Thread: Just returned from our first visit!!

Just returned from our first visit!!

We just got back from our first trip to Hedo 2. I will start with a few of the minor things. Arriving in Jamaica and getting thru customs was smooth and easy. A word of advice on the bus ride is not to sit in the front of the bus if you are weak of heart because it is kinda like being in the front seat of a roller coaster ride. They do pack you in pretty tight also for the 1 1/2 ride. Check in at hedo was also quite easy. The biggest disappointment was that the air conditioning was down throughout the resort and was down the first 3 days of our stay, even when it came back it still wasn't working well. Enough of the complaining. We had lots of fun and met lots of great people including "Doc Kelley" who was there for his 100th visit. The "Butt Crack Tour" was also in town so there was lots of fun to be had. Another bonus was the Hawaiian Tropic Swimsuit Contest was held there and also a photo shoot by the Tease Um.com girls for an upcoming calender needless to say there were plenty of HOT women running around.

Yeah me too! although my air conditioning was somewhat cool we still slept with the window wide open, the birds chirpped all through the night. My only problem was those theme nights when all the married couples entered the contests with the dancers the awards were somewhat one-sided. But for my first time being there I would be persuaded to try Hedonism III because Hedo II is thee place. Whoa! and that hot tub the people on the Nude side made it real easy to shed my clothes everyone there are so cool. I also had alot of fun in the piano bar. Going back in 107 days. Can't freaking wait because I shedded that virgin label.

The piano bar definitely seemed to be the place to be in the evenings as a prelude to the hot tub on the nude side

Hey Sunny, So sorry we missed you while you were there, but maybe you did not miss us. We were the canadian couple who did a few PDAs during the day on the beach. Maybe you didn't notice ? Anyway, thanks for the PM, but we had already left for the airport by the time you had sent it. We would have liked to have met you. We had a blast !!!!! We are already planning our return for next year. Probably around the same time.