Thread: bi friendly resorts?

bi friendly resorts?

Note: I know posts like this do exist, but all of the ones I've found were from several years ago, perhaps attitudes have changed?

My partner and I (both bi males) have been thinking about going to one of these adults only resorts, but I'm afraid they won't be bi friendly. Part of our agreement is we very, very rarely are allowed to hook up with guys other than each other, so we do not plan to hit on men there, but would most people there be okay with us? Are some resorts more bi-friendly than others?

Also, are there any general tips you would give for people new to adult travel? I've only just begun to do research on it but it seems like its up our alley

I think Bloom week is your best bet in terms of finding the group that is most accepting of bi-men. I am very accepting personally and I think so are many others but I've definitely seen males on here expressing some discomfort about seeing gay male activity. Unfortunately there is a double standard that favours bi women. Hopefully this will change in time. Why the heck shouldn't gay men get to enjoy the liberal awesome atmosphere that is Hedo?

I don't know for sure but I believe that some European resorts are more gay friendly. Also, there are gay cruises too. But I guess you're looking for a place with men and women, right?
    Last edited by cinnamonflixxx; 01-28-2016 at 03:48 PM.

I think there are more bi guys than you think at Hedo but I think it is kept in the closet. It is strange really how people in the lifestyle rejoice in woman being bi but throw up in their mouth when a guy is. We both are very accepting and open minded to everyone and their lifestyle.
    I am always fascinated in studying people and why they do what they do and in this fascination I noticed that people in the BDSM lifestyle are much more open to bi males.
    We were at a friends birthday party who is heavy into BDSM and we were a round peg in a square hole at the party but us being non assholes we got along fine with everyone and they enjoyed answering all my questions and filling my curiosity.
    Their major question for me was asking about Gay or Bi phobia towards men, they couldnt understand how most " swingers " have such a double standard.....
    We joined the lifestyle after our first visit to Hedo due to all the open minded and nonjudgmental people we met. It was refreshing to talk to so many like minded people and it felt like no one judged you no mater what you thought. But I do believe the BDSM community is much more open minded and accepting no matter what your kink is....
    So in my opinion if you want to go for a week where you should feel most comfortable, I would recommend going a week that is hosted by a BDSM group...It shouldn't be that way, you should be able to go any time without judgment, but sadly I dont think you can
    Cheers
    Geoff and Chantal
    Last edited by stuccoman; 01-31-2016 at 01:00 PM.
    April 1-9th 2016 with Fluffernutters for Fluff Olympics
    November 12-19 2016 With Fluffernutters for Fluff Love

Quote Originally Posted by stuccoman View Post
    I think there are more bi guys than you think at Hedo but I think it is kept in the closet. It is strange really how people in the lifestyle rejoice in woman being bi but throw up in their mouth when a guy is. We both are very accepting and open minded to everyone and their lifestyle.
    I am always fascinated in studying people and why they do what they do and in this fascination I noticed that people in the BDSM lifestyle are much more open to bi males.
    We were at a friends birthday party who is heavy into BDSM and we were a round peg in a square hole at the party but us being non assholes we got along fine with everyone and they enjoyed answering all my questions and filling my curiosity.
    Their major question for me was asking about Gay or Bi phobia towards men, they couldnt understand how most " swingers " have such a double standard.....
    We joined the lifestyle after our first visit to Hedo due to all the open minded and nonjudgmental people we met. It was refreshing to talk to so many like minded people and it felt like no one judged you no mater what you thought. But I do believe the BDSM community is much more open minded and accepting no matter what your kink is....
    So in my opinion if you want to go for a week where you should feel most comfortable, I would recommend going a week that is hosted by a BDSM group...It shouldn't be that way, you should be able to go any time without judgment, but sadly I dont think you can
    Cheers
    Geoff and Chantal
    I have never understood the double standard in the swing community. I've been in/around it since 2000, and it baffles me all the time. Bi men are openly shunned, but the bi woman is the norm. What shocks me even more, is the number of times we go off alone with a couple and they admit, "he's always wondered what it would be like with a guy" - derp! Then change the culture and find out.

My wife puts it best - Swingers like to 'pretend' they are normal. BDSM people understand that they are kinked and that everyone has their kinks, and if your kink isn't theirs, it doesn't invalidate yours or theirs, you just find a common kink.