Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Comparitive trip report Hedo vs Desire from a newbie Swingers perspective.

I hear ya brother. I keep telling my wife, "don't worry, no one is looking at me."
    Steve and Melissa

Virgin Trip - MILF Week @ Hedo III, 2009/01/03 thru 2009/01/10
    2nd Trip - MILF Week @ Hedo III, 2010/01/02 thru 2010/01/09 **Married on January 6th, 2010
    3rd Trip - Hedo II, 2015/04/20 thru 2015/04/27
    4th Trip - Hedo II, 2016/04/25 thru 2016/05/02

Well this makes me so glad we chose Hedo for our holiday, as we are both mid 40's and both carry a few pounds and have wobbly bits He He. But everyone at Hedo is so nice and everyone is great, and if that is how Desire is we will never venture there!!!!

Lisa xx
    Second time to Hedo April 6th 2016 come and say Hi!!!

Quote Originally Posted by STL-MO-CPL View Post
    Danny Boy, which Desire location did you attend? After two Hedo trips, we're giving Desire Pearl a shot in March. I too am very anxious to make a first hand comparison. Can't wait, will certainly report back.
    We did Hedo in 2014, Desire Pearl in 2015 (There is a comparison trip report in here somewhere) and we are going back "home" in a week. Even though this post is comparing to Desire R.M., I could have written the same comparisons. There are pros and cons for both, but in the two years since we were last at hedo there have been a lot of changes and we are excited to see them!!!!

We are not swingers so I can't compare the swinging at the two places. You really can't go wrong though, but Hedo is a bit more sexual all the time...Desire kind of keeps the public sex to certain times and places (hot tub, sin rooms and at night...very little during the day). You just can't beat hedo for that sexy vibe.

whew we made the right choice going to Hedo ,we were split on Desire and Hedo for our first adult only experience after reading that report we made the right decision for us , the reason i liked Hedo most was the people it didn't matter what your story was as long as your respectfull to others your good , no pressure
    just fun

Your trip report mirrored my own experience - which is why I have 17 Hedo Trips & 1 Desire trip under my belt. And, the improvements at Hedo are making the gap between food offerings at the two resorts, shrink considerably. Thank you so much for taking the time to complete the report.
    Release your inhibitions, Feel the rain on your skin.....

Upcoming Trips:
    H2 Nov 4-14, 2020

Past Trips:
    13 trips to H2 (Mar '10, Jul '11, May '12, Jan '14, May '14, Jan '15, Jul '15, Jan '16, Jul '16, Jan '17, Oct '17, Jan '18, Jan 19)
    9 trips to H3
    Freedom of Seas Cruise (Nov '13)
    Desire Los Cobos (March '13)
    Copa Cabana Desire - Costa Rica (August '10)
    3 trips to Temptations (October '09, '10, '11)
    Spice - Lanzarote, Spain (April '15)

I always wondered about the difference, but after reading your trip report...I'm happy to say I'm happy with our choice of staying at Hedo... But thank you it was very informative...

What would you say the age ranges are? I had read the crowd is typically 40+ at both places, unless a group hosting it changes the demographic.

Pretty good summary, Danny Boy. We've been to both and even if they were priced the same we find the scales tipped towards Hedo because of the overall friendliness of the guests. But a big key here is "even if they were priced the same". As it is now the basic room at desire is 50% more expensive than Hedo. So for the same amount of vacation dollars we can spend 50% more days and nights at hedo -- now it's a slam-dunk for Hedo.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender1981 View Post
    What would you say the age ranges are? I had read the crowd is typically 40+ at both places, unless a group hosting it changes the demographic.
    I think that's a fair assessment. I would say average age at desire during our week was mid 40's. Average age at Hedo during our stay was maybe young to mid 50's.

Good comparison, but i have to add that i walk the entire resort of Desire nekkid. It is not frowned upon at all. Also the age and beauty issue is an ever changing beast, different everytime. We have 5 trips to Desire and 5 trips to Hedo under are belt. Returning to Hedo to see the new upgrades in April. Thanks for the report.
    Hedo2 Nov. 2007
    Hedo 2 Nov. 2008
    WWV OCT 31 -NOV 7 2009
    Hedo 2 Oct 30-Nov. 6 2010

PLEASE TELL YOUR BOOBS TO QUIT STARING AT MY EYES!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12