Thread: Bubbly Bares info Please...

Bubbly Bares info Please...

We called Castaways Travel to get us booked from Feb 13-18. Just because of our dates, they put us with the Bubbly Bares group. We really don't know anything about them. our prior and only trip we went on our own without a group so we don't really have any feelings one way or another, but was hoping to get some info about the group. Thanks!!

We had several trips to Hedo 5-6 years ago that coincided with the Bubbly Bears so if my information is dated I apologize in advance.

Membership in the BB's is by invitation-only. We met some of them on our trips to H2 (full disclosure - we were invited to join my partner declined as Hedo and Groups are not really her thing).

They tend for the most part to be friendly and a party group as opposed to a lifestyle-oriented group.

Their beach events tended to be open to all guests and were a lot of fun.

It appeared they had some private events at night that were members only.

When I was there, they brought good energy and a great party vibe.

Hope this helps and enjoy your trip.
    Last edited by JW1; 12-12-2015 at 09:08 AM. Reason: correction

I am sure if you ask Castaways they will have contact info for the BB group hosts and you can get in contact with them. They probably have a facebook page or some sort of way to reach out to each other and get to know others in the group some before you go.
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

The Bubbly Bares are a great group. We've been with them twice and will probably joint them this year. They are very friendly but mostly laid back. They sponsor a band who plays one day on the beach on one night at the pool. Events are open to everyone, members or not. You can meet the members and if it clicks well just keep hanging out. If you aren't so interested, just do your own thing. Their motto is "it's your vacation," so there are no expectations of participation, dressing for themes, etc. It's all just up to you. We'll be there Feb. 13 to Feb. 20. Look us up (we look just like our picture, except for the clothes). We'd be happy to introduce you to some of the members we've met and we'll be happy to be that "somebody you know" if you want to meet up an go to one or more of their events.
    Mitch & Melisa

Thanks for the info folks! And Mitch, thanks for the offer to help us meet the group! Can't wait for the trip and to meet you guys.

We look forward to meeting you! Oh, and the so-called "private" parties for the Bares are just a night reception and usually a "garden party." They aren't really private, they just aren't communicated much outside the Bares group. The reception is in the piano bar early in the week and before dinner. We've been twice and have no idea how many participants were members, how many were guests, or how many might have been just passing by. Didn't matter, it was just a low-key meet and greet with snacks and drinks. We only attended one garden party. Again, just a low-key meet and greet outdoors. One year they hosted a lingerie football game (I served as water boy). The ladies were in lingerie, some of the guys were dressed as female cheerleaders - I was just naked with a hat ;-). It was fun, but the ladies sure worked up a sweat. They usually also sponsor a One-Love pub crawl. Our first year it was a blast. Met many of the members and made good friends. Our second year, Melisa was hung over from the night before and was trying not to get carsick on the ride, so year one was definitely better, lol. The pub crawl was the only activity with an extra cost. It's voluntary how much you pay the driver, but the usual is $10 per person (and of course the drinks). So like I said, they are a friendly group. We only know a few of them by name, many more by sight, and we meet more every year.

Looking forward to meeting you and looking forward to another great week at Hedo!
    Mitch & Melisa

Quote Originally Posted by Trifecta View Post
    We called Castaways Travel to get us booked from Feb 13-18. Just because of our dates, they put us with the Bubbly Bares group. We really don't know anything about them. our prior and only trip we went on our own without a group so we don't really have any feelings one way or another, but was hoping to get some info about the group. Thanks!!
    Nood Brood will also be there and you are welcome to join in on our events as well. You can join our FB group at the link below if you would like. We will be posting our events when it gets closer. It will be the first time we share a week with the Bubbly Bares so I am sure there will plenty of things for everyone to do! Enjoy.

Steph
    **EX** Hosts of the Nood Brood (we are out of the hosting game now)

www.noodbrood.com

We still highly recommend Nood Brood though, lots of wonderful friends!

ha My name is Rich AKA Father Love i have been a bare for sum years now we are an open group its your vacation your welcome to do your own thing stop Bye the pool left side of the bar you can't miss Me and say hello would LOVE to make new friends

Hey Rich, good to see you again. I'm looking forward to seeing who's showing up to the pool bar this year.
    Mitch & Melisa

Good to see you well your wife at least HAHAHA cant wait counting the days

Yes, we will be "boobs out" in a few weeks!
    Mitch & Melisa

Quote Originally Posted by JayNSteph View Post
    Nood Brood will also be there and you are welcome to join in on our events as well. You can join our FB group at the link below if you would like. We will be posting our events when it gets closer. It will be the first time we share a week with the Bubbly Bares so I am sure there will plenty of things for everyone to do! Enjoy.

Steph
    Thanks guys!!! we look forward to meeting you too!!!