Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: newbie here not in lifestyle but we plan to have sex in hedo while everyone watches

newbie here not in lifestyle but we plan to have sex in hedo while everyone watches

where is the best venue? will the sex police stop us. my wife is a bit reluctant how do i convince her fully?

Usually no problems, but at worst just a gentle you can't do that here is all you will get.
    But that's usually on the beach, because boats going by, and non resort members can walk thru.
    But around the pool, especially at night, or other places around the resort, go for it.
    There is also a play room at night.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

thank you so much we will be able to fullfill our fantasies. wife is s bit shy about her body though but im sure she will get over it once she is there. we also love the idea of playroom my wife likes to have sex while others around also doing the deed. cant wait till we get there were both asians so its a bit of a big adventure for us as we are both conservative but i think we are ready for this. hope to meet u there and be freds

by the way can we also have sex by the piano bar and disco?

Sorry no sex in the piano bar. However sex is about the only thing i haven't seen happen in the piano bar. As far as the disco goes, it is usually empty but im guessing no...unless you try a standing up version during the foam party ,then im sure you could get away with it. The little pool outside the disco where the slide used to end was used to clean off the foam and many other things. So that is always an option as well. If you really want to be Voyeurs then i would say the late night hot tub scene is where you will want to be.
    Quote Originally Posted by jp0317 View Post
    by the way can we also have sex by the piano bar and disco?

There's several outdoor beds around the disco area that could be used. I agree with Dannyboy, the piano bar and courtyard area wouldn't work, never seen anything happen there but that's not to say it hasn't.

I have seen about 15 couples having sex in a packed disco (edit - I mean piano bar), so yes it can and does happen. just depends on the vibe of the hour
    Last edited by mac_r_a; 02-07-2016 at 10:33 AM.
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

wow

Quote Originally Posted by mac_r_a View Post
    I have seen about 15 couples having sex in a packed disco, so yes it can and does happen. just depends on the vibe of the hour
    thats fantastic wow my wife is good at dirty dancing it would be great if she will dance and grind then we will proceed to full penetration. any other place that u might recommend that is good for sex we would like to maximize our stay thank u so much

Quote Originally Posted by mac_r_a View Post
    I have seen about 15 couples having sex in a packed disco, so yes it can and does happen. just depends on the vibe of the hour
    Can't say I've seen that, but a lots of oral for sure - especially on the piano. Maybe I need to check out your group dates

Damn it, I meant to say piano bar. Seen lots of sex in disco too. However, the night I am referring to was in the piano bar. About 15 couples all over the place were going at it. However, if the vibe is not there it would not work. All depends

Quote Originally Posted by gsml View Post
    Can't say I've seen that, but a lots of oral for sure - especially on the piano. Maybe I need to check out your group dates
    April and Sept

thats fantastic wow my wife is good at dirty dancing it would be great if she will dance and grind then we will proceed to full penetration. any other place that u might recommend that is good for sex we would like to maximize our stay thank u so much
    All you can do is go for it, worst they can do is ask you to stop. I just do not recommend doing it anywhere food is served

so they will not kick us out? alright! will be sure to do her where theres more people watching. she just recently admitted this fantasy that is why we planned going to hedo for the first time. though i havent told her mine to see her take cock. so i guess im a swinger while she is just an exhibitionist but who knows maybe the magic of hedo will get her to step over her bounderies

Talk about your boundaries and your fantasy. That's part of the fun when planning a trip

so they will not kick us out? alright! will be sure to do her where theres more people watching. she just recently admitted this fantasy that is why we planned going to hedo for the first time. though i havent told her mine to see her take cock. so i guess im a swinger while she is just an exhibitionist but who knows maybe the magic of hedo will get her to step over her bounderies
    You probably would not get kicked out just asked to stop. The nude pool is a great place to have some fun and have others watch. And it is very rare for you to get asked to stop there, unless you are ON the bar, they usually ask you to stop then.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast