Thread: March 26 - April 2, 2016; Anyone else during this timeframe?

Registered User ButterballCoupl's Avatar
    Lower Mid-Central Western Michigan (between Lansing and Grand Rapids)

March 26 - April 2, 2016; Anyone else during this timeframe?

This is our first trip to Hedo II and our second C/O optional excursion (but a lot less people).

If you will be at Hedo during or part of the above time frame, please respond and say Hello! We are not in the lifestyle, but making friends before and while there would be nice. We have never been in an environment such as this. We will have to adjust our acceptance and perspective. We are looking forward to the abundance of alcohol and naked naps on the beach We are planning on scheduling a catamaran cruise and massage on the beach.

If you have any negative and/or positive comments to help us, it would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

~ ButterballCoupl
    Northaven Resort, Brooklyn, Michigan - September 2015
    Hedo II, Beach Bind Event, March 26-April 2, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by ButterballCoupl View Post
    This is our first trip to Hedo II and our second C/O optional excursion (but a lot less people).

If you will be at Hedo during or part of the above time frame, please respond and say Hello! We are not in the lifestyle, but making friends before and while there would be nice. We have never been in an environment such as this. We will have to adjust our acceptance and perspective. We are looking forward to the abundance of alcohol and naked naps on the beach We are planning on scheduling a catamaran cruise and massage on the beach.

If you have any negative and/or positive comments to help us, it would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

~ ButterballCoupl
    First let us say welcome. Just be yourselves, and you will have the time of your life. Also remember not everyone is in the lifestyle, we have meet many great people who are not in the lifestyle. This is our 4th trip we arrive on the 24th and can't wait to get there. Robin & Bruce
    March 22-30 2013 Was our first trip of many to come. We had a blast with everyone, and I can see each trip getting better, and better.

March 28th 2014 plans to be an even better trip then 2013!!

March 27th 2015 hope to meet many old friends and make even more new friends

March 24th to April 2nd. Runaway Repeaters & Swing Into Spring

March 25th to April 3rd 2017. Going with the great people in SWING INTO SPRING aganin!

"Disclaimer - that is not us in the avatar picture"

Quote Originally Posted by DelCouple View Post
    First let us say welcome. Just be yourselves, and you will have the time of your life. Also remember not everyone is in the lifestyle, we have meet many great people who are not in the lifestyle. This is our 4th trip we arrive on the 24th and can't wait to get there. Robin & Bruce
    Thank you for the response. Just some nerves before we get there. I am more of the outgoing one and my wife is more reserved (and conservative), however, us being overweight, we are usually judged in the normal world. I am being optimistic that at Hedo, it really is as I have seen it stated here many times, that it really does not matter. I am going with the premise that all our concerns will be alleviated once we get there.

Julie and Wayne

You will have a time like no other. Enjoy!

Thank you for the response. Just some nerves before we get there. I am more of the outgoing one and my wife is more reserved (and conservative), however, us being overweight, we are usually judged in the normal world. I am being optimistic that at Hedo, it really is as I have seen it stated here many times, that it really does not matter. I am going with the premise that all our concerns will be alleviated once we get there.

Julie and Wayne
    Size is a thing of the past when you are at Hedo. Like we said just be yourself. It's all about the person you are. you will come home with many new friends as we did our first trip. Are you part of a group?
    March 22-30 2013 Was our first trip of many to come. We had a blast with everyone, and I can see each trip getting better, and better.

March 25th to April 3rd 2017. Going with the great people in SWING INTO SPRING aganin!

Size is a thing of the past when you are at Hedo. Like we said just be yourself. It's all about the person you are. you will come home with many new friends as we did our first trip. Are you part of a group?
    We will be with the Beach Bind group.

We will be with the Beach Bind group.
    We're part of two groups. Swing Into Spring & Runaway Repeaters.. Both full of good people

We're part of two groups. Swing Into Spring & Runaway Repeaters.. Both full of good people
    Hopefully, we can have a cocktail during the week!

read this today and thought about you guys.

Tips to make the plunge to the nude side easier the first time!!!

1. Don't wear much, so it's less awkward and faster to disrobe.
    2. Go through the prude beach to the nude beach area, it's more gradual.
    3. Wear Sunglasses (thank you for the lady in here that gave me that tip!)
    4. Hold your towel or cover-up that you wore over there across your arm as sort of...security blanket...this helped us TREMENDOUSLY!
    5. GO TO THE BAR FIRST