Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sex Police?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by okpokeys View Post
    I'll be the first to admit it---I complain to security every time if after a while anyone male or female is still clothed .
    we do the same.
    Hedo II jan 2012 2013--2014---
    may-- oct 2014--
    jan. Apr. Oct 2015-- Jan, April, Oct 2016
    2017, April Sept, and Oct
    2018 Orlando June 2-9
    2018 Oct

Up Cumming Trips April and Oct 2017

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by happy2us View Post
    We don't have a problem with that. Either have the rule or don't. If you don't, it changes the resort. If you do, enforce it equally regardless of age or excuses. It's a big resort.
    agreed if theres a rule then theres a rule
    Hedo II jan 2012 2013--2014---
    may-- oct 2014--
    jan. Apr. Oct 2015-- Jan, April, Oct 2016
    2017, April Sept, and Oct
    2018 Orlando June 2-9
    2018 Oct

Up Cumming Trips April and Oct 2017

Registered User jeanie_hotpants's Avatar
    I was hoping for an answer regarding sexual activity, not just enforcement of nude in the nude areas. Say the boyfriend would like me to do some cock and ball worship. Would we be stopped from doing so on the beach? Would we be stopped from doing so on a chair by the nude pool? My last visit was in 2011. There was sex in the daytime around the nude pool. Is that still ok? The only time they told people to stop was when they were doing it on the big floating dock that was out in the water on the nude beach during the day.
    Last edited by jeanie_hotpants; 01-11-2016 at 11:12 PM. Reason: for some reason it was linking the work "saw" to an actual saw for sale on Amazon. WTH?
    Jeanie Hotpants

Past trips:
    May 4-11, 2019 with the Fluffernutters for Princess Week
    March 2016 with Hedo Amigos
    Sept 2011 with Hellians
    Sept 2010 with Hellians
    Aug 2009

Quote Originally Posted by jeanie_hotpants View Post
    I was hoping for an answer regarding sexual activity, not just enforcement of nude in the nude areas. Say the boyfriend would like me to do some cock and ball worship. Would we be stopped from doing so on the beach? Would we be stopped from doing so on a chair by the nude pool? My last visit was in 2011. There was sex in the daytime around the nude pool. Is that still ok? The only time they told people to stop was when they were doing it on the big floating dock that was out in the water on the nude beach during the day.
    Last year during Young Swingers Week there was a threesome more than a couple day out that big floating dock, and not a word was said from security. Didn't see any security enforcement of sex anywhere on the nude side that week. And thank God for that!!
    Hedonism, the Virgin Trip: March 21-28, 2015
    Hedonism, the Sequel: 3/16-3/26, 2016. Ten days this time around because more is always better.
    Hedonism, Part 3: 3/24-4/1 2017 Swing into Spring group
    Hedonism 2018: Taking the year off to pay some damn bills. DIF is horrible!:
    Hedonism IV: 3/22-3/30 2019 Twister's Swing Break. Let's do this! Can't wait to get back!
    Hedonism V: 3/24/23-4/1/23. Finally back home again!

SLS: HedoCpl62

Registered User LovingLeocouple's Avatar
    Sex police in the nude pool area is a bit more relaxed than on the beach. The beach area can be seen easier by passing boaters, etc. The worst that can happen is that you're asked to stop so I say go for it wherever on the nude side. Just choose not to get pissed off and ruin your own day if you get stopped. As for clothing on the nude side - I'm OK with women wearing bikini bottoms and going topless if they'd normally hang out nude on the nude side and don't want to get ostracized over to the prude side away from their friends or the party but are self concious because of that time of the month (may your Hedo week NEVER coincide with that time on the month!). That being said though, there are options for nude women at that time of the month. Diva or Soft Cups come to mind. They ought to be called Tripsavers.
    "No expectations - always amazed by how much fun we have!"
    Past Trips:
    January 2013 - Caliente Tampa
    January 2013 - Jewel of the Seas
    August 2014 - Naughty in N'awlins 2014
    January 2015 - Hedonsim II
    July 2015 - Naughty in N'awlins 2015
    January 2016 - Hedonism II

Next Trip: Hedonism II, April 21-29, 2017

Loving_Leo_Couple on SLS
    loving_leocouple on H2 Community
    loving_leocouple@yahoo.com

it has been our experience (16 trips and counting) that pretty much anything goes at he nude pool or Hot Tub day or night. The beach seems to be where it gets inconsistent.

Quote Originally Posted by Davenrose View Post
    it has been our experience (16 trips and counting) that pretty much anything goes at he nude pool or Hot Tub day or night. The beach seems to be where it gets inconsistent.
    We were there for Hedoween and we never saw anyone asked to stop what they were doing. We saw everything taking place everywhere. Good Times!!
    Last edited by Danny Boy; 03-29-2016 at 04:37 PM.

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    Just keep in mind that the "Voyeur Voyage" from next door and points beyond comes by to check out all us weird naked people.Surely they have telephoto lenses.If you look at my avatar that shot was taken from the little pier at Sandals.When my enlarged pics came back for my Sandals Vacation Book you can make out humanity on the beach and water.Can't identify anyone specifically but if you already know they are nude it's more obvious.And that's from just a CHEAP snapshot camera.Plus it is illegal to have public sex on a Jamaican beach as far as I know.....

We are new to the forum and we will be coming in September but we completely agree that if you are on the nude side there should be no clothes on. In fact that is one of the reasons we decided to go here was because we can be nude.

We were there Christmas week this year. By mid afternoon there was oral and full intercourse going on in and along side the pool. Nobody was complaining! By 9pm... There were as many people having sex in the hot-tub as there were not...

Have fun.

J&L

Daytime sex on the beach should be avoided to be respectful of both law and the fact that Sandals and other resort people walk the Hedo beach and can easily snap phone pix somewhat secretively and security can't do to much about that. Daytime sex on the square float or your own raft is common (mostly everything but f#%cking) and security doesn't bother with that.

Nighttime sex on the beach is common and really nice to do and watch (in that order).
    Hedo II 4 Trips
    Cap D'ade 2 Trips + Summer ‘21?
    Desire RM 1 trip

Registered User jeanie_hotpants's Avatar
    Excellent! Thanks for all the great answers from recent visitors.
    Jeanie Hotpants

Past trips:
    May 4-11, 2019 with the Fluffernutters for Princess Week
    March 2016 with Hedo Amigos
    Sept 2011 with Hellians
    Sept 2010 with Hellians
    Aug 2009

Never heard of anyone being in trouble for sex anywhere, maybe just being asked to stop, so if the mood hit's, go for it.
    The worst that can happen is you have to move it a short distance to a new location.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

On our October 2014 trip we had sex almost everywhere. Including the bed near the dining room. The night manager came by and just laughed. We commandeered one of the massage huts one evening on the beach and a security guard just stopped and listened for a while then continued on his rounds. The only time we were asked to stop was on the beach during the day. She was very polite and asked us to move up by the pool .

We went in July. Had sex by the pool a couple times, even a threesome. No one said a word

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast