Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Local BBC guys

Quote Originally Posted by Belgianteam View Post
    My question is just about atmosphere and entertainment. For us, like English is not our mother tongue, it's not always or necessary easy to integrate groups. So it's only for information and we are pleased to have fun with all. (I hope you understand what I mean :-) )
    Your quote we get, it's just those clearly implying they are white, specifically seeking a black guy. It just seems politically incorrect.

Quote Originally Posted by stevebusa View Post
    I think the race card does not apply with white women hooking up with black guys. do not know of any blacks that would consider fucking white women in any way raciest or trying to do so.
    So one way down the street is OK? Again our point, and we aren't trying to spark debate, is simply that a white person specifically looking for a black person somehow belittles the act, because it seems its occurrence will only be because of their color. Try this less than PC phrase... I'm a white guy seeking some black pussy. Doesn't that sound narrow and racist? I don't know and maybe we should have stayed under our rock, but the base of all of this just seemed tacky to me. And by the way... yes the race card does work both ways.
    Last edited by jshell; 05-07-2016 at 05:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trifecta View Post
    Two years ago we were there during mocha fest. Lots of bbc. It was may. If they still have that event. Give it a try!
    Do this usually bring in local black men, or black men from US/UK?

Popcorn

Quote Originally Posted by Paola Mora View Post
    we are a cuckold couple and we are going to Hedo for two weeks. Wife want to meet local bbc guys. Where are the best places to find them?
    What popcorn is to movie theaters, bbc is to Hedo. It's an endless supply. Just say hello. before you know it she will be asking you to get a bucket of ice to put between her legs from being so sore.
    Last edited by Canadapaula; 11-28-2016 at 10:09 PM.

I have been to both H2 and H3 singles ladies and couples are open for sex great place to get your freak on...also great friends for life!!
    Last edited by mark69s; 10-04-2016 at 09:42 AM.
    Email me at( mark69s@live.com

Is this relatively uncommon, or does it happen fairly frequently at H2? Do you actually see couples walking back to their rooms with a local black man, or see them involved in PDAs with couples right out in the open very often? We haven't been there, but have read a lot of posts and trip reports. Apparently the hot tub at night is the best bet to see this activity taking place. Anyone who's been there ever see these scenarios played out in front of you before?

Quote Originally Posted by jshell View Post
    So one way down the street is OK? Again our point, and we aren't trying to spark debate, is simply that a white person specifically looking for a black person somehow belittles the act, because it seems its occurrence will only be because of their color. Try this less than PC phrase... I'm a white guy seeking some black pussy. Doesn't that sound narrow and racist? I don't know and maybe we should have stayed under our rock, but the base of all of this just seemed tacky to me. And by the way... yes the race card does work both ways.
    I get your point but I don't think it's really racist it's just a "thing" like say I like redheads or brunettes blondes etc or I prefer big boobs or butts or whatever the case may be. My wife knows I have the fantasy of her with a hung black guy but we also know it most likely will never be reality and that's fine too. Like Nikka Costa said "Everybody's Got Their Something"

By chance are you going to Hedo in January, trying to find a play friend for Sharon for the first 4 days she goes as I can only make the last 4 days of the trip.

Looks like you live close and we are trying to set dates sometime after Jan 12 th or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Marbellashere View Post
    By chance are you going to Hedo in January, trying to find a play friend for Sharon for the first 4 days she goes as I can only make the last 4 days of the trip.

Looks like you live close and we are trying to set dates sometime after Jan 12 th or so.
    Were you talking to us?
    If so, where do you live that is close by?
    We aren't going next year we are going in 2018

So your wife will be going alone for four days? WOW how does that workout? If she needs a body guard for them four days sign me up! She will be in good hands...question how in the world do you do that do you really trust that she will be safe with them Jamaican guys that come in the resort at night!!
    Last edited by mark69s; 10-04-2016 at 09:38 AM.
    Email me at( mark69s@live.com

We will be there from the 13th-18th of Jan.

Glad to hear other cuckold couples like hedo. First time going in feb. Don't care if it is BBC or not. Love all types of cock while hubby watches :-)

Blog Entries
    my wife don't care if they are black or white. as long as the guy that its attached to is respectful.
    Hedo II jan 2012 2013--2014---
    may-- oct 2014--
    jan. Apr. Oct 2015-- Jan, April, Oct 2016
    2017, April Sept, and Oct
    2018 Orlando June 2-9
    2018 Oct

Up Cumming Trips April and Oct 2017

Are there many bbc at Hedo?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by darlene041971 View Post
    Are there many bbc at Hedo?
    at times theres lots there other times not so much... hard to say what week will be good to have lots of BBC there... but theres always a couple there everytime we go....
    Hedo II jan 2012 2013--2014---
    may-- oct 2014--
    jan. Apr. Oct 2015-- Jan, April, Oct 2016
    2017, April Sept, and Oct
    2018 Orlando June 2-9
    2018 Oct

Up Cumming Trips April and Oct 2017

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast