Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New playroom

New playroom

Does anyone have any info on the new playroom. Date it opens. What it might be like ect.....
    Thanks. We're going feb 6. Just wondering
    Last edited by tnd69; 01-26-2016 at 08:42 PM.

I heard January 30th it will open.
    Hedo II 4/28/13-5/3/13 Zoo Krew
    Temptations Cancun 4/27/14-5/4/14
    Hedo II 4/11/15-4/18/15 Kitten and Angels spring fling
    Hedo II 4/9/16-4/16/16 Kitten & Angels spring fling
    Can't Wait!!!

Hedos Chief Pleasure Officer said this in another thread:

With regards to the playroom, I have been in constant contact with the Staff, gathering information on the Spa and Playroom Renovations. There are currently some decisions that are still being made and I am waiting on that information before I write my next Blog. I can tell you that the entrance to the Playroom will still be in the same location (behind the Spa, near the tennis courts). I can tell you that it will be very comfortable and I plan on checking it out on my upcoming February visit. There are a few more juicy tidbits I want to share, but you will just have to wait for my Blog...

One Love!!
    Your friendly neighborhood ITGuy

Hedo virgin trip 8/1 through 8/8 2015
    Hedo 3/21-3/26 2016 YSW

Harry had said on the FB page that it should be ready by January 30th, as Peemoney said above. Then what the CPO mentioned from IT guy is all the other information we have received from them. Fingers crossed it will open as stated with no issues. I don't arrive until Feb 14th, so hopefully it will be open by then, would love to see all the additions.
    **EX** Hosts of the Nood Brood (we are out of the hosting game now)

www.noodbrood.com

We still highly recommend Nood Brood though, lots of wonderful friends!

We cant wait to see it in April
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Does anyone know WHERE the new playroom will be located? When we were there in September it was in the spa. Before we went, we thought it might be kind of a lame attempt at a playroom, especially after having been to Desire Riviera Maya and experiencing its awesome playroom. We couldn't have been more wrong. If this was their idea for a "makeshift" playroom... they did a great job! We loved it! It absolutely had that sensual, erotic vibe... you just HAVE to experience it!!!

We can't wait to get back and check out all of the improvements... especially the playroom!!

KnD
    Desire Pearl hot tub, beds & swim-up bar:

Incredible paradises we've had the pleasure of experiencing:
    Couples Negril - Couples Sans Souci - Grand Lido Braco (RIP) - Hedonism III (RIP)
    Desire Riviera Maya - Hidden Beach Resort - Desire Pearl - Hedonism II

Quote Originally Posted by hedo2desire View Post
    Does anyone know WHERE the new playroom will be located? When we were there in September it was in the spa. Before we went, we thought it might be kind of a lame attempt at a playroom, especially after having been to Desire Riviera Maya and experiencing its awesome playroom. We couldn't have been more wrong. If this was their idea for a "makeshift" playroom... they did a great job! We loved it! It absolutely had that sensual, erotic vibe... you just HAVE to experience it!!! We can't wait to get back and check out all of the improvements... especially the playroom!! KnD
    I hear that July 23-30 would be a great time to check it out! Miss you guys.
    "AWOL 2017, 10 Year Class Reunion"

www.awoltravelgroup.com

HIII
    2009 & 2010

HII
    July 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021
    April 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021
    Next AWOL trip HII ????

Quote Originally Posted by hedo2desire View Post
    Does anyone know WHERE the new playroom will be located? When we were there in September it was in the spa. Before we went, we thought it might be kind of a lame attempt at a playroom, especially after having been to Desire Riviera Maya and experiencing its awesome playroom. We couldn't have been more wrong. If this was their idea for a "makeshift" playroom... they did a great job! We loved it! It absolutely had that sensual, erotic vibe... you just HAVE to experience it!!!

We can't wait to get back and check out all of the improvements... especially the playroom!!

KnD
    It will be located in the Spa, the entrance to the playroom will be at the back of the spa near the tennis courts, as it was before. Currently they are renovating the entire place, which is why everything was relocated. But the CPO stated it will all be in the same spot.

www.noodbrood.com

Are condoms, wipes, etc provided for attendees' in the playroom, or is it more of a BYOC event? I know we will be bringing our own supply from home, but just curious that if we wonder in, should we stop in our room first for supplies, or will there be some there if needed?
    Jo- & Mark

Quote Originally Posted by boatlover1995 View Post
    Are condoms, wipes, etc provided for attendees' in the playroom, or is it more of a BYOC event? I know we will be bringing our own supply from home, but just curious that if we wonder in, should we stop in our room first for supplies, or will there be some there if needed?
    That is a good question and one I am not sure of. I know they provide towels, but that is all I am aware of. No one ever mentioned condoms or anything else. Hopefully someone else, who has been in the previous play room, can answer that. I have not had the chance to attend the play room yet, even in it's former glory.

www.noodbrood.com

Quote Originally Posted by JayNSteph View Post
    That is a good question and one I am not sure of. I know they provide towels, but that is all I am aware of. No one ever mentioned condoms or anything else. Hopefully someone else, who has been in the previous play room, can answer that. I have not had the chance to attend the play room yet, even in it's former glory.
    There was a bowl of condoms last time we were in there. But, we'll use our own thanks. Lol
    Steve and Melissa

Virgin Trip - MILF Week @ Hedo III, 2009/01/03 thru 2009/01/10
    2nd Trip - MILF Week @ Hedo III, 2010/01/02 thru 2010/01/09 **Married on January 6th, 2010
    3rd Trip - Hedo II, 2015/04/20 thru 2015/04/27
    4th Trip - Hedo II, 2016/04/25 thru 2016/05/02

Quote Originally Posted by packie81 View Post
    There was a bowl of condoms last time we were in there. But, we'll use our own thanks. Lol
    Thanks! I was wondering, but hey, if people "forget" theirs, at least they are available.

www.noodbrood.com

This is what I love about my Hedonistic friends. Everyone is always so willing to help offer advice, pass on information, etc. Such accurate information in this thread...even better! You are all correct: The playroom will continue to be in the Spa with the same entrance, behind the Spa (near the tennis courts). They do offer condoms for those that need them.

If you thought it was nice before...just wait!!

Quote Originally Posted by CPO View Post
    This is what I love about my Hedonistic friends. Everyone is always so willing to help offer advice, pass on information, etc. Such accurate information in this thread...even better! You are all correct: The playroom will continue to be in the Spa with the same entrance, behind the Spa (near the tennis courts). They do offer condoms for those that need them.

If you thought it was nice before...just wait!!
    Thanks CPO! I try to remember what is on other threads, what is posted on the FB page that Hedo Joe runs as well on the community site, but so much info in so many places sometimes confuses me. Thanks for confirming it all! Hope to see you in Few weeks!

www.noodbrood.com

Those bowl of condoms never have XL sizes so I bring my own.

Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast