Thread: Confused about MMF dreams advice please

Confused about MMF dreams advice please

Hello all

Im not sure if this is best place to post this, or even posting on here will give a biased advice but here i go

So me and my partner are in a great relationship over a year now but she has family abroad so goes back for the holidays, Recently i had a dream which involved me and my girlfriend and a stranger(male) . i was worried to tell her about it as i didn't want to get in trouble but i did tell her and she was confused but didn't get me into trouble...now the next few nights the dreams have been even more realistic and i told her about each one and she wanted to know all details.

She has this saying that if she doesn't satisfy all my needs id go looking elsewhere to satisfy them and if i wanted a threesome like the dreams then she would want it because i want it...to me this is completely wrong as its forced i told her yes the dreams turned me on but it must be what she wants as all the dreams were aimed at her demanding everything

any advice on if these dreams are normal? are they trying to tell me something like i feel not in control etc?

it has made me think but her favourite position is doggy and when we do that position it ends up with her sucking my fingers and its always pushed me to the edge but now I'm thinking maybe i enjoy that as its like she is doing two things at once? have i always had these thoughts in back of my mind but these dreams have made them more obvious? or is it simply i am missing her as she's away and once she's back i will stop getting them?

Thanks

Please explain how you could possibly get in trouble for the contents of a spontaneous dream.
    Hedonism II - 28JUN2011 to 03JUL2011, 27NOV2013 to 01DEC2013, 17JUL2023 to 22JUL2023

Desire Pearl - 28MAR2016 to 01APR2016, 19MAR2017 to 24MAR2017, 22JUL2018 to 27JUL2018, 10JUL2021 to 16JUL2021, 26JUN2022 to 30JUN2022 and 01AUG2022 to 05AUG2022

Desire RM - 24NOV2021 to 27NOV2021

Temptation Grand Miches - 08AUG2023 to 13AUG2023

Well because the dreams have been regular since the first one

We did speak about it and she feels for me to want that to happen it means I don't love her enough when I really do so it's confusing

It's true that I like the idea of dp as I know she enjoys watching it alot and we have toys on the way to help do this but will using the toys fulfill that urge or will we both want the next thing that's what I'm not sure about

Did anyone else go from using toys to thinking it would be better with another person?

I think everyone who has gotten in the lifestyle has started with toys and moved on to the next level.
    If she is saying she want to add another guy because you dream of it and she want you to be happy...well I think she is happy adding another guy....Be honest with each other....if you are dreaming of adding another guy, you have fantasized about adding another guy. Be truthful and open and you guys can have fun. She is obviously open minded to the idea and lots of woman are not, so count yourself as being blessed to have this lady.....just take baby steps to start with and you will find your groove
    April 1-9th 2016 with Fluffernutters for Fluff Olympics
    November 12-19 2016 With Fluffernutters for Fluff Love

Hi Just plenty of open chat over a bottle of wine, the truth will come out , go to a club a good one, and experience the visual and if its right it will happen. That happened for us, is was just easy no presssure and the right people came along. Then we went to `Hedo and it was so relaxed. PandW

Hi Cheeky,

Men wanting to share their wives is an incredibly common and primal fantasy. Everyone gets the two women one man threesome, but two men isn't as socially acceptable. We write about our first experience with another man in our blog ("Our First MFM Threesome"). It took a few times to get it right and get over the nerves, but it has become one of our favourite things. Maybe you could try reading these articles with your girlfriend and talk about our experiences as a way to get the conversation started.

Hope it helps!
    Check out our blog at www.themonogamishmarriage.com
    or follow us on Facebook under Monogamish Marriage
    or Twitter under Monogamish1