Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Management shakeup at Hedo

Blog Entries
    That's why we love the bikini, a little to the imagination.
    The Spirit of Hedo Lives Within Me

H2 April 22th -30th 2022 thirteenth trip with the Bunch

The guests, the atmosphere and the freedom really can't be beat

I thought that the article was a very good one and also quite accurate. Knowing Jon a bit, and having spent a few weeks there with his groups, as well as spending several dozens of other weeks there over the years the article seemed to be bang on. That's what Hedo is like for many people. Maybe for other people it is different.

I don't think that the article posed Hedo in a negative light. Quite the contrary -- I think it was probably good advertising and will interest a lot more in booking time there.

As far as how either Jon or Harry were portrayed... this is exactly how they are. They are happy with the way they are and freely commented to the reporter. I don't think that the reporter said anything that either of them wouldn't want in print. And who are we on this forum to judge others? That's one of the nice things about Hedo -- non-judgemental towards all.

I'm not sure what people are talking about here when they speak about photos. What photos? The photos in the article are by a professional photographer who gets the subjects to sign off on usage so the people in them know that they are going to be made public.

And I really doubt that this is why Jon is not CEO anymore. I think that there are other management and business skill reasons why he is leaving this post. It may be coincidental with the publishing of the article, but not the reason.

I think it was a good and accurate article.

I think the photos that people are referring to are the photos that John freely shared from his phone to the reporter. It's not common in the lifestyle [or shouldn't be] for photos that have been shared with someone to be freely shown around to anyone they come in contact with such as a seatmate on an airplane flight.

Discretion is so key. The only ones we talk to about our special place are people who have been there, and/or our ATF family. As PNK has said previously, let it be like a secret club, on a need to know basis, as most others may not understand. I remember some posts here previously about a writer/journalist who wanted to visit and interview people for an article about why they go and he was overwhelmingly encouraged to stay home and abandon the idea. Better off for all.

Quote Originally Posted by sunandsea View Post
    Discretion is so key. The only ones we talk to about our special place are people who have been there, and/or our ATF family. As PNK has said previously, let it be like a secret club, on a need to know basis, as most others may not understand. I remember some posts here previously about a writer/journalist who wanted to visit and interview people for an article about why they go and he was overwhelmingly encouraged to stay home and abandon the idea. Better off for all.
    I agree, a secret club!!! And should anyone want to know more about it come join us.....we live in a very small town and although there are others in our area that are in the lifestyle we don't go around saying that they are... And I would expect the same respect back... The same should be with our visits and business we conduct while at Hedo (Home)

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    I totally agree with this sentiment as I hope Hedo never goes mainstream.Seriously,the exposure on YouTube is over the top.I did not hear about the resort until 2009 when we went on our first nude vacation and were in the Caliente conversation pool!Even then,waited 4 years before acting on the information.Should have reacted faster-my bad!Word of mouth between like minded people is all Hedo needs with the recidivism rate it enjoys.....

We've been on one Fluffernutter trip and remember hearing the story lead to strain between John & his wife? What was the ending result of this? Are they still heading-up the Fluffs?....together?

Quote Originally Posted by gsml View Post
    I think Dianne Davis did a better write up last year.
    http://www.lasplash.com/publish/Inte...ation-spot.php
    Nice article. Thank you

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234