Thread: Bliss silhouette Nov. 2016

Bliss Cruise Nov. 27 - Dec 4, 2016

Hello all, Kevin and Ashleigh here. I know it's a long ways out but we are trying to get more info on the cruise, what it will be like, and things to bring. So, My wife and I have been procrastinating with taking a cruise for several years now. Our friends have been to hedo and said we would love it. We are not in the lifestyle but enjoy being clothing optional and impromptu oral. I have everything ready to book this cruise but haven't totally convinced my wife yet. Her hesitations are, with this being our first lifestyle cruise she doesn't want to be hounded and harassed to do anything. I have tried to explain to her like many reviews and forums state that everyone is respectful and a simple "no thanks" would be sufficient. Can some of you give us some ideas or information what the cruise is like as well as any personal stories that sound like ours?

Thank you all for your time and replys. Have a great one!
    Last edited by Montgomerycpl; 12-17-2015 at 05:13 PM.

Hi Kevin and Ashleigh. While this will also be our first LS cruise we have been to many LS clubs and parties over the years. Firstly it is important to note that there are designated play areas on the ship and if you avoid them I believe all you will be exposed to are some naked sun bakers (which I understand your wife is comfortable with?). But should you decide to venture to one of the play areas just to watch no one will mind (probably won't even notice you) and certainly, based upon my experience, you won't be hassled is you choose not to partake. If the idea of having one on one sex with your wife in a room full of people having sex around you interests you then I can assure you you will have the time of your life

Quote Originally Posted by RandE View Post
    Hi Kevin and Ashleigh. While this will also be our first LS cruise we have been to many LS clubs and parties over the years. Firstly it is important to note that there are designated play areas on the ship and if you avoid them I believe all you will be exposed to are some naked sun bakers (which I understand your wife is comfortable with?). But should you decide to venture to one of the play areas just to watch no one will mind (probably won't even notice you) and certainly, based upon my experience, you won't be hassled is you choose not to partake. If the idea of having one on one sex with your wife in a room full of people having sex around you interests you then I can assure you you will have the time of your life
    She doesn't have any issues with being around naked people or being naked for that matter. We both are outgoing and have great personalities. We just enjoy adult time and want to be around like minded people. The thought of having sex in front of other people having sex has been a fantasy of both of ours. We truly want to lay around naked and soak up some sun while having a nice mixed drink also. In reference to the play room we will definitely venture by to look and most likely at some point will partake once the mood hits us.

Hi again Kevin and Ashleigh. Well based upon what you are telling me all I can say is "JUST DO IT!". Irrespective of how far you take it I predict you will have a fabulous experience you will never forget. I just had a quick scan of the Cruise website and it appears to be about 50% booked out. Don't procrastinate too long or you may miss out.

Quote Originally Posted by RandE View Post
    Hi again Kevin and Ashleigh. Well based upon what you are telling me all I can say is "JUST DO IT!". Irrespective of how far you take it I predict you will have a fabulous experience you will never forget. I just had a quick scan of the Cruise website and it appears to be about 50% booked out. Don't procrastinate too long or you may miss out.
    We looked at the ship again last night and you're right, it's filling up fast. There are still a few balcony rooms on deck 6 which is where I believe we are going to book. Hopefully tonight we are going to make the decision, Fingers crossed! 😀

We are not swingers and have been on three Couples Cruises. We have met plenty of great people and still stay in touch with some of them. The key is to be up front that you don't swing, as people will respect that. After we have been talking with a couple for a bit, I usually find a way to casually slide that fact into our conversation. It's never been an issue for us, and we've had a great time on every cruise.

Quote Originally Posted by funnthesun View Post
    We are not swingers and have been on three Couples Cruises. We have met plenty of great people and still stay in touch with some of them. The key is to be up front that you don't swing, as people will respect that. After we have been talking with a couple for a bit, I usually find a way to casually slide that fact into our conversation. It's never been an issue for us, and we've had a great time on every cruise.
    Funnthesun, thanks for the advice. After a long debate we have decided to take the 5 day cruise in March 2017 which is also a bliss cruise. I believe it will be on a smaller not than the silhouette. My wife said she will be more comfortable with a 5 day for the first couples cruise. So we will be anxiously awaiting 2017 to get here (which won't be fast enough). At least we both know we will experience the couples cruise in 2017.

We backed out of the 2015 BLISS Cruise and rebooked for the 2016 BLISS cruise

Quote Originally Posted by cpltravel View Post
    We backed out of the 2015 BLISS Cruise and rebooked for the 2016 BLISS cruise
    We hope by joining this forum site we will meet couples that will be going on that cruise. Its always easier when you have someone that's "been there and done that". It's also a major plus for us to see other couples express their same concerns and write a review after they come back from a resort/cruise. We will say most everyone that you see writing post on here have been very helpful.

Hello,

We're a couple of French. We decided the same thing as you 3 years ago. We started with a 5 days cruise in Jnauary 2013.
    Now, we're on the next November 2016 cruise. We are very exited with that...

I'm sure you will have a ball. We are from Sydney Australia. Not new to swinging, but this will be our first cruise. We are in 8241. Come and say hi!

It looks like two more revellers will be aboard! Newbies so be naughty!