Thread: About Me

About Me

Just wanted to throw this out there. We made sure we completed our profile including the About Me. We wanted others to know where we live approximately and a short descriptive of who we are. We go into so many profiles and About Me has not been completed. Now maybe for some this not an issue however for us if you send us a friend request and we look into your profile and it's blank, how can we accept based on a friend request? It would be nice to know some particulars about you prior to accepting.
    Last edited by rennie69; 12-05-2015 at 08:10 PM.
    "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and proudly proclaiming -- WOW! What a ride!"

Next ride to Hedo: Jan 29th - Feb 16th 2016. :

After reading this I looked at ours and we need to update it. It is nice to know a little about someone that writes but can understand not wanting people to know you also. You can still post just a little about yourself and that would be nice. We even have a picture on our profile if anyone wanted to look.
    1ST TRIP APRIL 27TH MAY 1ST 2013
    2ND TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 12TH TO APR 18TH 2014
    3RD TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 10TH TO APR 17TH 2015.
    4TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 8TH TO 15TH 2016
    5TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 17TH TO 22ND 2017
    6TH TRIP KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 6th to 14th 2018
    7TH TRIP MAY 4TH TO MAY 11TH WITH TANTRIC HEARTS.
    8TH TRIP November 6th to 14th
    9TH TRIP APRIL 30TH TO MAY 8TH

Quote Originally Posted by rennie69 View Post
    Just wanted to throw this out there. We made sure we completed our profile including the About Me. We wanted others to know where we live approximately and a short descriptive of who we are. We go into so many profiles and About Me has not been completed. Now maybe for some this not an issue however for us if you send us a friend request and we look into your profile and it's blank, how can we accept based on a friend request? It would be nice to know some particulars about you prior to accepting.
    Agreed! always nice to get a little back ground on someone. I am always disappointed when I go to some ones profile and there is nothing there.

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    One thing I left out of My Profile was a pic because,even just now,I still cannot figure out what you do to post one.(but fortunately I CAN post to the BOOBS and BUTTS forum from time to time!)IF some nice person would send me pm instructions I will put up a suitable pic of her in the profile(you don't care what I look like!)

Quote Originally Posted by Naughty Nudists View Post
    One thing I left out of My Profile was a pic because,even just now,I still cannot figure out what you do to post one.(but fortunately I CAN post to the BOOBS and BUTTS forum from time to time!)IF some nice person would send me pm instructions I will put up a suitable pic of her in the profile(you don't care what I look like!)
    Click "Settings" at the top of the page next to "Log Out." Scroll down until you see "MY Settings" on the left hand side of the page. Under "My Profile" are options to Edit Avatar and Profile Picture. And to all the gentlemen out ther...yes, we ladies want to see pictures of you guys, as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Evo99 View Post
    Click "Settings" at the top of the page next to "Log Out." Scroll down until you see "MY Settings" on the left hand side of the page. Under "My Profile" are options to Edit Avatar and Profile Picture. And to all the gentlemen out ther...yes, we ladies want to see pictures of you guys, as well.
    Thanks!I will give it a whirl.I notice many of the avatars feature the ladies.Could be because the husband is behind the camera or maybe because,like Hedo,it's all about the ladies.........

It worked buddy.

Thanks to Rennie69 for inspiring me and to Evo99 for teaching me.So,was it too provacative?

So,was it too provacative?

Perfect!
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

Thanks to Rennie69 for inspiring me and to Evo99 for teaching me.So,was it too provacative?
    Not at all. I really looked at it very closely for reasons you know about.

Double N we learned more about you from that. We already knew you were good people it's nice for others to have a little background to match to your avatar :-)
    "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and proudly proclaiming -- WOW! What a ride!"

Next ride to Hedo: Jan 29th - Feb 16th 2016. :

Double N we learned more about you from that. We already knew you were good people it's nice for others to have a little background to match to your avatar :-)
    Let me tell you, they are some of the best people you will ever meet. Both are so down to earth and we are proud to call them personal friends. You should come on down in April to see for yourself. Not for any personal reasons...never :-)

Look at you go NN
    Turning into a regular computer wizz
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Gee Thanks Ya'll-I'm blushing here! It's nice to be able to post one of her pre-approved pics recycled from the Boobs and Butts thread.No computer whiz yet but am getting better,might even get a Smart phone some day......

Gee Thanks Ya'll-I'm blushing here! It's nice to be able to post one of her pre-approved pics recycled from the Boobs and Butts thread.No computer whiz yet but am getting better,might even get a Smart phone some day......
    What a sexy women you have there!!