Thread: Booking with Groups

Booking with Groups

I would like to see if anyone else has any issues with booking with groups and told one thing and get to the resort and find out it completely false. We booked last minute(two weeks prior to trip) and wanted 9 nights. The travel group told us that we could only get 6 as it's lifestyle month and the resort is completely booked up. SO we book at Point Village next door for three nights and said Hey we will just buy passes if we can't get a room. So we arrive at Point Village and as soon as we can head over to Hedo to get a pass. When we get there, we ask the lady at the front desk if there is any chance of getting a room sooner. Her answer was that we are not booked up and yes there are rooms available. So I booked to come the next morning bright an early. SO I forfit the money I spent at Point Village cause I really didn't want to be there in the first place and I'm upset that this travel group said there was nothing available when there was. If they didnt' have access to the other nights they just should have said so. But to tell us it was booked solid was a lie. Needless to say I won't be booking with them again.
    Jan 30- Feb 7, 2017 Wild Women Vacations
    Jan 16- 23rd, 2016, Dream Pleasure Tours
    Nov 4 to 14, 2015, 7th Trip, Pure Pleasure Week with SLS
    Jan 17-Jan 24, 2015, 6th trip with PLEASURE LIFESTYLE WEEK – DREAM PLEASURE TOURS
    Aug 31 - Sept 10 5th trip home with JWST
    April 29 - May 11 2014 Princess Week Partying with the Fluff's!!!
    Jan 31-Feb 7 2014 Wild Woman 14th Anniversary Trip 3
    Dec 30-Jan 6th 2013 Bare Bottom Bunch Trip
    April 29-May 13 2012 Trip 1

We have never had that issues (we are group hosts) and as long as there is availability our TA calls the resort directly to ensure there are rooms available before telling people that. Sorry you had to deal with that. Usually we are told that the next group has the rooms "booked" but the groups have to give back their "unsold rooms" to the resort 120 days before they arrive at the resort so it could have been that situation where the group had to give rooms back they didn't sell and that is how they opened back up. Either way, I sorry you had to go through that. Hopefully next time you won't have that issue.
    **EX** Hosts of the Nood Brood (we are out of the hosting game now)

www.noodbrood.com

We still highly recommend Nood Brood though, lots of wonderful friends!

We are tagging along with Topless Travel and we are coming in a day earlier and staying a day later and as of now we don't have any issues.. We are scheduled to check in on the 5th, so hopefully the resort won't be over booked and all will go smoothly. Can't wait to get there.
    Jo- & Mark

We've had great trips booking through groups. Based on your signature, you probably have too. Bottom line, not all groups are the same. Always do you homework/check references before booking with one
    Hedo Trip #3 - June 22-28 with Hedo Rockers!
    Couples Sans Souci: 08/10, 08/11
    Desire Los Cabos: 08/12
    Desire Riviera Maya: 08/13
    Hedo: 06/14, 06/15, 06/16

Sorry you ran into difficulties on your last trip. Most Groups are able to get rooms for a few nights on either side of their contracted dates. However, sometimes they are not able to because there are sold out Groups prior to their trip or after their trip. It is also possible that the information was accurate at the time they gave it to you and there was a last minute cancellation that allowed you to get in earlier. If you are ever in question and want to double check the occupancy levels, you can always contact the Resort directly, the US office can be reached at 631-588-4336. We are fortunate to have some amazing Groups travel to our Resort, I am sure if they were able to help you they would have.

Sorry that happened guys, really sucks Join us in April again - would love to see yas!!!
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sypdergirl View Post
    I would like to see if anyone else has any issues with booking with groups and told one thing and get to the resort and find out it completely false. We booked last minute(two weeks prior to trip) and wanted 9 nights. The travel group told us that we could only get 6 as it's lifestyle month and the resort is completely booked up. SO we book at Point Village next door for three nights and said Hey we will just buy passes if we can't get a room. So we arrive at Point Village and as soon as we can head over to Hedo to get a pass. When we get there, we ask the lady at the front desk if there is any chance of getting a room sooner. Her answer was that we are not booked up and yes there are rooms available. So I booked to come the next morning bright an early. SO I forfit the money I spent at Point Village cause I really didn't want to be there in the first place and I'm upset that this travel group said there was nothing available when there was. If they didnt' have access to the other nights they just should have said so. But to tell us it was booked solid was a lie. Needless to say I won't be booking with them again.
    we r going to start shopping around for our trips... because really what you pay to be part of a group is over priced... its only takin us 9 trips here to figure that out... so its alot of looking for a good price or stay in canada...
    Hedo II jan 2012 2013--2014---
    may-- oct 2014--
    jan. Apr. Oct 2015-- Jan, April, Oct 2016
    2017, April Sept, and Oct
    2018 Orlando June 2-9
    2018 Oct

Up Cumming Trips April and Oct 2017

I agree we booked with Bellaire travel last year and paid Canadian, not U S and total was 3600$ taxes in. We looked at being part of a group but the exchange was so much ? The groups seem to have so much together but we had a wonderful time on our own and met wonderful people along the way! It is nice to go the same time as some groups in our experience they set the tone for the week!

We have booked on our own and with several groups. Had bad experience with TA of one group we loved, but it was a deal breaker. Another group didn't deliver on what they hyped leading up to the trip. Definitely pays to do your homework. We finally found an awesome TA that goes above and beyond, plus a great group!
    Last edited by Sassy*; 01-27-2016 at 07:58 AM.

October 17 - October 26, 2019
    April 18 - 25, 2020

www.theplayfulpussycats.com
    www.wildwomenvacations.com

Shannon
    Stay Sexy My Friends

Often Imitated, Never Duplicated

Ugh!!! That is sooo not the Hedo way.... Sorry that happened! But you can be rest assured that if you are there on the dates in October you have posted, then you will have a blast!! ( we will be there too with Southern Vibrations!) Our TA wouldn't have let that happen to you... October soon come!!
    "It was just TOO much FUN!...So, Let's Do it All Over Again!!"

This is the most awesome group of crazy a$$, FUN, Sexy Southerners (& friends from all over) who knows NO strangers!!... We KNOW what southern hospitality is all about!  ... We are all ages & all sizes! Come join our fun!

[SIZE=2]September 30 - October 7, 2017

Wildwomenvacations.com

Quote Originally Posted by jacknjill View Post
    I agree we booked with Bellaire travel last year and paid Canadian, not U S and total was 3600$ taxes in. We looked at being part of a group but the exchange was so much ? The groups seem to have so much together but we had a wonderful time on our own and met wonderful people along the way! It is nice to go the same time as some groups in our experience they set the tone for the week!
    We have had several of our "regulars" not able to book with us for this reason. We also had some new friends with the issue. We will still fold anyone and everyone into our group and we won't treat anyone different because they weren't able or didn't book with us. We totally understand the issues and hope that there will be some changes coming soon to bring your exchange rate closer to ours. At least you still get to go and have a great time at your favorite place on earth.
    **EX** Hosts of the Nood Brood (we are out of the hosting game now)

www.noodbrood.com

We still highly recommend Nood Brood though, lots of wonderful friends!