Thread: First Time Posters on this site - looking for help finding a place to ease into thing

First Time Posters on this site - looking for help finding a place to ease into thing

My wife and I are celebrating our 20th. We would both like to spark things up some. We have both agreed that finding a CO resort would be very liberating. I would personally like to stretch a little beyond that, but if this trip goes well maybe the next will be better.

I am ruling out Hedo to make sure she does not freak out right away. Anything else in Jamaica or any of the islands would be fair game.

So, suggestions from you experienced folks on what our best "first time" place should be at.

Thanks so much for the help!
    Last edited by grassman1974; 12-24-2015 at 08:25 AM.

What do you mean by "spark things up"? In twenty years you undoubtedly know each other's wants and needs pretty well :-) What is it you're looking for.

Check out temptation Cancun. It's topless optional, no public sex is allowed. It is rated R not X. It's much cheaper than hedo also
    Hedo II 4/28/13-5/3/13 Zoo Krew
    Temptations Cancun 4/27/14-5/4/14
    Hedo II 4/11/15-4/18/15 Kitten and Angels spring fling
    Hedo II 4/9/16-4/16/16 Kitten & Angels spring fling
    Can't Wait!!!

Quote Originally Posted by grassman1974 View Post
    My wife and I are celebrating our 20th. We would both like to spark things up some. We have both agreed that finding a CO resort would be very liberating. I would personally like to stretch a little beyond that, but if this trip goes well maybe the next will be better.

I am ruling out Hedo to make sure she does not freak out right away. Anything else in Jamaica or any of the islands would be fair game.

So, suggestions from you experienced folks on what our best "first time" place should be at.

Thanks so much for the help!
    Couples Negril with a day pass to Hedo...That is what we do. If she does not like Hedo (ya right) you can just go back to couples Negril.

Blog Entries
    Go to Jamaica no matter what

Cheers
    The Spirit of Hedo Lives Within Me

H2 April 22th -30th 2022 thirteenth trip with the Bunch

The guests, the atmosphere and the freedom really can't be beat

Either of the two Desire resorts near Cancun (Desire Riviera Maya or Desire Pearl) may work for you. They are clothing optional, sexy resorts that are friendly to swingers, but generally not quite as "active" as Hedo. There is the availability of sex in the open if you want it, but it can be avoided easily, too, because there are many areas of the resort where you can be naked, but sexual activity is discouraged (such as around the pool and on the beach). If you and your wife are feeling adventurous, you can even play with each other on one of the beds near the hot tub, in full view of everybody! And, at Desire, Hedo, or anyplace else, there is definitely no requirement to have sex with anybody else!

Between the two Desire resorts, I'm told that Desire Pearl has a slightly older demographic, and is generally a little more "sleepy" in terms of the amount of swinging activity. Of course, that is largely determined by the particular crowd on any given day. We have been to Desire Riviera Maya a couple of times, and both times talked to swinger couples who had come over from Pearl to get a more lively atmosphere.
    CoupleInMD

(CoupleInMD79 on SLS, APG, Kasidie, and Quiver)

DRM Oct 22 - 29, 2014
    DRM Feb 8 - 15, 2015
    Bliss Cruise Nov 29 - Dec 6, 2015
    Naughty in Nawlins July 6 - 10, 2016
    Bliss Cruise Nov 27 - Dec 4, 2016
    Naughty in N'awlins July 2017

6 years ago we went to Dominican Republic and stayed at Royal Catalonia Bavaro on the adult only side. It was a topless beach and I had to lay on my belly for quite some time when I saw her free the titties. That was pretty hot and crazy for us. We had sex in the ocean in front of the beach and our room was ground floor where we had the blinds open to a whole wall of windows and patio doors where people could look in. We had our lights on at night and fucked like rabbits knowing people were walking by and could see clearly in.
    The next year we went to Hedo. We never once spoke of the lifestyle prior to going to Hedo and we really didn't even realize that it predominantly lifestylers that went there till we got there.
    The first day in the nude pool we got asked by two guys if I would share my wife. My stomach was up in my throat...I never expected that question, we politely declined and that was no problem to those guys, they were just genuinely nice guys who said " you never know till you ask "
    We had such a good time that year just being with each other in public and being so naughty that we went home and discussed the " lifestyle " for the first time.
    The next year we went back and I was hoping to see those two guys there because they deserved a thankyou fuck with my wife for opening her mind up.
    Anyways, where I am trying to go with this is:
    If you have never done anything quite this crazy, start with something simple like a topless beach or nude if she is ok with it.....keep it simple and erotic to you both.
    If you both are secure with each other, Hedo is a great place. There are always people there that are not " swingers " and they are not harassed, they are treated with great respect and a simple " no thanks, we are monogamous " works just great...
    You will never never fine a greater bunch of non judgmental fun people any were like you will find at Hedo.
    I guarantee you will make the best friends of your life and you will have the greatest time of your life at Hedo
    We are going back april 1st for our 5th trip and 3rd year with the Fluffernutters
    One more note....Join a group and you will have a much better time than just traveling on your own
    CHeers
    Geoff and Chantal
    Last edited by stuccoman; 01-31-2016 at 01:21 PM.
    April 1-9th 2016 with Fluffernutters for Fluff Olympics
    November 12-19 2016 With Fluffernutters for Fluff Love

Oh and if you do choose Hedo....Please don't sit on the clothing optional side...just drop it and blend in.
    That was the one thing we read here before we went the first time....do not wait till the last day to go to the nude side...To many people do it and wonder what the big deal was. Its a costly vacation and you dont want to waste it sitting by yourself on the CO side.
    We booked ocean view nude so we were in the thick of things and I was nervous for weeks before we got there...once we got there and walked down to the pool, you just blend in and feel right at home....
    If you walk to the nude pool in a pair of shorts and dont drop them right away, you might just feel some eyes on you and you will be right....the longer you sit there with your shorts on the more eyes will be on you...if the nude police dont get to you first you might just start to get mocked for wearing them....so if you are nervous, do yourself a favor and walk there with it all hanging out...it will only get more difficult to drop them by the pool
    April 1-9th 2016 with Fluffernutters for Fluff Olympics
    November 12-19 2016 With Fluffernutters for Fluff Love