Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: want to see wife groped fingered and her pussy eaten in hedo

Here's the other side of the coin (and in fact there is a thread on here somewhere called "just sex" I think) that discusses our wants from the lifestyle. Almost everyone will talk of getting to know other couples first and being great friends afterwards and that sounds like a great idea, but for us, we just want to have sex and kind of let it go at that. We don't really want a relationship with others as much as just the act itself. We'd have more of an issue with either of us having an emotional connection with another than just a sexual experience. I'm sure I have fumbled some words here, so to sum up, we just want sex from the experience. The story above about a stranger walking by, coming back and just wanting to lick her pussy and then leaving is a great example of "just sex" and most likely that same type situation would reduce any chances of jealousy. Just our opinion.
    Last edited by jshell; 09-17-2016 at 11:02 AM.

And if I were to bet on it, I'd say your other half is way more comfortable and eager to swing than she let's on. She'd rather it appear that she was only a willing participant because YOU wanted her to be, therefore making it YOUR idea, so that if anything negative results from any experiences she can always say it was YOUR idea. Pure genius on her part.

Quote Originally Posted by jshell View Post
    She'd rather it appear that she was only a willing participant because YOU wanted her to be, therefore making it YOUR idea, so that if anything negative results from any experiences she can always say it was YOUR idea. Pure genius on her part.
    This holds true for a lot of things in a marriage! LOL
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jshell View Post
    And if I were to bet on it, I'd say your other half is way more comfortable and eager to swing than she let's on. She'd rather it appear that she was only a willing participant because YOU wanted her to be, therefore making it YOUR idea, so that if anything negative results from any experiences she can always say it was YOUR idea. Pure genius on her part.
    True and incisive statement there J!Case in point,most of our friends know my wife is just WAY too timid to even order lingerie and pick out costumes etc.I do all that for her.That way,the way she is dressed is "my fault" and she psychologically takes the stand of "he made me wear this skimpy and outrageous outfit to dinner".(she has gotten plenty of nice compliments by wearing them though).Anyway,I told her when we got home that she can pick out her own outfits and even "dress like an old lady" if she wants to next time we go.(getting that first Social Security check really played havoc on her Hedo psyche...).Then she commented,"Oh no,you always dress me just fine."So yeah,I think JShell has hit the nail on the head here.....LOL!

Who doesn't want a naughty pass. It's the ace in the hole for letting loose as one would want to. Truth is, EVERYBODY wins. Just play your role and enjoy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12