Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: New playroom

Quote Originally Posted by packie81 View Post
    We've used it twice. First time we were drenched from sweat; so hot and humid. Second time we left when the single guys and hookers came in. Also seemed to be a lot of fully clothed people standing around chatting loudly. Kinda hard to get in the mood.
    erm ......Hookers ???

Newby question here, not lifestylers but interested in having our own fun in the playroom. Hoping to expand our exhibitionism on our upcoming 2nd trip to Hedo. Is the playroom acceptable to solo couples or is the playroom more tailored to lifestyle couples. Be honest now....lol. Won't hurt our feelings.
    Popped our cherry with Kitten and Angel's group, April 2015.
    Returned again with Kitten and Angel's group from April 8th to the 17th, 2016.
    Hoping to go again with K&A in 2017 (Let's just say I hope the new furnace doesn't cost too much. Who needs heat anyway?) Crossing our fingers.

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    The impression I got was that the smaller mats were for just couples and the larger mats were for groups,just sayin'.

Quote Originally Posted by twoforfun View Post
    Newby question here, not lifestylers but interested in having our own fun in the playroom. Hoping to expand our exhibitionism on our upcoming 2nd trip to Hedo. Is the playroom acceptable to solo couples or is the playroom more tailored to lifestyle couples. Be honest now....lol. Won't hurt our feelings.
    Of course you can go in and be with just each other. Play room does not mean lifestyle necessarily
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

From my understanding the playroom is for any couple, lifestylers or not... And should someone ask to join, all you have to do is say no thank you! The play room isn't a place were if you're having fun with your significant other where people just go from one mat to the other, those there that are in the lifestyle may watch and than ask to join in but a no thank you like I said is always welcomed, and because it's Hedo, people respect that!
    Travel with "KITTEN & ANGEL'S SPRING FLING -- wouldn't go with anyone else....

April 2009- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2009
    April 2010- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2010
    April 2011- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2011
    April 2012- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2012. Oct 2012
    April 2013- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2013
    April 2014- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2014, Oct 2014
    April 2015- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2015
    April 2016- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2016

Sept 2017, 2018, 2019

yes you can go in with just each other to have have some fun ! we saw the play room on our last day there as it had just opned- looked great- didn tget to use it bececause was not feeling well but we will try it out on next trip

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hedovirginomore View Post
    erm ......Hookers ???
    OOOOoohhh Yes there are hookers occasionally.
    Soo went to bed early one night and a very attractive black girl pulled me, we were getting along fine when she said " How much will you pay me" I backed up and replied.......
    " Not me I am all- inclisive"
    April 9th-23rd

Very confused by recent trip report where an attendant told couple they had to get naked to enter..first I am kind of freaked by some guard of sorts telling me get naked to enter!!! What if I don't want to be naked around people having sex!!!!! Can't a girl warm up to the moment? I can run around naked all day long but not so sure I'm comfortable just getting naked to enter playroom!!! I could be wearing any manner of sexy clothes just not ready to be naked!!!!
    But I can understand rules to keep out gawkers too...just kind if weirded me out to be told get naked. It is a play room not just a sex room.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedomary View Post
    Very confused by recent trip report where an attendant told couple they had to get naked to enter..first I am kind of freaked by some guard of sorts telling me get naked to enter!!! What if I don't want to be naked around people having sex!!!!! Can't a girl warm up to the moment? I can run around naked all day long but not so sure I'm comfortable just getting naked to enter playroom!!! I could be wearing any manner of sexy clothes just not ready to be naked!!!!
    But I can understand rules to keep out gawkers too...just kind if weirded me out to be told get naked. It is a play room not just a sex room.

Absolutely you don't have to get naked in the play room, what rubbish. The guard was maybe new and not sure of the rules. I am sure all they must hear when they apply for the job is THEY ARE ALL NAKED !! Weeeeeee.
    You really only HAVE TO BE naked is at the nude beach/pool/Jacuzzi
    April 9th-23rd

Quote Originally Posted by SooIan View Post
    Absolutely you don't have to get naked in the play room, what rubbish. The guard was maybe new and not sure of the rules. I am sure all they must hear when they apply for the job is THEY ARE ALL NAKED !! Weeeeeee.
    You really only HAVE TO BE naked is at the nude beach/pool/Jacuzzi
    Its actually posted as one of the new rules. There are several signs they had hanging around that said no clothing, no food, no drink allowed in the playroom.
    Your friendly neighborhood ITGuy

Hedo virgin trip 8/1 through 8/8 2015
    Hedo 3/21-3/26 2016 YSW

Quote Originally Posted by ITGuy View Post
    Its actually posted as one of the new rules. There are several signs they had hanging around that said no clothing, no food, no drink allowed in the playroom.
    Then where do you put your clothes? Say you come out of the Piano bar and want to stop in for a quickie?

Quote Originally Posted by Ken_Memphis View Post
    Chains!! Equal anchor points. Now to find out if there weight bearing or cosmetic. Rope Rope Rope, hemp rope being packed this year!
    Chains are definitely weight bearing, we had my wife completely suspended from the chains for over 30 minutes with no issue

Quote Originally Posted by Hedomary View Post
    We went in almost very night we were there, always had clothing on when we first went in. There are water bottles chilling in ice inside also.

We will be there the last week of May'16 - hoping to find plenty of open minded play partners in this room

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234