Thread: Tours - Off resort

Tours - Off resort

Any suggestion on tours? What company should I use? Good experiences, bad experiences with tours or activites? I know I want to go swim with the dolphins. I was thinking about the atv tour (four wheeler) and the zion bus tour? All suggestions welcome. How earlier should I book these things?

They have a tour desk there that will set up any tours you want. We thouroughly enjoyed the swimming with the dolphins, was not cheap, but we thougth it was worth every penny, great time. And the people selling things are on site and do not pressure you to buy anything.
    Paul + joan
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Blog Entries
    How much was it to swim with the dolphins? If I don't want to take a lot of cash... Can I use American Express for all of the tour stuff?

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

I really was thinking about going to Dunns River falls. That looks like fun. Not sure if I want to leave the nude pool tho. LOL!!
    Jason and Deanna June 2009

We did the Wet and Wild 96 degree cruise (nude booze cruise) and the ATV tour. Both were fantastic and I would do them both again! I love Stacy at the travel desk, she is the best.

Dolphins is like 400 american. I skipped that but margaritaville was a blast, thats not something you book through the hotel though. Then again i spent more time with the locals partying than on the resort and enjoyed every moment of it.

I missed the booze cruise but I've heard nothing but AWESOME feedback about it, perhaps something to consider.

Swimming with the dolphins was 400 for both of us but that was the more expensive package where you go in a small group and get your own pair of dolphins and actualy do tricks with them, if you want to pay less you get in knee deep on a platform and they come over and you get to touch them but not swim with them or play with them.
    Dunn's was less expensive and very nice except for the pushy venders after.
    Check out our recent trip report. We had fun there, had fun diving and had fun just relaxin at the nude pool. Everything is there for you no matter what you want to do.
    Paul + joan....
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Blog Entries
    Thanks Cop and all who replied. Dolphins sound like a good bang for $$$. You don't get to do things like that in TN (lol)...

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

Tours - Off Resort

Gracie_ky,

How much was the nude booze cruise and the ATV tour?????

Thanks,

Sweetheart 26

thanks

Thanks everyone... May not do the 400 dollar dolphins thingy.. but hey might go knee deep and touch... I am sooooooooooooooooo ready to go...

The Wet & Wild cruise was $69 each and the ATV safari was $82 each. Both were worth every penny!!

Thanks Gracie ky,

We wanted to actually do the ATV safari on our last vacation and didn't get a chance to.

Sounds like those two things will definitely be on our to do list.

Sweetheart 26