Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Local BBC guys

Local BBC guys

we are a cuckold couple and we are going to Hedo for two weeks. Wife want to meet local bbc guys. Where are the best places to find them?

My wife keeps getting hounded by a guy that works there with unwanted dick picks. I guess you won't have to look so far!

Quote Originally Posted by Sig View Post
    My wife keeps getting hounded by a guy that works there with unwanted dick picks. I guess you won't have to look so far!
    A guy that works there? Ummm... staff caught with guests are fired. I would guess that if someone claims to work there and is soliciting for a hook up then he is a) a liar or b) soon to be an ex-employee
    H2 - 12, 14, 24?
    Pearl - 13, 17, 18, 22, 24?
    20 & 21 - Stupid f**king Covid...

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Paola Mora View Post
    we are a cuckold couple and we are going to Hedo for two weeks. Wife want to meet local bbc guys. Where are the best places to find them?
    Well,you could lay out on a lounger on the nude side.We were soaking up a few rays when an older local with a stubby white beard walked up,took one glance at me,and then asked the wife if she would like to meet some local Jamaican men.OUCH!THAT HURT!

Registered User jeanie_hotpants's Avatar
    I don't know if taking a boat ride over to Booby Cay to buy fresh grilled lobster is still a thing, but my ex-husband and I had a funny experience on the island back in 2010. Some friends at the resort had recommended this local guy to buy the lobsters from, so when our lobsters were on the grill he asked if we wanted a tour of the island. We said "Sure!" and proceeded to follow him on a little trail that went around to the back of the island. Our nature walk ended at a rocky area and he dove into the water and swam out a ways. My ex-husband and I looked at each other puzzled and thought maybe he was going to go catch a lobster or something. Well....he walked back out of the water with his shorts in his hand and a raging hard-on!!! We were just there for the lobsters, so we promptly suggested we go back and check on them. He put his shorts back on and we went back to enjoy our fresh grilled lobster. Very awkward, but we asked our friends back at the resort if they knew that was what was up and they were just as shocked as we were! No harm, no foul and we ended up with a funny story.
    Jeanie Hotpants

Past trips:
    May 4-11, 2019 with the Fluffernutters for Princess Week
    March 2016 with Hedo Amigos
    Sept 2011 with Hellians
    Sept 2010 with Hellians
    Aug 2009

Quote Originally Posted by jeanie_hotpants View Post
    I don't know if taking a boat ride over to Booby Cay to buy fresh grilled lobster is still a thing, but my ex-husband and I had a funny experience on the island back in 2010. Some friends at the resort had recommended this local guy to buy the lobsters from, so when our lobsters were on the grill he asked if we wanted a tour of the island. We said "Sure!" and proceeded to follow him on a little trail that went around to the back of the island. Our nature walk ended at a rocky area and he dove into the water and swam out a ways. My ex-husband and I looked at each other puzzled and thought maybe he was going to go catch a lobster or something. Well....he walked back out of the water with his shorts in his hand and a raging hard-on!!! We were just there for the lobsters, so we promptly suggested we go back and check on them. He put his shorts back on and we went back to enjoy our fresh grilled lobster. Very awkward, but we asked our friends back at the resort if they knew that was what was up and they were just as shocked as we were! No harm, no foul and we ended up with a funny story.
    Big bamboo!
    Not the first story I've heard like this from Booby Cay.....

Usually on a Friday or Saturday night you will see some locals sitting by the hot tub. They come in with night passes. Just open your eyes those nights and look for the Jamaican guy swimming in the nude pool or just sitting by himself by the hot tub. They will be all by themselves...go over and say hi
    We figured this out and have had great success with it
    April 1-9th 2016 with Fluffernutters for Fluff Olympics
    November 12-19 2016 With Fluffernutters for Fluff Love

and nice to see another cuckold couple on here....looks like we are far and few between, or we haven't come out of the wood works yet

We agree , we are a cuck couple and we found a local and a single guy who both were more than willing to cuck hubby.

Eventually BBC will be listed with the Inclusive Activities.

Blog Entries
    The Jungle...Local disco Thursday is ladies night ( you get in free) but its cheap nay way. Wall to wall BBC, and what ever you call Black pussy ? Its only down the road, cheap taxi ride. or I have many storeis of being on a float and been joined by guys who walk along the beach, or are on Point village beach. Or as others say, they come in on day/nights passes. Soo x (but safe sex always)

Are there no "Black" couples at Hedo? Are they such a novelty that they can only be found down the road? Just curious. We are going in October and a group called The Assorted Chocolate Affair will be there and they appear to be a predominantly "black" group so sounds like there will be more visiting during that time. Curious about what to expect other times of the year.

There have always been black couples there when we were there. The wife loves big cock, white or black...fuck she just loves cock....But the stereotype that all black guys are hung like a horse doesn't apply to everyone.....except.....Jamaicans....at least the jamaicans we have met. They are all hung extremely well so that is the attraction for the wife to seek out a local or two

Thanks for clarifying stuccoman. Guess I've just been lucky with the American black cock! I will keep that in mind in October.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by El & L View Post
    Are there no "Black" couples at Hedo? Are they such a novelty that they can only be found down the road? Just curious. We are going in October and a group called The Assorted Chocolate Affair will be there and they appear to be a predominantly "black" group so sounds like there will be more visiting during that time. Curious about what to expect other times of the year.
    There are black people mostly American...

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast