Thread: newbie couple here please help us out! we plan going to hedo

newbie couple here please help us out! we plan going to hedo

can u give us an estimate of the total cost. including plane ticket and 7 days stay. we will come from US. wife and i are planning to book with young swingers so there wont be much age gap. we are not swingers but open minded. we are trying out exhibitionism and would enjoy sex together with others in the same room but not comfortable with swap. is it ok for us to book with young swingers? we are non judgemental but i just want to know if they will respect our bounderies

The cheapest rooms will run a lil more $2000 for a min of 5 nights. We have paid as little as $400 to as much as $1100 per person for plane tickets. I wud say on the cheap side u will be looking at $3500. We are going all out this trip and flying 1st class out of a smaller airport so are plane tix are pretty expensive. We are taking Timair from Montigo bay to Negril, another $600. I think were into this trip about 6500 to 7000. We too are going during young swingers week and have booked with them. We are not swingers in anyway shape or form. We are there to be naked, meet new friends, party and pretty much have sex were ever we want. No means no at Hedo and you do not have to do anything you dont wanna do. Book it, you wont regret it!!

Quote Originally Posted by ogeo19 View Post
    The cheapest rooms will run a lil more $2000 for a min of 5 nights. We have paid as little as $400 to as much as $1100 per person for plane tickets. I wud say on the cheap side u will be looking at $3500. We are going all out this trip and flying 1st class out of a smaller airport so are plane tix are pretty expensive. We are taking Timair from Montigo bay to Negril, another $600. I think were into this trip about 6500 to 7000. We too are going during young swingers week and have booked with them. We are not swingers in anyway shape or form. We are there to be naked, meet new friends, party and pretty much have sex were ever we want. No means no at Hedo and you do not have to do anything you dont wanna do. Book it, you wont regret it!!
    thank you so much will probably go next year wife is excited she wants to have sex too everywhere while everyone watches we want to meet frends too hope to see u there

Going on our seventh trip and only now discovering groups is the way to go for fun and value.

we plan to go with young swingers week do you have groups that you can refer us too?

FL - a hop, a skip, and a jump away from paradise!
    Quote Originally Posted by jp0317 View Post
    we plan to go with young swingers week do you have groups that you can refer us too?
    Young Swingers Week is the name of the group and if you want to go just contact them. They have all the information for this year's events on the webpage, and if you call I'm sure they can give you details about what you need to do if you want to make plans for 2017.

All the info you need plus their number is on the website:
    http://www.youngswingersweek.com
    Quote Originally Posted by jp0317 View Post
    can u give us an estimate of the total cost. including plane ticket and 7 days stay. we will come from US. wife and i are planning to book with young swingers so there wont be much age gap. we are not swingers but open minded. we are trying out exhibitionism and would enjoy sex together with others in the same room but not comfortable with swap. is it ok for us to book with young swingers? we are non judgemental but i just want to know if they will respect our bounderies
    Take a look at the Q&A page at the following link, I think you'll find that all of your questions that you have are answered

http://www.youngswingersweek.com/jamaica.html
    Last edited by TheRaam; 02-07-2016 at 08:37 AM.
    Next trip: Young Swingers Week March 18 - 24 2018!

March 21 - 28 2014, Young Swingers Week (Trip report)
    October 3 - 12 2014, Young Swingers Week 2 (Trip report)

thank you so much. you guys are so helpful to us hope to meet u there. by the way is jamaica safe? i mean the bus drive to hedo safe?

I have traveled all over the island for work a few times. Ive used public buses, taxi, and rented cars. Ive never had any issues with the locals other than they try to hustle u. My 2nd time to Jamaica i brought my 9 year old daughter. I took her out at 1030 at night to the local markets that are in dark allies. she carried her money in her hand while we walked. No one gave us any issues or looked at us any different. We stuck out like a sore thumb being the only white people out at that time of night. So yes i wud say Jamaica is very safe. During the day there are tourist cops. They walk the streets were many of the tourist go during the day and they are there to keep the tourist safe. They say you should only ride in a taxi with red license plates as they have a permit and insurance to drive passengers. these taxis cost more. I have rode with more un licensed taxis then the ones who are lol. Im my opinion the Jamaican people are some of the friendliest people ive ever met in the wolrd and ive done alot of traveling. IRIE MON

Last edited by ogeo19; 02-07-2016 at 01:35 PM.

thank u so much im just worried bec it is our first time going to jamaica