Thread: Newbie questions

Newbie questions

Hello all. My wife and I have decided to take the plunge and finally go to hedo. The questions we have is when is a good time for us to go? We would like to go when the majority is people our age (mid thirties), also we love to drink and have a good time but are not a big fan of large crowds so is there a time when its not overly crowded? I realize this seams like a lot of requests but you never know until you ask. Any input would be appreciated, thanks. J & A.

Blog Entries
    we would say go in the summer..... we have been in jan, april, may and oct and it was always a full house.... but summer time is the down time there... as for most of the ppl in the mid 30's would be hard... theres always a mix of ppl there.... the resort is not that big so theres never a big crowd.... we say pick a date and go... you will have a good time... maybe your just overthinking things.. seeing how you haven't been there yet go and you will know for yourself that its always a great time at Hedo.
    Hedo II jan 2012 2013--2014---
    may-- oct 2014--
    jan. Apr. Oct 2015-- Jan, April, Oct 2016
    2017, April Sept, and Oct
    2018 Orlando June 2-9
    2018 Oct

Up Cumming Trips April and Oct 2017

We're planning our 7th trip in March with all the previous trips being around Feb and March except for one in November. To me it was never too crowded and I'm not a fan of crowded places. But I think most people that know Hedo will agree, to get the most out of Hedo you want a fair amount of fun loving hedonist around you.

The July Fluff takeover week in July has a great age diversity from what we have been told. However it is always a sold out week, so large crowds. Wild parties though i hear.
    Last edited by Danny Boy; 12-04-2015 at 02:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Midwestwelder View Post
    Hello all. My wife and I have decided to take the plunge and finally go to hedo. The questions we have is when is a good time for us to go? We would like to go when the majority is people our age (mid thirties), also we love to drink and have a good time but are not a big fan of large crowds so is there a time when its not overly crowded? I realize this seams like a lot of requests but you never know until you ask. Any input would be appreciated, thanks. J & A.
    We go in February, and I have to say that it never seems crowded when we go. Our group has all ages, from people in their 20's up into their 70's. The ages do not seem to matter at all, you will have fun with everyone no matter what. Drinking is not a problem at all. Don't over think things too much, just choose a date, choose a group (if you want) and go. You will have a great time no matter when you go. You make your fun.
    **EX** Hosts of the Nood Brood (we are out of the hosting game now)

www.noodbrood.com

We still highly recommend Nood Brood though, lots of wonderful friends!

We went at the start of August for our first trip and the resort was at like 20% occupancy. Very low. Had a great time and if your not into crowds that might be a good thing. Just keep in mind there are 2 Jamaican holidays one one the first and the big one on the 6th. Changes the mood and atmosphere quite a bit so maybe right before or after that. Take a look at some of the trip reviews for times your thinking of going.
    Your friendly neighborhood ITGuy

Hedo virgin trip 8/1 through 8/8 2015
    Hedo 3/21-3/26 2016 YSW

We've been in Mid August 2x (Tantric week) and Mid September 1x. It's not crowded at all that time of year. But it's also when they start a lot of the renovations.

Thank you everyone for the advise. It sounds like the best thing to do is just go. The wife has decided to schedule a trip after the holidays that works with our schedules at home. We hope to meet some of the amazing people on this forum when we go.

Have a blast whenever you decide to go. Hope to see you there!

October 17 - October 26, 2019
    April 18 - 25, 2020

www.theplayfulpussycats.com
    www.wildwomenvacations.com

Shannon
    Stay Sexy My Friends

Often Imitated, Never Duplicated

I know march is a popular time to go and therefore at capacity but i never felt like it was too much. I'll offer my two cents and suggest you consider young swingers week because it fulfills your hope of being with people in your age bracket. You can always retreat to the prude side for a breather if you feel like some alone time but honestly even the nude beach has spots you can get some space. Thinking of the beach area by the massage tables. A great spot for a little late afternoon fun too I might add. Or early morning or late morning or mid day or late night...lol. By the way you don't have to be a swinger to go with them. Anyway you might check that week out
    Hedonism, the Virgin Trip: March 21-28, 2015
    Hedonism, the Sequel: 3/16-3/26, 2016. Ten days this time around because more is always better.
    Hedonism, Part 3: 3/24-4/1 2017 Swing into Spring group
    Hedonism 2018: Taking the year off to pay some damn bills. DIF is horrible!:
    Hedonism IV: 3/22-3/30 2019 Twister's Swing Break. Let's do this! Can't wait to get back!
    Hedonism V: 3/24/23-4/1/23. Finally back home again!

SLS: HedoCpl62

Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownHedoCpl View Post
    I know march is a popular time to go and therefore at capacity but i never felt like it was too much. I'll offer my two cents and suggest you consider young swingers week because it fulfills your hope of being with people in your age bracket. You can always retreat to the prude side for a breather if you feel like some alone time but honestly even the nude beach has spots you can get some space. Thinking of the beach area by the massage tables. A great spot for a little late afternoon fun too I might add. Or early morning or late morning or mid day or late night...lol. By the way you don't have to be a swinger to go with them. Anyway you might check that week out
    I would second this recommendation. We are mid 30s also and the crowd during the last 2 YSW events was perfect for our demographic. There were more experienced folks (notice I didn't say older) who were also lots of fun but its nice to have a lot of people around your age there. We hope to go again in March but the stars haven't aligned price wise yet. Chances are we will end up booking it at some point regardless of the cost...LOL!

R
    Hedo 2 - March 25-28/15
    Hedo 2 - Oct 6-10/15
    Hedo 2 - March 21-25/16
    Hedo 2 - Sept 19-23/16
    Hedo 2 - March 21-25/17
    Hedo 2 - Oct 22-27/17
    Hedo 2 - Apr 8-13/18
    Hedo 2 - Oct 20-26/18
    Hedo 2 - Apr 5-12/19

We would suggest March......The place is usually at full capacity but as others suggested you can always find a quiet spot if that is what you seek.Many many sexy people there at that time (especially the first part of March 2016 )Lots drinking,parting,hot-tubing, great groups and life time friends to be made.

The Hedo vibe ohh the vibe is what will get you.

Sunny
    No pants are the best pants
    Next trip
    2017 sometime

Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownHedoCpl View Post
    Pretty much this in a nutshell. We took our virgin trip with this group last year. While the resort was pretty full, the beach (especially the clothing optional side) was pretty quiet while the party was in the pool during the day and the disco/hot tub later. We are also in our mid thirties and felt the demographic was perfect for us. It was a great mix of young and young at heart. I'm sure you will have a blast on any week at Hedo but we can personally endorse this one.