other's have said. Loud for sure, but not painfully so...
    Wine barawesome!!! great wines, and nice atmosphere. They will serve you cheese and crackers to have with your wine too!
    Courtyard: Now has seating areas and free wifi. There is even a little lounge bed and there was a foursome going at it one night in that thing....not a bad addition if I say so myself. Many folks hung out there and wandered in an out of the Piano bar and the PLAYROOM!!! Lets talk about the playroom
    Playroom: Folks, this is in our opinion the best new thing out there. They have totally renovated the spa (or are in the process) and I am not sure if what we had was a temporary playroom until they finish the official one, but let me explain what it was at this time....in the back of the spa there is an open-air plunge-pool area that is roughly square. In the middle of the square they put 4 mattresses together and that became orgy-central. Then around the periphery of that square they placed individual beds that became the exhibitionist-voyeur zone. There were several side rooms as well with one or two beds in them and a few of these rooms had floor to ceiling windows so it was private, but see-through. The playroom wasn't always busy, but one night we were there with 18 other people...there were 6 in the central orgy zone going at it and another three couples in the outer zone going at it alone. the sounds coming from all around were awesome. its dimly lit with candles...so you can see just enough. and the remaining 6 people were in the side rooms and you could see them through the windows and hear the moans through the glass...very hot. Other nights there could be 1-2 other couples or more...It was a little hit or miss but was really well done. Very comfy to be doing your PDS on a soft mattress with fresh water in a cooler and fresh towels and a bathroom right there.
    Beach: All new lounge chairs - much more comfortable.
    Spalooks great....We got a couples massage on the beach. Was GREAT.
    gymWas great as usual. lots of good equipment.
    Pool: (the nude one...we aren't even sure where the prude one is )chilly water but lots of people hanging out
    Hot tub Kinda disappointing. Disclaimer: The latest we were there was 1:30 one night but we saw heavy petting, and slightly more but we never saw full on PDA like our last trip. Many others commented that it was a fairly tame week. Maybe things heated up after 1:30 am? Hard to say.
    Sexy Vibe Also disappointing this time. Very little PDS all week....At least compared to 20 mos ago. But it was a full house and people were having a great time....which is all that counts.
    People I am 47 so I am not young but the crowd was much older than me. Now don't get me wrong, We LOVED hanging out with tons of folks much older than us. In fact, we liked our "older" friends we made way better than the young ones we met (see bummer story below). But Hedo should make an effort to start attracting a younger crowd or else the resort is doing to die slowly from its clientele being too old or infirm to come back for future visits. So lets get into the Bummer story:

Bummer storyValentines day, me and my fiancé buy a very expensive wine at the wine bar and go to Harrysans for a romantic dinner. We are not swingers. We are nudist/exhibitionists and we might consider at most some light touching with a couple we are very comfortable with during PDS in a private room or playroom....anyway, We sit down for appetizers at the side tables while we wait for our table...Another couple exactly our ages sits down next to us a few min later (there were many other open tables....they had noticed us and bee-lined over) and they say "wow, you guys are HOT, where have you been????" We laugh and they sit down and start chatting with us and literally within 2 minutes this guy is touching my fiancé and rubbing her back and telling her how hot her tits (he isn't wrong) are and kissing her on the cheek. NEVER did he ask, or get ANY signal from her that this was OK. In fact, I don't know how he didn't notice that it WASN'T ok. It was VERY awkward. We didn't know them at ALL. But we figured it was in fun and we let it go. Then they came to seat us and these guys INSISTED on sitting with us and this guy INSISTED we do it boy girl boy girl..which separated me and my fiancé by a seat....So my fiancé says right off the bat: So, are you guys in the lifestyle? And we get the "You are damn right we are" from them and when they don't ask us back we just offer up, "well we are NOT" and they looked at us like we had three heads and this woman says with a straight face.."So why are you here?" and we said "to be naked and have sex in public and enjoy our vacation" And they said they had never heard of that at hedo....and this was their 5th trip. They thought EVERYONE was a swinger at Hedo. Anyway, the guy says "Well, we intend to change that...by the end of the night your fiancé will be riding me and you will be on top of my wife fucking her" and this guy proceeds to continue to fondle my fiancé, cup her breasts now and then, and keep his arm around her like HE was with her. It was like a weird dream where nothing was quite right. Meanwhile his wife is touching me, asking me to spank her ass whenever she stands up for anything etc etc. After several minutes of this with neither of us responding at ALL to their uninvited physical advances he puts a hand on my girls leg and starts moving it up to her crotch. That was the last straw. I reached over, grabbed his hand and said "ok buddy, thats enough" and pushed his hand back in his own lap and gave him a look that let him know we were done with this bullshit. He then sat there sulking the rest of the meal. It was such a buzz kill all around. we hightailed it out of there after dinner but ended up having a great time in the playroom after that.

The next day we saw them by the nude pool swim up bar and he comes over and AGAIN puts his arm around my girl, and is acting like we are old friends and they have this "touching is OK" friendship. He starts touching her breasts saying "wow they are a bit warm and sunburn...you need more block" in this mock attempt to pretend he had her best interest at heart and he wasn't just groping her again. She pulled away and we chatted briefly with them and another couple that they "dragged back and fucked the night before" apparently after we blew them off.

The day after that there was a band playing and we were dancing to the music by the nude pool and I saw him out of the corner of my eye walking around the area and I whispered into my finance's ear "10-1 odds pushy swinger guy is next to you touching you within 2 min" and sure enough he saw us and came right over and again inserted himself between she and I and began snuggling up with her the best he could. Again, under this false pretense that the two of them had this nice friendship that allowed this kind of contact....So we just walked away again saying we were just about to go back to sit down when he showed up.

We have been to Desire and Hedo and lots of guys and girls have ASKED to touch my girl's breasts. They are indeed spectacular. Thats fine. I have no issue with that. There is something about asking that sends a signal of trust and respect. And instantly I am ok with it and have zero "territorial" instincts. But somehow when this alpha-male jackass just felt it was his god-given right to touch my finance's body...and put his arm around her and then try to grab her crotch after CLEARLY being told that we weren't in the lifestyle put me in such a territorial mode that it just sucked. You want to not have to be watching where the guy next to you's hands are during dinner. Its supposed to be vacation, not this high-stress situation where you are on high alert the whole time. And this guy single-handedly put me in a foul mood three times (the first being by far the worst).

So there you have it...the good, the bad and the ugly!

We had a great time other than the bummer story and we will come back, but we are going to go back to Desire next year.

I'm going to bed. I'll addendum if I think of anything else.

Peace, out...Trifecta

Wow hope buddy didn't ruin your holiday we had a similar experience but no where near as bad as that how you showed restraint is incredible to me , we met a couple on our first day and she was giving us the lowdown on our upcomeing week at Hedo first thing she said don't worry everybody is so respectfull if your not into it no problem and she was right , first time we met her husband ( mid 40's couple btw) he playfully hit on my wife a few times his wife reminded him it was our first time and after a few more comments , again playfull , he stopped , then his buddy shows up another great couple ( early 60s ) he hits on my wife a bit a little annoying but playfull nonetheless they invited us to lunch , dinner , piano bar , great people . Agree with everything else food was great , shows were great , we will be going back this year with allot less packed in our case ......

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    Great report there Trifecta,concise and well expressed.Too bad you had a Vinnie experience,we met someone similar on our very first trip but nowhere near as bad as what you describe.You and she both showed amazing restraint.Just don't give up on Hedo,it really is a great place and the vast majority of people are very respectable.It only takes one bad apple once in a while to ruin a barrel...................

Blog Entries
    Well, at least he wasn't a single guy to add to the image. You were a lot more restrained then I would have been. Respect, always respect.
    The Spirit of Hedo Lives Within Me

H2 April 22th -30th 2022 thirteenth trip with the Bunch

The guests, the atmosphere and the freedom really can't be beat

Thanks for the excellent report.
    Sorry you ran into a "married Vinnie". I don't know where some people get the idea that everyone at Hedo is a swinger and that it is a free-for-all. We have been during Lifestyle Month six times (we are not swingers) and can attest to the fact that even then many are not swingers and we have found everyone respectful, with only two very minor exceptions and we handled it very quickly.
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by CapnMorgan View Post
    Thanks for the excellent report.
    Sorry you ran into a "married Vinnie". I don't know where some people get the idea that everyone at Hedo is a swinger and that it is a free-for-all. We have been during Lifestyle Month six times (we are not swingers) and can attest to the fact that even then many are not swingers and we have found everyone respectful, with only two very minor exceptions and we handled it very quickly.
    I don't buy that the pushy couple has "never heard of," people who go to Hedo who are not in the Lifestyle. I think it is just part of their pushy bullshit strategy to intimidate their way into bed with newbies. Really sorry to hear that happened. I think my approach to people like that after polite but very clear communication doesn't work, is to tell them you don't want to be around them and hands off or you will report them. Fact is, even if you were into the Lifestyle you very well may have wanted nothing to do with them! Being in the Lifestyle is not a free pass to do things without consent and it doesn't mean you want to f*ck indiscriminately.
    Hope you never see them again and that someone puts the dude in his place.

That was a really nice report up to that couple. We haven't had that problem yet and hope not to. I'm thinking they are not regulars to hedo and just said that to look like real big swingers. We've talked to so many people in the lifestyle at hedo and they have all been very friendly and fun to be around. I guess people just see the world differently but most have the brains to not be jerks about it. Glad it didn't turn you off hedo in the future.
    1ST TRIP APRIL 27TH MAY 1ST 2013
    2ND TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 12TH TO APR 18TH 2014
    3RD TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 10TH TO APR 17TH 2015.
    4TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 8TH TO 15TH 2016
    5TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 17TH TO 22ND 2017
    6TH TRIP KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 6th to 14th 2018
    7TH TRIP MAY 4TH TO MAY 11TH WITH TANTRIC HEARTS.
    8TH TRIP November 6th to 14th
    9TH TRIP APRIL 30TH TO MAY 8TH

Great trip report. I find it remarkable that this kind of thing actually happens. Even when I discover that a couple we may be interested in are interested as well, I am still to big a chicken to make the first move. Maybe because we are noobs still. However Im not sure I will ever be comfortable being that bold without absolute confirmation of mutual interest...lol

Quote Originally Posted by hedovirginomore View Post
    how you showed restraint is incredible to me ,
    I know...it was tough but I have too much to lose...I don't need to end up in jamaican prison and/or on a newspaper or magazine for having a fight at " a local swingers resort" which is surely how they would word it.... So I have to be very careful with my emotions. But this guy had me at defcon 4

Quote Originally Posted by hedovirginomore View Post
    we will be going back this year with a lot less packed in our case ......
    Funny story...we did club mobay. The greeter lady asked us where we are staying. we say "hedo!!" she blushed a little and said "oh, wow, ok..." and then she asked us if we had any bags to pick up a the baggage claim...we said "no" She looked at our meager carry-ons and said "thats all you packed for your trip to Jamaica??" and my fiancé says "um, ya...we told you where we are staying....do the math". And she just looked at us and started cracking up. It was so funny.

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    Trifecta,you DEFINITELY did the right thing not to get in some sort of testosterone infused fight to protect your lady's honor under the circumstances.That guy was a Predator,pure and simple.Had he been a gentleman it would have been completely different.Personally,I would not be above calling security to "explain" the rules to somebody like that.For some reason,I have always had the impression that Jamaican jail would be a bad experience.......

Nice report...up to the other couple part. That's disappointing to hear that some act this way, unfortunately we've seen it on a past (non Hedo) vacation where the guy is inappropriate - all the couples labelled him Mr Touchy-feely and shunned them. Not an acceptable approach in or outof the lifestyle. We have many friends that are not in the lifestyle that go to Hedo; it is definitely not a swigner only resort. Respect is the no 1 rule.

We've done Mobay and had the opposite comment from the greater lady... She asked where we were staying and I said Hedo, she looked at all our luggage (3 large bags) and said that's lot of stuff, I replied toys and high heels... She simply smiled and told us to have fun!

So although the "bummer story" was long, over a five day vacation at hedo we are talking about maybe 90 min of total interaction with that guy....It hardly ruined the trip, but was unnecessary. Overall we had a great trip. We met plenty of great folks and other than that guy and his wife we met plenty of swingers who loved hanging out with us and made zero attempt to come on to us...so we are well aware that this is an anomaly...

So I hope I didn't paint a picture of Hedo that was anything short of "great". It is, but I can't say I get the overwhelming feeling (like some people on these forums seem to get) that Hedo is some sort of unparalleled paradise resort. To me Its a rare breed for sure, but in sum: Its an aging (but still very good) resort that attracts Mostly nice folks, all of which are comfortable hanging out naked, many of which are comfortable having sex in public and some of which are comfortable having sex with other people than their primary partner. We love the fact that we have the option to take naked, sexual vacations where we can exhibit as much sexual freedom as we please. And We love that Hedo exists. But its far from perfect.

This particular week there was very little PDS at the beach, pool or even hot tub and PDS is one of the main attractions for us (and we did ALL three so no one can say we didn't do OUR part). Heck I don't think we saw a single couple screwing on their balcony this trip. So this was a bit of a letdown - but that was partly offset by a few very hot encounters in the new playroom!!!!!

We were very pleased with the changes the resort is undergoing Its a big step in the right direction and as long as that continues their future is bright (which is good because we hope to come back many times!!!)

We enjoyed most of the people and we learned a little about who to avoid and how to handle them. And I just wanted to report on that because its a frequent topic on this forum especially by newbies who are worried about pushy singles and couples.

I hope that further clarifies how we felt the trip went!!!

[QUOTE=Trifecta;238947]

This particular week there was very little PDS at the beach, pool or even hot tub and PDS is one of the main attractions for us (and we did ALL three so no one can say we didn't do OUR part). Heck I don't think we saw a single couple screwing on their balcony this trip. So this was a bit of a letdown - but that was partly offset by a few very hot encounters in the new playroom!!!!!

We have only been to Hedo once so we are hardly experts but during our stay you couldn't go 10 feet without seeing someone fucking someone sometimes more than one someone. Maybe it was just an off week while you were there?

Registered User jeanie_hotpants's Avatar
    Thanks for the excellent trip report!

I'm sorry to hear you ran into a rude couple. Their behavior was unacceptable. Being in the lifestyle does not mean you can indiscriminately grope others without asking. I've been to H2 three times and I met a lot more people who were NOT swingers then people who were.
    Jeanie Hotpants

Past trips:
    May 4-11, 2019 with the Fluffernutters for Princess Week
    March 2016 with Hedo Amigos
    Sept 2011 with Hellians
    Sept 2010 with Hellians
    Aug 2009

Trifecta, I am sorry this other couple situation happened to you. We (Nood Brood) were there at the same time. If I had known this was happening and you felt uncomfortable, I would have helped you handle it. If anyone has something like this happen and you're not sure what to do, grab one of the group hosts (there were 3 groups there at the time) and one of would have surely helped you out. I am glad though that they did not ruin your trip and you still had a great time. A situation like that is definitely NOT common for people who go to Hedo. For someone who has been there 5 times, they definitely should have known that it is not the way it goes there.

Overall, love your trip report. Glad you had fun. Hope to see you next year.
    **EX** Hosts of the Nood Brood (we are out of the hosting game now)

www.noodbrood.com

We still highly recommend Nood Brood though, lots of wonderful friends!