Thread: Hello, new lifestyle couple to the forum

Hello, new lifestyle couple to the forum

Hello all, this is a great website!

We're trying to decide between Desire, Hedo and Temptation. So, we've begun reading all the reviews as we start to make our choice.

Welcome to the forum...I am sure you have already found out there is an abundance of information and knowledgeable people here to help you make your decision.
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

Yes, we Hedo folks are definitely biased!
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    All the reports I have read generally give Hedo higher marks for overall friendliness and uh,perhaps move overt adult behavior in social settings,so your decision might be made by matching your style with the reports you read.
    Depends if you are looking for more private laid back interaction or being in a more energized setting.That said,there are plenty of places on site at Hedo to find peaceful solitude,it's called the C/O formerly known as "prude side".There is hardly anyone over there but an occasional hermit or two!

Temptations is topless optional, no full nudity. You may find it kind of slow depending on the vibe you're looking for. Desire is clothing optional and mandates couples only. Hedonism has a nude side and a clothing optional side. They allow couples and singles. Other than that, the biggest driver of your experience at any resort will be the kind of people who attend the same week as you.
    Hedonism II - 28JUN2011 to 03JUL2011, 27NOV2013 to 01DEC2013, 17JUL2023 to 22JUL2023

Desire Pearl - 28MAR2016 to 01APR2016, 19MAR2017 to 24MAR2017, 22JUL2018 to 27JUL2018, 10JUL2021 to 16JUL2021, 26JUN2022 to 30JUN2022 and 01AUG2022 to 05AUG2022

Desire RM - 24NOV2021 to 27NOV2021

Temptation Grand Miches - 08AUG2023 to 13AUG2023

My wife and i just made our first trip to Hedo in October and just got back yesterday from Desire. We to are new to the lifestyle. PM me if you would like my personal thoughts on the differences from a newbies perspective for its worth...lol
    Dan
    Quote Originally Posted by CnJ4138 View Post
    Hello all, this is a great website!

We're trying to decide between Desire, Hedo and Temptation. So, we've begun reading all the reviews as we start to make our choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny Boy View Post
    My wife and i just made our first trip to Hedo in October and just got back yesterday from Desire. We to are new to the lifestyle. PM me if you would like my personal thoughts on the differences from a newbies perspective for its worth...lol
    Dan
    Hi Dan, did you write a review of Desire? Did you enjoy one resort more than the other?

We been to all of them, BUT for a new couple I'll recommend you Temptation. Is only a topless resource but they have plenty of activities during the day and night. Is also a good entry level. Our first trip was to Hedo and my wife was a bit overwhelm by the whole scenery. It took 2 year to make it back to a adult resort. Just my humble opinion.

Hello! We of course will say Hedo! However you should try all the resorts to decide for yourselves.
    Shizelle ~n~ Dave
    April 21 - 28, 2018
    October 17 - 27, 2018
    Playful Pussycats

http://www.theplayfulpussycats.com

http://www.wildwomenvacations.com

Thumbs up

Hi CNJ We haven't been to a lifestyle resort yet either. We have been in the lifestyle a little under a year. I was going to post something similar

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Shorehouse21 View Post
    Hi CNJ We haven't been to a lifestyle resort yet either. We have been in the lifestyle a little under a year. I was going to post something similar
    We made our first trip to Hedo in December , we are not in the "lifestyle" but by no way are prudes so we were in a similar boat as yourself our decision on Hedo was based more on a week away ourselves no kids to get some sun and party a bit meet some people . We were warned " you know what goes on there !! ) by some friends but we figured why not sounds like fun .......We had a great time Hedo was better than expected , we met friends on the first morning at the bar good people friendly all with loads of HEDO experience the wife was playfully teased about takeing her top off or atleast turning it around even teased that they'll get her bottoms off too , asked if she was up for a DP ( all in good fun ... I think ) They knew we were virgins and they had fun with us we spent allot of time this bunch they really made us feel welcome invited to lunch with them and piano bar etc . They did allot for my wifes confidence and next thing you know we spent all of our trip on the nude side Beach/ Pool only really had clothes on for dinner really which wouldn't i have believed if asked before we went to Hedo , We can't wait to go back for the Food ,Drink outstanding staff , the entertainment was awesome , and most of all the Hedo guests .
    I know i'm rambling but give Hedo a try you'll love it

We are new to the site and hoping to connect with other like minded couples. We are 34/32, both fit and stay in shape. He is 5'10, athletic and nicely equipped. She is 5'5, thin and has a perky 32a chest. We are planning to travel this summer, want to give us a few new ideas? Feel free to reach out to us!

J&S

Hello

[QUOTE=Cutenewcpl32;238429]We are new to the site and hoping to connect with other like minded couples. We are 34/32, both fit and stay in shape. He is 5'10, athletic and nicely equipped. She is 5'5, thin and has a perky 32a chest. We are planning to travel this summer, want to give us a few new ideas? Feel free to reach out to us!

J&S[/QUOTE IT'S our first trip to hedo in 2 days . We're 40 years old and we decided we live once try somethen different in life. We're not in to swinging or anything. But hope some day. We're just going to have enjoy our selves. And what ever happens . I'm not skinny but iv lost 40 pounds for this trip tho. were just gonna have a good time

Quote Originally Posted by Cutenewcpl32 View Post
    We are new to the site and hoping to connect with other like minded couples. We are 34/32, both fit and stay in shape. He is 5'10, athletic and nicely equipped. She is 5'5, thin and has a perky 32a chest. We are planning to travel this summer, want to give us a few new ideas? Feel free to reach out to us!

J&S
    Welcome to the site! Tons of good info here.