Thread: No longer virgins

No longer virgins

Well we are just back from our first...but certainly not last vacation at Hedo. I guess the first thing I will say Hedo is women safe! Any women nervous about goin ..dont be! I was never touched, grabbed inappropriately...unless I was wanted it. People ask if you are in the lifestyle....we are not and I appreciate them asking first. People are very friendly, comfortable to party with. The food and entertainment is awesome! Topless Travel Carley n Marc are ALOT of fun and add tremendous energy to the resort! I did have a run in with the sand fleas on my ankles....so spray your ankles before they get you! Clothing...really anything goes...I had some club dresses from Yandy.com...they worked great! One suggestion...when getting drinks ask for a small shot...they make the drinks super strong...the first day I really was overserved....lol...learned to ask for smaller shots. We will be goin again. Remeber women considering goin...its safe..people ask before touching...no women ever said she felt uncomfortable the week we were there! Glad we went!
    Cheers

Great to hear you had such a positive experience... Now you're hooked!

Glad you enjoyed it. We also love yandy.com
    Hedo II 4/28/13-5/3/13 Zoo Krew
    Temptations Cancun 4/27/14-5/4/14
    Hedo II 4/11/15-4/18/15 Kitten and Angels spring fling
    Hedo II 4/9/16-4/16/16 Kitten & Angels spring fling
    Can't Wait!!!

So glad you got your cherry popped!!
    I had heard multiple stories prior to going to the resort about ladies not wanting to walk alone and people being uncomfortable with touching and swingers being inappropriate and I have to say, I was nervous for all of these things when we first landed.
    However, nothing even remotely close to those issues came to pass on ANY of our trips. I never felt unsafe walking alone (although I do prefer to walk with hubby late at night after all day drinking, just so I don't injure myself and have to lie there all alone like a floppy chicken cutlet waiting for help!!)
    Even though we are swingers, even us lifestyler's don't like to be apprehended or groped or pressured. Especially while on a relaxing vacation. And we never felt any of those things. Everyone is patient and caring and considerate and helpful Whether you are a lil baby hedonist or a full blown wild child...you will never be made to do or feel as if you HAVE to do anything you don't want.
    Thanks for your review..and hopefully we will party one day in paradise together.
    Shameless Adventures

Good for you! I thought I heard a popping sound here in Daytona. That sound traveled! Next trip booked yet?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by madeincanada View Post
    Well we are just back from our first...but certainly not last vacation at Hedo. I guess the first thing I will say Hedo is women safe! Any women nervous about goin ..dont be! I was never touched, grabbed inappropriately...unless I was wanted it. People ask if you are in the lifestyle....we are not and I appreciate them asking first. People are very friendly, comfortable to party with. The food and entertainment is awesome! Topless Travel Carley n Marc are ALOT of fun and add tremendous energy to the resort! I did have a run in with the sand fleas on my ankles....so spray your ankles before they get you! Clothing...really anything goes...I had some club dresses from Yandy.com...they worked great! One suggestion...when getting drinks ask for a small shot...they make the drinks super strong...the first day I really was overserved....lol...learned to ask for smaller shots. We will be goin again. Remeber women considering goin...its safe..people ask before touching...no women ever said she felt uncomfortable the week we were there! Glad we went!
    Cheers
    Was nice to meet you guys maybe next time we can chat more

Thanks for the helpful tidbits. I will definitely ask for smaller shots. I am a light weight and wasn't sure how I was going to hold up throughout the day and night. We will be first timers Oct 1-8. So excited!!