Thread: BBWs at Hedo

BBWs at Hedo

Hello all. I'm wanting to get some input from the BBW couples who have been to Hedo. My wife is a BBW, and we will be making our first trip there October 1st through 8th. At first, she was a little hesitant about going because of her size, but after talking to a lovely lady in one of our Facebook groups, she's feeling a little better about it. But I'd just like to hear from the ladies who have been there and experienced it personally, to see what your experience was like, and share those stories with her. Thank you in advance, and I look forward to hearing from you.

There are no BBW's at Hedo. Just many BW's. I think I've posted this elsewhere as well, but from a guy's perspective, if a lady shows it with confidence, I (and we) think she's sexy and beautiful. So be naked and be proud. If you are friendly, you'll be loved and accepted just as soon as you finish your first "hello." Melisa was worried about her appearance but after the first trip she is much more comfortable hanging out at the nude beach and pool.
    Last edited by mrcaj; 01-17-2016 at 09:39 PM.
    Mitch & Melisa

Registered User ButterballCoupl's Avatar
    Lower Mid-Central Western Michigan (between Lansing and Grand Rapids)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrcaj View Post
    There are no BBW's at Hedo. Just many BW's. I think I've posted this elsewhere as well, but from a guy's perspective, if a lady shows it with confidence, I (and we) think she's sexy and beautiful. So be naked and be proud. If you are friendly, you'll be loved and accepted just as soon as you finish your first "hello." Melisa was worried about her appearance but after the first trip she is much more comfortable hanging out at the nude beach and pool.
    Thank you for this post. My wife and I are of size. We have some anxiety about this, but I believe I can just get through it and enjoy myself, but I want her to be comfortable and confident and enjoy herself.
    Northaven Resort, Brooklyn, Michigan - September 2015
    Hedo II, Beach Bind Event, March 26-April 2, 2016

Those of us who have developed the financial means to vacation at an all-inclusive resort are typically older. Older typically means larger, or if not larger, then somewhat out-of-shape. End result, those young slim models you see in all the brochures were hired to be there. The typical guest is older and softer around the middle. When do you plan to travel? Find a few couples on the cite traveling during the same time, and you'll have a few automatic friends to break the ice when you are there.
    Mitch & Melisa

Registered User ButterballCoupl's Avatar
    Lower Mid-Central Western Michigan (between Lansing and Grand Rapids)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrcaj View Post
    Those of us who have developed the financial means to vacation at an all-inclusive resort are typically older. Older typically means larger, or if not larger, then somewhat out-of-shape. End result, those young slim models you see in all the brochures were hired to be there. The typical guest is older and softer around the middle. When do you plan to travel? Find a few couples on the cite traveling during the same time, and you'll have a few automatic friends to break the ice when you are there.
    We will be there March 26 - April 2, 2016. I have posted in a couple of threads for those attending in March. I have had some conversations and hope can attain a rapport with some people prior to our arrival.
    Northaven Resort, Brooklyn, Michigan - September 2015
    Hedo II, Beach Bind Event, March 26-April 2, 2016

I can tell you about an experience from about a year ago at Hedo. We ran into several BBW's at the nude pool bar. They were part of a BBW travel group that were staying at an outside "vanilla" resort, and were visiting Hedo on a day pass. There was about six or so, but they said that most of their group were afraid to come because they were worried about how they would be received at Hedo (after all, if you look at any of the promotional material, you realize that there's nothing but model types there, right?). Anyway, the ones that came told me that they were having the time of their lives, and were planning to book their stay at Hedo next time. Your woke should be fine.

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    If you consider yourself a BBW,do not despair.Hedo is full of "non model types"!Once the clothes come off,personalities,smiles,etc. totally rule!My personal experience has been that the model types usually don't have much to say and are not very outgoing.There are plenty of beautiful plus sized ladies at Hedo and they are a total blast to be around more often than not!

Hedo is a different place, how much money you have, how big or small you are, physical appearance make very little difference here. Once you remove the designer clothes and jump in the pool it becomes more important who you are and how you relate to others. It took us a bit to realize this but we found it the most accepting group of people we have ever met. There is a reason they say, "once you go, you'll know."

I'm a BBW and yes first I felt the same way ,but after I got the courage to go to the other side ,because I felt as you are ,thinking everyone is Barbie,boy was I wrong,I never went back ,to the other side,we loved it,and I loved it,nobody said anything to me only made me feel awesome,and yes you will too,I actually had my breasts painted,standing poolside while lookers looked on,,myself,,go figure,,it's a truly magical beautiful atmosphere where people embrace each other with smiles ,,soft touches ,it won't go away the feeling your feeling about your size but you will feel wonderful and if you have any issues its them not you,but you won't,,,about your size anyways,,,my best advise don't waste anytime like I did ,just let it go walk to the nude side act cool and when it says remove your clothing just do it and take in the moment with each other and get a chair by the pool and embrace it then enjoy it all

As with everywhere you run the risk of there being some judgmental people.
    But we have found that around 95% of the people we ever met at Hedo were not that type.
    And the other 5% usually stick around each other anyway.
    That's the best of anywhere we have ever been in our entire life.
    Almost all hedo folk are non judging people just trying to have a good time.
    And that's one of the main reason's we love hedo.
    Cop......
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Hi. Ty for all of the comments. Im feeling much better about going after reading this thread. We are thinking of going this august.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesandSherri View Post
    Hello all. I'm wanting to get some input from the BBW couples who have been to Hedo. My wife is a BBW, and we will be making our first trip there October 1st through 8th. At first, she was a little hesitant about going because of her size, but after talking to a lovely lady in one of our Facebook groups, she's feeling a little better about it. But I'd just like to hear from the ladies who have been there and experienced it personally, to see what your experience was like, and share those stories with her. Thank you in advance, and I look forward to hearing from you.
    Hi My wife is a BBW and rocks a wicked weasel string bikini. She has been approached every time we have gone by men who find her body extremely sexy. she finds the tightest most revealing outfits to wear. She has a Confidence about her that I love. You will be fine at Hedo just walk with pride and you will have a great time.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by hedolovers2019; 04-06-2018 at 08:23 PM.
    rockcouple62 on SLS
    HEDO 2
    Seamore's Misfits Sept 8-17 2023

Hi My wife is a BBW and rocks a wicked weasel string bikini. She has be approached every time we have gone by men who find her body extremely sexy.

Yes she does!! And yes I do!! If u don’t mind me saying. ��. Listen, the female body is beautiful in all of its endless shapes and sizes that it comes in. Believe me when I say that for every guy that has to have the “model” body the other 99 of us loves all of em.

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousCouple40 View Post
    Hi My wife is a BBW and rocks a wicked weasel string bikini. She has be approached every time we have gone by men who find her body extremely sexy.

Yes she does!! And yes I do!! If u don’t mind me saying. ��. Listen, the female body is beautiful in all of its endless shapes and sizes that it comes in. Believe me when I say that for every guy that has to have the “model” body the other 99 of us loves all of em.
    Everyone is special. Just be YOU and everything with be all right...
    rockcouple62 on SLS
    HEDO 2
    Seamore's Misfits Sept 8-17 2023