Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sex Question

Sex Question

So suddenly after 24 years of marriage, in just the last few years my wife has had 2 things develop. Not sure if it's related to menopause or not. She is 53 years old, works out every day and is still pretty darn hot.
    She has started to squirt when she orgasms, and is also sometimes having multiple orgasms. Trust me it's pretty fun, but I wonder why she can have 4-5 orgasms in a row? She never did until just the last few years. Have any others experienced this?

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    I believe it was Matt Davis who sang a song,"Older Women Make Beautiful Lovers!",so he let the cat out of the bag.Glad you have found it.Have the kids just moved out?Is she on hormone replacement therapy?Or did you whisk her away to a Jamaican Paradise and let her get in touch with her inner naughty?Lots can be going on there AND the good news is it's going to get better.(trust me on this as my wife is a few years older than yours-so Matt was right!)

According to research some women become more aroused as they get older for many reasons,(loss of inhibitions, empty nest and even just becoming comfortable in there own skin) My wife is 46 and we have more sex now than at any other point in our 25 year marriage.
    I would recommend you sit back and enjoy the ride.

Dan

Blog Entries
    Last edited by hedoshedo50; 01-15-2017 at 06:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hedoshedo50 View Post
    I would agree with you Dan. My wife just turned fifty and for the last two years or so it's like she flipped some sort of switch. I would say we have more and better sex than anytime in 30 years together. I think all of the things you suggested contribute to that.

I would say the same thing, enjoy the ride.
    So I told Mrs. NN recently that if it had been this good 40 years ago then one of us would surely be dead by now!
    Perhaps some of the ladies could shed some light on the subject for us obviously ignorant(but happy) older guys.....

Agreed on all fronts. We're now north of 50 as well and we are having many of the same experiences. I think it's one of those 'All of the above' type answers and everything is moving in the right direction physically, emotionally, and mentally.

Thanks PBartell.The thought has occurred to me that it could very well be the result of Global Warming making older ladies hotter or maybe so many hot older ladies are causing Global Warming?Hard to say!It could all be because of the Baby Boomers or something...........

With age comes wisdom in so many ways...some very, very exciting!

Quote Originally Posted by Naughty Nudists View Post
    Thanks PBartell.The thought has occurred to me that it could very well be the result of Global Warming making older ladies hotter or maybe so many hot older ladies are causing Global Warming?Hard to say!It could all be because of the Baby Boomers or something...........

What ever the reason it's fun, fun, fun! We just make sure we have an extra towel because now there are 2 "wet spots" baby!

We're 63 and 61. My wife and I have had the best sex of our 40 year marriage the last 8 years. It was great from the beginning. There was a lull while raising four children. But we massage, play and fuck for at least a half hour, I last that long now. Before, it was 10 minutes max, premature ejaculation. I've learned how to last longer.Her squirting and multiple orgasms is a given now. I attribute that to more time with each other, reading a book that the massage therapist Carl, from SXM, recommended on the G-spot.
    We love the beach especially in the Caribbean!

Desire RM March 27th to April 3rd 2015

Desire Pearl : March 17 , Desire Pearl Dec 2019

SXMCOlover,sending you a p.m.

Quote Originally Posted by SXMCOLover View Post
    We're 63 and 61. My wife and I have had the best sex of our 40 year marriage the last 8 years. It was great from the beginning. There was a lull while raising four children. But we massage, play and fuck for at least a half hour, I last that long now. Before, it was 10 minutes max, premature ejaculation. I've learned how to last longer.Her squirting and multiple orgasms is a given now. I attribute that to more time with each other, reading a book that the massage therapist Carl, from SXM, recommended on the G-spot.
    Any chance you would share the title of said book so certain interested parties might check Amazon?Thanks!

Similar problem here. The best sex ever! My wife has been squirting for many years we have been together, and I love every bit of it. As we have matured, kids gone, more time together to enjoy each other more, we have much more time to peak our arousal. We have invested in several high quality items that really help. Both a waterproof mattress pad, and a water proof blanket that are both very comfortable and sure save our mattress, carpet, etc.

Hi All,

Women in Europe are similar ... My wife is incredible now !! Her squirting and multiple orgasms are so exciting, gorgeous, amazing .....
    Cap D'AGde 4X
    Spice Lanzarote 4x
    Desire Resort April 2014 and April 2015
    Hedo II 7/8/2015 - 7/15/2105
    Hedo II 7/3/2016 - 7/15/2016
    Hedo II 7/9/2017 - 7/15/2017

Next trip .... Hedo II ... July 2017

For us it's the same. I think part of it is because we now really know each other and what we like, so it's simply more fun.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast