Nourishing touch is a basic human need. Babies, toddlers and children know it.
However , somewhere we lost connection with that need and so many of us do not have enough touch in our lifes.
Sadly , in our society , non sexual touch between adults are rarely practiced and many people find it intimidating , difficult , strange and very scary.
In this workshop , I want to invite you to redescover the innocence and playfulness of nourishing , conscious touch , at your own pace.
Through guided excersices of breathing and movements, we will be creating a safe place where you will have the opportunity to explore your boundaries and the powerful , healing effects touch brings.
I create a safe and lovingly held space for you to open , discover and journey deeper into your sensual self using simple loving effective excersices of conscious breathing and conscious touch.
An opportunity for you to feel into an authentically express your wants , needs and desires.
A beautifully held container to explore your emotional responses , your sensuality ,your connection to yourself and relationship with others.
Nourishing , conscious touch is one of the foundations of TANTRA. Tantra creates a way to awareness , authenticity and acceptance to all what we feel and everything that we are.
Through the practice of Tantra , comes emotional , spiritual and sexual healing , helping us to fully reclaim and step into our power , bringing light , confidence and consciousness to all of the different parts of ourselfs.

In this workshop you will :
- Find ways to become more in touch with your body
-Experience the healing effects of nourishing touch in a safe and loving environment.
-Learn how to bring awareness to possible blocked emotions and find ways to release and transform them.
-Challenge yourself at your own rythm.
-Explore your sensual , playful and innocent side in empowering and enjoyable ways.
-Incease self-confidence, consciousness and the ability to express yourself.
- Celebrate your sensuality , creativity and power , enabling you to become more comfortable in your inetraction with others.

Be warned : Ones you redescover the innocence of human touch , you are very likely to begin adding it more and more into your everyday life.

Any questions or doubts please feel free and write me back and I would love to get back with you as soon as possible !!
( Coming from Tempations is very easy guys !!! You can come by public bus to puerto morelos. The busses are completely safe, very comfortable , easy to use and very cheap !!! only 2 usd to get to the town )
Looking forward to hear from you and the pleasure to meet you too !!

Claudia Gabuccio Terrazas

http://www.touchofmagic.com.mx
massagebyclaudia1@yahoo.com
fb: A TOUCH OF MAGIC BY CLAUDIA