Thread: lifestyle

lifestyle

It is generally agreed that the lifestyle involves swapping partners. However, there are many steps along the way to getting there, and lots of variations after getting there. Public nudity is a tremendous leap by many people, but usually no big deal once done, many of us proceed to exhibition and voyeurism once the public nudity leap has been accomplished. Some like to have sex in public while others watch, some of us like to watch others do so. Some of us like to pet, fondle, and play with others, and some like to have it done to them without sex. And soft swing takes on a variety of activities and degrees. Kissing is taboo to some, even swingers, whereas sex with others is ok. There is a multitude of variations along the path of the lifestyle, all not leading to actually swinging but being open minded and sort of dipping our dipping our toes in the water. Nudist are nudist, and swingers are swingers, my question is: do you go to hedo to to advance in the lifestyle or do you not have an agenda in mind?

We go to Hedo & Desire because we love being able to be intimate & sexual with each other in such an erotic, tropical environment. We don't play with others, and don't have ambitions of doing so down the road. I guess we could be considered the "watch & be watched" type.

We started off at the Grand Lido Braco & Couples Resorts and their nude facilities. It was a great way to get our feet wet with the nudity thing, but at those places, intimacy in the public areas has to be kept very discrete... We wanted something more. We just don't get that "nudity does not equal sex" mantra. When I look over and see my beautiful wife lying next to me with the hot caribbean sun glistening off her naked body, I'm not exactly thinking about my favorite sports teams or the news!

I'll just offer this to the conversation:
    In my opinion, lifestyle and swinging and swapping are 3 totally different things.
    I could be in a monogamous relationship, but dom/sub or exhibitionist. [Lifestyle ]
    I could be single and enjoy being a 3rd. [Swinging]
    I could be a couple and trade. [Swapping ]

That said, originally I went to Hedo to explore this big umbrella thing called lifestyle.
    Now, I just go to be naked in the sun and be social!

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hedo2desire View Post
    We go to Hedo & Desire because we love being able to be intimate & sexual with each other in such an erotic, tropical environment. We don't play with others, and don't have ambitions of doing so down the road. I guess we could be considered the "watch & be watched" type.

We started off at the Grand Lido Braco & Couples Resorts and their nude facilities. It was a great way to get our feet wet with the nudity thing, but at those places, intimacy in the public areas has to be kept very discrete... We wanted something more. We just don't get that "nudity does not equal sex" mantra. When I look over and see my beautiful wife lying next to me with the hot caribbean sun glistening off her naked body, I'm not exactly thinking about my favorite sports teams or the news!
    BiG DITTO here!Well put!I never got the "nudity is not sexual thing" either which is why we enjoy the Hedo Vibe so much and hanging out with all the Beautiful People.We have met some awesome people the few times we have been.

Go to Hedo with no expectations, get naked and enjoy the atmosphere. After that mingle in the pool know your boundaries, and chat with people.
    Dont change your boundries if you have been drinking.
    :
    dnbforwhatever on SLS
    Dee_N_Bruce on SDC

June/July 2011 Hedo virgins no more!
    Nov/Dec 2011
    June/July 2012 Can't get enough!
    Nov/Dec 2012
    April 20th to May 4th 2013
    June 23rd to July 7th 2014
    May 2nd to May 10th 2015
    Nov 26th to Nov 30th 2015
    April 30th to May 8th 2016
    Nov 24th to Dec 3rd 2016
    May 6th to May 14th 2017
    May 5th to May 13th 2018
    May 4th to May 12th 2019
    April 24th to May 1st 2021

Blog Entries
    I just ramble along without expectations and what happens happens. What usually happens is just fine. I've had wild times, not so wild times, but no perceived agenda.

Cheers
    The Spirit of Hedo Lives Within Me

H2 April 22th -30th 2022 thirteenth trip with the Bunch

The guests, the atmosphere and the freedom really can't be beat

And that pretty much sums up Sharon and I too!

Quote Originally Posted by pbartell View Post
    And that pretty much sums up Sharon and I too!
    amen to that.........

All great advice!! We also went our first time hoping we could just muster up the courage to get naked, by the end of the week had done quite a bit more than that. All of course with much discussed boundaries and agreements between the wife and I. Be mindful of each other and enjoy the ride....no pun intended!

Well stated, that pretty much applies to us as well. We've been going to naturist/nudist resorts for many years but after a while it can become, well...boring. What we do at Hedo would definitely get us barred from those other resorts!
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson