Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Attendee's Distinguishing Marks????

Attendee's Distinguishing Marks????

Earlier today I was reading one of the threads, and someone had mentioned something about how to pick out and/or recognize who you have been typing with here on the forum? And I know that I myself have wondered about that very same thing, which if there are others out there that think the same as me, you might want to seek some professional help, especially if you ask my Wife!!! We will be there from February 5th to February 14th. So I/we would like to be the 1st to put our distinguishing marks, AKA tattoos out there, Jo- has 5 tattoos, which all have some sort of meaning, but the 1 on Her wrist has the most meaning to me, Her 10 year anniversary of being cancer free... We look forward to seeing what everyone else has, could be like an adult game of concentration???!!!
    Jo- & Mark

My Tattoo's:
    Last edited by boatlover1995; 01-23-2016 at 01:40 PM.
    Jo- & Mark

We arrive on Feb. 13th, so we'll cross paths that afternoon/night. Our only distinguishing marks are that we look like our pic ;-). Say "hi" and I'll buy a round!

Mitch and Melisa
    Mitch & Melisa

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    Nice tats there boatlovers!I would get one if I weren't such a wuss!She got a cute one and said one was enough despite my wanting her to get one on her back.

This was a good thread to start. boatlover1995 some very good art you two are displaying. As you can see from our avatar there is a tattoo and you wouldn't believe how many people from this board came up to us last year and recognized it. It did become an adult concentration thing only because of where it is situated :-)
    "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and proudly proclaiming -- WOW! What a ride!"

Next ride to Hedo: Jan 29th - Feb 16th 2016. :

Have to agree with rennie69 this is a great thread ... awesome idea

Mr is an ink Virgin and 1 have 4 ... thinking about #5 soon
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Arch & Michelle

HEDO II JAN 23-30 2017
    HEDO II Jan 30 - Feb 6 2016
    TEMPTATIONS Jan 2015
    TEMPTATIONS Jan 2014

Some real nice art work !

Wife and I always wanted to get tatoos, just never got around to doing it.
    After seen some of your tatoos, it's rekindled that want in us again.

Thanks for sharing guys
    " Life is like sex, you can either lie back and let it screw you, or you can get on top of it and ride the hell out of it "

Quote Originally Posted by mrcaj View Post
    We arrive on Feb. 13th, so we'll cross paths that afternoon/night. Our only distinguishing marks are that we look like our pic ;-). Say "hi" and I'll buy a round!

Mitch and Melisa
    Sure, with you Guys it is easy, you have face shots..... Safe travels, and we should be able to cross paths, you know our distinguishing marks....LOL
    Jo- & Mark

[QUOTE=Naughty Nudists;237051]Nice tats there boatlovers!I would get one if I weren't such a wuss!She got a cute one and said one was enough despite my wanting her to get one on her back.[/Q

Thank you, thank you..... Jo- takes much better care of Hers than I do mine, and its not that bad getting one, I'm good for the first 90 minutes or so, after that, I pretty much had enough and just want them to finish up... And Mrs. Naughty Nudist's tattoo.... where is the picture?? LOL
    Jo- & Mark

Quote Originally Posted by rennie69 View Post
    This was a good thread to start. boatlover1995 some very good art you two are displaying. As you can see from our avatar there is a tattoo and you wouldn't believe how many people from this board came up to us last year and recognized it. It did become an adult concentration thing only because of where it is situated :-)

Thank you very much: Sometimes I come up with a good idea, other times I sometimes tend to get into trouble??? And we are glad you like the thread and them, one of the first things I was told when I wanted to get a tattoo was to remember they don't come with erasers.... And yes we have to say that every time we see your Avatar, we do try to figure out just where that tattoo is???
    Jo- & Mark

Quote Originally Posted by Naughty2ofus View Post
    Have to agree with rennie69 this is a great thread ... awesome idea

Mr is an ink Virgin and 1 have 4 ... thinking about #5 soon

I'm glad you Guys like the thread.... You have some nice tattoos, I see you take very good care of yours too, and the one on your left side I would think had to be a little bit of pain?? Jo- was supposed to have a new one on Her right thigh for the trip, but we had to cancel 2 appointments due to funerals, and we went last Sunday to get it done, but the tattoo artist misplaced the stencil, and He wanted to do it in two sessions, which meant that 1/2 done for the trip, and finished when we got back?? That didn't sound like a very good idea to us... So Jo- put it off until we get back... But on the bright side, She will have a new tattoo for our next trip to Hedo!!!
    Jo- & Mark

Quote Originally Posted by Doc & Pussycat View Post
    Some real nice art work !

Wife and I always wanted to get tatoos, just never got around to doing it.
    After seen some of your tatoos, it's rekindled that want in us again.

Thanks for sharing guys
    Thank you, Thank you... Go for it, but warning, usually once you get 1, you will want another.... And we like to share....
    Jo- & Mark

We will be there beginning Feb. 20 for a week. This is what is on my right calf, with different palm tree art on my left.

Fluff Tat.jpg
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

21909_10203095074376566_2747784478246099630_n.jpg

We'll be there 2/20-2/27. This is my right arm , I know it's tiny but if you look real hard you might just be able to make it out. LOL

The Mrs. has one little tiny rose set above her ass cheek.
    Joe & Jo (JoJo)

Oct 15 Room 2104 Wicked Wildcats
    Feb 16 Room 1130 Fluffernutters
    Oct 16 Room 1142 Wicked Wildcats
    Apr 17 Room 1229 Dirty Pervs
    Oct 17 Room 1215 International Delights
    Oct 18 Room 1151 International Delights
    Dec 18 Room 1106 WWW
    Feb 19 Room 1156 Fluffernutters
    Oct 19 Room 1204 International Delights

Next trip Oct 2020 with International Delights

Nice ink!! I will be there in February as well and will be on the lookout for some of this ink. I've thought about getting one, but honestly have a hard time thinking about what I would want to look at for the rest of my like. Maybe someday I will be sufficiently inspired. Until then I will just enjoy the rest of the artwork out there.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast