Thread: Newbie Question

Newbie Question

Okay so my hubby and I will be taking our first trip to Hedo in June. We were wondering if they're are many couples in Hedo that are just about the women as far as playing goes? Meaning the husbands just sit back and enjoy the show between two wife's or girlfriends or single female. I apologize as to I'm not totally sure as to the proper lingo. He is not big on another man joining but is totally turned on by me with another women. Not too sure if this is a bizarre question but I just thought I would ask. Any comments or replies would be fabulous. June can not come soon enough!!

There are couples and single females that go to Hedo who look for only FF fun. A lot of the Wild Women's group is like that, there are other groups who offer the bi female opportunities as well. Some actually reserve an area at Hedo like the piano bar or play room where women get together to play together.
    "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and proudly proclaiming -- WOW! What a ride!"

Next ride to Hedo: Jan 29th - Feb 16th 2016. :

You will find out that Hedo is whatever you want it to be. G/G with the guys just watching is totally fine.

Thanks guys for the response. I apologies for not knowing abbreviations to things. I'm sure I will learn all this lingo sooner than later. I'm assuming that FF is female fun? Haha

Female female correct also fun fun, you should have little problem finding a play pal.....................

Quote Originally Posted by Blpdncr View Post
    Okay so my hubby and I will be taking our first trip to Hedo in June. We were wondering if they're are many couples in Hedo that are just about the women as far as playing goes? Meaning the husbands just sit back and enjoy the show between two wife's or girlfriends or single female. I apologize as to I'm not totally sure as to the proper lingo. He is not big on another man joining but is totally turned on by me with another women. Not too sure if this is a bizarre question but I just thought I would ask. Any comments or replies would be fabulous. June can not come soon enough!!

Although we're newbie, we had this kind of experience during our first trip there a few weeks ago.
    We were at the nude pool and my wife was dancing. Two other women came to join her and they danced together. They kissed and touched everywhere while we watch them. Wonderful show!
    I think this is a common thing at Hedo… Everything is common!!! Lol…