Thread: New to Lifestyle - planning a trip to which place??

Question New to Lifestyle - planning a trip to which place??

We are new to the lifestyle, mid forties, and trying to choose which resort to visit in April? Huge price differences between Riviera Maya Desire and Cancun Temptations. Can someone tell us the best place to go for newbies? Not sure what we are really interested in as this will be our first "real" trip for the lifestyle. Heard there are possible bed bugs at Temptations. Anyone know info about this?

Although they're owned by the same company Desire and Temptations are very different resorts. Desire is very upscale, lifestyle oriented and fully clothing optional. Temptation's is nice but definitely not as upscale as Desire, is topless only for the ladies, and has more of a college frat party type atmosphere.

Really depends on what you're looking for, if you're looking for lifestyle opportunities Desire is probably a better choice. Yes it's expensive but they get away with charging it because they can. Desire is very quiet during the day, most people keep to themselves and hang around the pool or beach.

Are you limiting yourself only to resorts in Mexico? I would really recommend you check out Hedo, it's much more fun than either of these resorts and has a very welcoming genuine atmosphere that you won't find at Desire.

I completely agree with her post. I have not been to Temptations, as it is topless only and hubby wants to be nude. But we have been to Desire RM and Hedo. We much prefer Hedo. Check out the link below for some very detailed trip reports and pm me with any questions. We go in April, love that time of year!
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Can't go wrong with Hedo!