Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Renovations in 2016?

Renovations in 2016?

My wife and I went to Hedo for the first time last June, and freakin loved it. We had been to Temptation a couple times previously, and Hedo is just a totally different experience! While we were there, the lobby was closed for renovation, but many of the new features were open, including the new Prude Grill, new bathrooms by the nude pool, courtyard updated, etc...

We are considering returning to Hedo in September of this year, and were curious if anyone knew what renovations are planned for this year? Everything that has been done so far has been great. We heard that there might be plans to do work on the nude pool, and it would be a bummer if that was closed while we are there? Anybody got any info?
    Travis and Angie

July 20-26, 2019 - First Trip with AWOL!

April 2018 - FluffOlympics
    September 2016 with VIBE Group
    June 2015 FIRST TRIP!!

There are probably only three people that could answer this question for sure.
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

Harry has said he would not do any work to the nude pool until the new lower pool (new party central) was completed so the party had a place to go during the nude pool renovations. But one never knows. The diningroom renovation was decided on 6 week before it was started
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Has work on the new lower pool started? We have heard a bit about that pool. It sounds like it is going to be awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by mac_r_a View Post
    Harry has said he would not do any work to the nude pool until the new lower pool (new party central) was completed so the party had a place to go during the nude pool renovations. But one never knows. The diningroom renovation was decided on 6 week before it was started
    Travis and Angie

June 2015 FIRST TRIP!!

No and it would not until after May at the earliest (end of busy season). Or it could be a few years.

We were there just before christmas. Harry announced that there would be a couple of cabanas placed behind the hot tub area, also a roof over the DJ station by the nude pool, Aswell as a couple of themed playrooms in the renovated spa/play area, which should be completed shortly if not already.

Cheers all

Thanks for the info! Themed playrooms sound fun.

Quote Originally Posted by freedomatlast View Post
    We were there just before christmas. Harry announced that there would be a couple of cabanas placed behind the hot tub area, also a roof over the DJ station by the nude pool, Aswell as a couple of themed playrooms in the renovated spa/play area, which should be completed shortly if not already.

Cheers all
    Travis and Angie

June 2015 FIRST TRIP!!

Any reports from anyone who just returned on the Playroom?

Playroom

Just returned from Hedo II last Saturday night from a seven night stay January 2-9th. 3rd trip in last eight months, went in May 2015 after the prude grill renovations and back during the September 2015 lobby, main dinning room and upper pool deck renovations, All looks great in our opinions, back to the question. While we were there last week they were working on the spa entrance and new themed playrooms, it was closed but we could see latters and some paint supplies but the rest was covered with canvas tarps. We could hear construction, sawing and light pounding in the back walls of the gift shop nothing distracting just could hear working. I believe this wall butts up no pun intended to the old playroom that you entered on the back by the tennis courts, I believe the old playroom was closed while we were there, could be corrected though as there were some groups.Hedo had set up a temporary playroom inside of the fitness room to the right where the spin bikes are, every night it was open while we were there last week and they put black sheets over the clear glass windows, added some mattress and dimmed the lighting, good enough for temporary and during there busy Lifestyle month it seemed to work, my opion again. I can't say when the spa/playrooms will be opened, looks awhile away from completion to me, However in September they supprised me as when we were leaving the pool dinning and lobby were completely torn up and if I were a betting man I would of said they never would of been finished for the October Rush..yep proved me wrong as it was completed the week after we left. We're excited to return in May 2016 to see the updated spa playroom and what ever that Harry and the management team come up with. NO disappointments yet.

Playroom

Just returned from Hedo II last Saturday night from a seven night stay January 2-9th. 3rd trip in last eight months, went in May 2015 after the prude grill renovations and back during the September 2015 lobby, main dinning room and upper pool deck renovations, All looks great in our opinions, back to the question. While we were there last week they were working on the spa entrance and new themed playrooms, it was closed but we could see latters and some paint supplies but the rest was covered with canvas tarps. We could hear construction, sawing and light pounding in the back walls of the gift shop nothing distracting just could hear working. I believe this wall butts up no pun intended to the old playroom that you entered on the back by the tennis courts, I believe the old playroom was closed while we were there, could be corrected though as there were some groups.Hedo had set up a temporary playroom inside of the fitness room to the right where the spin bikes are, every night it was open while we were there last week and they put black sheets over the clear glass windows, added some mattress and dimmed the lighting, good enough for temporary and during there busy Lifestyle month it seemed to work, my opion again. I can't say when the spa/playrooms will be opened, looks awhile away from completion to me, However in September they supprised me as when we were leaving the pool dinning and lobby were completely torn up and if I were a betting man I would of said they never would of been finished for the October Rush..yep proved me wrong as it was completed the week after we left. We're excited to return in May 2016 to see the updated spa playroom and what ever that Harry and the management team come up with. NO disappointments yet.

Quote Originally Posted by mac_r_a View Post
    If the new lower pool is becoming the new party central, what will the current party central become?

Quote Originally Posted by cinnamonflixxx View Post
    If the new lower pool is becoming the new party central, what will the current party central become?
    From what I have heard, they are going to renovate the Prude Pool (lower pool across from the disco) first. After that renovation they will then move the party there so they can renovate the Nude pool. The rumor I heard was that this may not take place until 2017-ish time frame. I would love to hear from Harry's mouth the exact timelines for this though.
    **EX** Hosts of the Nood Brood (we are out of the hosting game now)

www.noodbrood.com

We still highly recommend Nood Brood though, lots of wonderful friends!

Ok so upgrade the lower pool so that can be the main nude pool then upgrade the old nude pool then make that the main nude pool again when complete? Is that correct?
    1ST TRIP APRIL 27TH MAY 1ST 2013
    2ND TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 12TH TO APR 18TH 2014
    3RD TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 10TH TO APR 17TH 2015.
    4TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 8TH TO 15TH 2016
    5TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 17TH TO 22ND 2017
    6TH TRIP KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 6th to 14th 2018
    7TH TRIP MAY 4TH TO MAY 11TH WITH TANTRIC HEARTS.
    8TH TRIP November 6th to 14th
    9TH TRIP APRIL 30TH TO MAY 8TH

Quote Originally Posted by Brian&Terri View Post
    Ok so upgrade the lower pool so that can be the main nude pool then upgrade the old nude pool then make that the main nude pool again when complete? Is that correct?
    That is just from the rumor mill and what I was told. Our group will be there in a few weeks and I am hoping to hear it from Harry himself to confirm all of this, but it would make the most sense. If they do the Nude pool first, there is really nowhere for the party to move to.
    **EX** Hosts of the Nood Brood (we are out of the hosting game now)

www.noodbrood.com

We still highly recommend Nood Brood though, lots of wonderful friends!

Quote Originally Posted by JayNSteph View Post
    From what I have heard, they are going to renovate the Prude Pool (lower pool across from the disco) first. After that renovation they will then move the party there so they can renovate the Nude pool. The rumor I heard was that this may not take place until 2017-ish time frame. I would love to hear from Harry's mouth the exact timelines for this though.
    Yes that is what I was trying to say. As of Sept they did not have a timeline. It is when they decide to and when they have the money to.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian&Terri View Post
    That is my understanding

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast