Thread: Workshop and couple's sensuous massage

Workshop and couple's sensuous massage

Introduce yourselves to the power of touch in your life and learn new ways to increase sensuality within the privacy of your bedroom.

My workshop and massage is dedicated to teach each other on how to run your hands and other parts of your body through your partners and not only create an intimate moment but relieve stress from work, and other environments.

Intimacy is a great part of our daily lives and due to work, family, friends, bill's to pay and others we start putting it aside. That doesn´t necessary mean you don’t love each other but something has in fact change since you both met, since you both felt the necessity of expressing your love though countless moments of intimacy almost anywhere when it all started. You do not have to lose that; I will show you a way to gain back what you have been missing and awaken that passion within each other. My technique will teach you how to touch each other again, how to give each other a massage but most importantly, how to tell each other though the power of touch, how much you care and love your partner.

What I teach you isn’t design to stay here; it is design for you to bring back home and practice on each other and keep that flame of your love alive.

Book an appointment with me NOW and receive 10% OFF the price, booking before your arrival. This will be the best hours you will spend with each other during this vacation.

Book an appointment with me NOW and receive 10% OFF the price, booking before your arrival. This will be the best hours you will spend with each other during this vacation.

For further information you can also check my web side www.touchofmagic.com.mx.

Any questions or doub ts please feel free and write me back and I would love to get back with you as soon as possible. massagebyclaudia1@yahoo.com
    Looking forward to hear from you and the pleasure to meet you too !! Claudia.

Claudia Gabucio Terrazas
    massagebyclaudia1@yahoo.com
    www.touchofmagic.com.mx
    fb: A TOUCH OF MAGIC by CLAUDIA
    CEL 9981-22-62-23

r u near HBR