Thread: First Time going to roof top resort

First Time going to roof top resort

My wife and I are going to roof top resort for the first time next month. We were wondering what to expect? We have been to haulover beach before and enjoyed it very much. We're staying there for 2 night. We have never done any swinging and don't know if we will. We just love being nude where ever we can be. People watching is also a enjoyment and meeting new people. I'm not so sure my wife would swing, but I know she enjoys the view. I've read bad and good reviews on this place, but we figured we give it a try.

I did not know there was such a thing- where are you going? I would like to look it up.
    Nick (and the inquisitive Kitty)tm
    Nick and Kitty
    Desire Pearl- September 9-17, 2015

H3 July 2004/2005/2006 August 2007/2008/2009/2010
    H2 July 2007 July/August 2011 July/August 2012
    Temptation Cancun July 2013
    NickandKitty on Facebook

I did a quick search and found it, its a place near-ish Miami.

http://www.rooftopresort.com/
    Hedo 3: Jun 2009, Jun 2010
    Hedo 2: Nov 5th - 12th 2011
    Jun 30th - Jul 7th 2012
    Nov 3rd - 13 2012
    Jun 19th - 30th 2013
    Nov 2nd - 9th 2013
    Oct 25th - Nov 8th 2014
    Nov 4th - 14th 2015
    Oct 19th - 29th, 2016
    Oct 18th - 28th, 2017
    Jun 21st - 25th, 2018
    Oct 18th - 27th, 2018
    Feb 21st - Mar 2nd, 2019
    Oct 12th - 26th, 2019
    Oct 14th - 24th, 2020
    Nov 13th - 20th, 2021
    May 14th - 21st, 2022
    Nov 12th - 19th, 2022
    May 10th - 20th, 2023!

Registered User The Travel Slut's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Been there, done that several times, including last month as a pre-Hedo warmup.

You can read all the reviews but you will generally get a real mix of good and bad, pro and con.

I have found the resort to the clean with a great staff, wonderful (if not small) pool, fun people and energy from weekend events.

I've alwasy gone with friends and there has always been a special event occuring when I've been there so perhaps I have been lucky.

Consider tossing out the high and low scores and get a consensus from the middle ground reviews...

We went back in January. The place is clean but small. There were 2 playrooms that were small with an window so you can look in. There were guys hanging out outside of them. If I was in the area I would check it out again, but would not plan a trip around it.

Quote Originally Posted by casey View Post
    We went back in January. The place is clean but small. There were 2 playrooms that were small with an window so you can look in. There were guys hanging out outside of them. If I was in the area I would check it out again, but would not plan a trip around it.
    Thanks.... We're actually going down to hang out on haul over for the week. Rooftop was just a place that we thought we would stay 2-3 night while we're down there. I hope we have a good time.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnu View Post
    Thanks.... We're actually going down to hang out on haul over for the week. Rooftop was just a place that we thought we would stay 2-3 night while we're down there. I hope we have a good time.
    Could you give us a trip report on your Roof Top experience when you get back please?
    We love the beach especially in the Caribbean!

Desire RM March 27th to April 3rd 2015

Desire Pearl : March 17 , Desire Pearl Dec 2019

Quote Originally Posted by SXMCOLover View Post
    Could you give us a trip report on your Roof Top experience when you get back please?
    I sure can no proplem. I hope the review will be promising! Very nice body by the way!

Leaving Friday for the resort. Can't wait to be naked!!!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Gnu View Post
    I've read bad and good reviews on this place, but we figured we give it a try.
    Three years ago I was in Florida for three months on a trip to the States and hung (literally) out at the Rooftop as much as possible. I had an awesome time and can highly recommend it. When you read some bad reviews the thing you have to remember is that everyone who isn't a local there on a day pass is either there for the weekend only, or there for a week. Like any party, club, small resort, it depends on who happens to be there on that particular weekend or week as to whether it's a crappy experience, or a fucking (literally) awesome experience!! The staff are awesome if you drop a kind word and get to know them a little (as much as you can on a short trip) but that's the same with just about any place to go to for a holiday. Some people seem to prime themselves for a crappy holiday and some can have a laugh and a party no matter what happens!! I had a Hurricane go through the Rooftop on one weekend that I stayed there with an American girlfriend and we had a great time, even though there were only three couples left in the hotel when it hit.

In the three months that I went to the Rooftop, I only once saw the aftermath of a one-punch fight between two young men and that's in a place that allows alcohol. It kinda says something about how cruisy and relaxed the place is all the time. As for sex, it's totally up to you. A lot of people go there just to spend the day naked in the sun by the pool. A few go there to have sex as a couple (but not to swing) because it's the only place that you can legally do "it" in public. The rest are there to shop for sex in any and every combination. But most of the time, they're all just chatting over a cocktail or beer in the pool. People might drift back to their rooms late in the day or evening with a new-found friend (or several) but even if they don't, it's still a great place to just chill, get away from it all or party it up and dance the evening away when the music cranks up at night. If you are the couple who end up dancing on the bar at night then the best weekends are probably the national holiday/party weekends like 4th July or Halloween. Otherwise, just go there to chill in the sun (or shade) completely naked and relax in good conversation with complete strangers surrounded by pool area full of naked people. If something sexy happens, then great. If it doesn't, then just chill and relax the weekend away.

Cheers,

Scuba

We went there last year.
    The good was great staff, nice to be naked all over place, nearness to haulover beach (nude), nice area couple blocks from beach and board walk

The bad - single guys lurking, room old which is ok but air conditioning messed with my allergies