Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: May 2016 Rollcall

Quote Originally Posted by saskcpl View Post
    We will be making our inaugural trip to Hedo May 21-28, also traveling with Rachal's Rascals. A Little nervous. A LOT excited. This travel forum has been so awesome for us to read thru reviews and trip reports etc so we have a fairly good idea of what to expect. Although I'm sure we don't truly realize what we are about to experience for 7 days......just looking forward to some relaxation, sun and hanging out with like-minded people in a safe, non-judgemental environment. That and the rum cream mon
    OMG you are in for the time of your life. After this your thoughts will be consumed by Hedo. I am a new Rascal too, so be sure to say Hi. I can't wait for my birthday shenanigans ...
    Hedo May 2015
    Hedo May 21-27 2016
    Hedo December 8-12 2016

Hedo February 16-21 2018
    Hedo May 19-25 2018
    Hedo May 13-18 2019
    Hedo October 21-26 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Vahoney6969 View Post
    OMG you are in for the time of your life. After this your thoughts will be consumed by Hedo. I am a new Rascal too, so be sure to say Hi. I can't wait for my birthday shenanigans ...
    Hmmmm well our thoughts have been consumed by Hedo for a month. I hate to know what it's like after the trip!! �� Yes will def say hi.....

We will be making our inaugural trip to Hedo May 21-28, also traveling with Rachal's Rascals. A Little nervous. A LOT excited. This travel forum has been so awesome for us to read thru reviews and trip reports etc so we have a fairly good idea of what to expect. Although I'm sure we don't truly realize what we are about to experience for 7 days......just looking forward to some relaxation, sun and hanging out with like-minded people in a safe, non-judgemental environment. That and the rum cream mon
    You will have a Fabulous time. We just returned from our first trip and before we ended out our week we had decided we would be going back. I was crazy nervous especially about the theme nights. Packed way too much stuff. But now we know for our next trip. Just relax and enjoy. Found it was alot like being home in Canada where everyone says hello the only difference is they are naked although I will warn you putting clothes back on at the end of the week really sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by 34funtime1978 View Post
    You will have a Fabulous time. We just returned from our first trip and before we ended out our week we had decided we would be going back. I was crazy nervous especially about the theme nights. Packed way too much stuff. But now we know for our next trip. Just relax and enjoy. Found it was alot like being home in Canada where everyone says hello the only difference is they are naked although I will warn you putting clothes back on at the end of the week really sucks.
    Thanks for the note. We see you're from Sask as well. Likely not very many of us on here!
    Last edited by saskcpl; 04-23-2016 at 02:33 PM.

I really don't know how many Sask people there are as we are just new to the forum.

We went last febuary for our first trip also . It was amazing were going back next year for 2 weeks to stay . Yes putten clothes on to come back home sucked. And it was the hardest thing todo.

I'll be there for mocha fest from the 27-30...debating going solo or bringing a +1.....but something tells me I'll have way more fun solo...send me a message so I'll have friends down there

22 more days!!

23 days... can't hardly wait

14 days and counting down!!!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the note. We see you're from Sask as well. Likely not very many of us on here!
    Hey, we are another Saskatchewan couple making our tenth trip may 12 to 21st to celebrate our anniversary.
    Dave and Claire

we will be there may 14th thru 21 our 5th trip

HI, We are not from Sask, but Calgary here, we will be there May 9-16 as well. See you all at Delroys, this will be trip # 15

Quote Originally Posted by D and C View Post
    Hey, we are another Saskatchewan couple making our tenth trip may 12 to 21st to celebrate our anniversary.
    Awesome have fun. We arrive on the 21st ��

We arrive on the 20th through the 31st for trip #17 see you at the pool!!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast