Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Management shakeup at Hedo

Blog Entries
    we haven't like Jon from the first time we met him... but we love hedo... so we will continue we go as long as its there and we can.... we just don't go when hes there...lol
    Hedo II jan 2012 2013--2014---
    may-- oct 2014--
    jan. Apr. Oct 2015-- Jan, April, Oct 2016
    2017, April Sept, and Oct
    2018 Orlando June 2-9
    2018 Oct

Up Cumming Trips April and Oct 2017

Not a bad article however not a good read for vanilla people, would be rather shocking. Also a little too much with regards to name dropping and the big NO NO showing pics of other people. In our book that is never to be done !

Quote Originally Posted by Cdn_cpl View Post
    I felt like I needed a shower after reading it.
    I just couldn't finish reading this! I've met Jon a few times, never got a good vibe.

**I wonder if Jon knew how this article would turn out, and did he know who he was even talking to when he showed of these cell phone pics? Who shares this stuff?
    Last edited by magjoy; 02-04-2016 at 07:46 PM.

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HedoJoe View Post
    I never said that Jon was part of that article!
    No you didn't HJ,but the article I read about Jon was,I believe,printed in Boston Magazine was it not?It's their magazine and they can print what they want but it was heavily TMI as we say at my house(too much information) and I wonder what their point was.The Dianne Davis article link posted by us by gsml(thanks) was more informative and certainly more professional.I found the D.Davis article enjoyable and much more favorable toward the resort.

Quote Originally Posted by Naughty Nudists View Post
    No you didn't HJ,but the article I read about Jon was,I believe,printed in Boston Magazine was it not?It's their magazine and they can print what they want but it was heavily TMI as we say at my house(too much information) and I wonder what their point was.The Dianne Davis article link posted by us by gsml(thanks) was more informative and certainly more professional.I found the D.Davis article enjoyable and much more favorable toward the resort.

I would guess that their point was to write an article of interest to their readers, and ultimately help sell magazines

NOW...NOW...BOYS no fighting.... It just made for good reading, whether we agree with it or not, it's a published article and there isn't anything we can do about it... Except laugh about it....

Quote Originally Posted by gsml View Post
    I think Dianne Davis did a better write up last year.
    http://www.lasplash.com/publish/Inte...ation-spot.php
    A much better article to be sure. This sounds like the place we know and love. I think before anyone writes anything in a publication they should have first hand knowledge. The Boston article sounds like what non Hedo goers think hedo is.
    We will be arriving September 10th and staying till the 16th

Quote Originally Posted by ScottGail View Post
    A much better article to be sure. This sounds like the place we know and love. I think before anyone writes anything in a publication they should have first hand knowledge. The Boston article sounds like what non Hedo goers think hedo is.
    Good point, ScottGail.

Quote Originally Posted by Ontario View Post
    NOW...NOW...BOYS no fighting.... It just made for good reading, whether we agree with it or not, it's a published article and there isn't anything we can do about it... Except laugh about it....
    Sorry,did not mean to come off in any sort of negative way to my good friend and mentor Hedo Joe.I am wondering if he meant that the article about Jon Gross was in the same magazine as the "Greatest Bostonians" issue but was not mentioned in that particular article.That it?

Blog Entries
    Can we just (re) start a new mantra: What happens at Hedo, stays at Hedo. That's what I was told the first time I was there and I stick to it. Seems all the internet social activity means many people just can't help but brag (that's all it is) about their exploits, whatever they might be.

I'd just like to see everyone get back to that ideal.

Cheers
    The Spirit of Hedo Lives Within Me

H2 April 22th -30th 2022 thirteenth trip with the Bunch

The guests, the atmosphere and the freedom really can't be beat

well said....you're completely right, what happens at Hedo stays at Hedo....

Sorry,did not mean to come off in any sort of negative way to my good friend and mentor Hedo Joe.I am wondering if he meant that the article about Jon Gross was in the same magazine as the "Greatest Bostonians" issue but was not mentioned in that particular article.That it?
    No negativity felt on my end. I just wanted people to understand that the article about Jon was separate from the article about the Best Bostonians, which does include Tom Brady!
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

Quote Originally Posted by Ontario View Post
    well said....you're completely right, what happens at Hedo stays at Hedo....
    Hehe,well,actually I take what happened home with us and REMIND her of it for a year and get her all amped up to go back for more!Works too,and worth every penny!Just 63 more days until we fly home!

Quote Originally Posted by takemetonegril View Post
    Can we just (re) start a new mantra: What happens at Hedo, stays at Hedo. That's what I was told the first time I was there and I stick to it. Seems all the internet social activity means many people just can't help but brag (that's all it is) about their exploits, whatever they might be.

Cheers
    Perfectly stated!

Quote Originally Posted by takemetonegril View Post

Cheers
    Totally agree! Leaving a little to the imagination is sexy.

October 17 - October 26, 2019
    April 18 - 25, 2020

www.theplayfulpussycats.com
    www.wildwomenvacations.com

Shannon
    Stay Sexy My Friends

Often Imitated, Never Duplicated

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast