Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Good, the Bad, ...and the UGLY

There's morons in the real world and morons in paradise I guess. In no way does this reflect of the majority of wonderful people who visit the resort. In regards to stepping on urchins, we wish they would remove some of the vegetation and seaweed so you can at least see and avoid them.
    Last edited by sunandsea; 12-02-2015 at 05:54 PM.

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CapnMorgan View Post
    ajv767fo...Sorry to read that two individuals were treated so poorly at Hedo, in fact in some instances harassed. It just reminds us that there are people (harassers/bullies) who have not matured since junior high school. Kudos to you for befriending two unique individuals!
    Ditto.It's a shame something like that happened at one of the most accepting places we've ever visited.No excuses for not being nice to everybody/anybody.

Quote Originally Posted by Naughty Nudists View Post
    Ditto.It's a shame something like that happened at one of the most accepting places we've ever visited.No excuses for not being nice to everybody/anybody.
    It is difficult to imagine what their life is like when they are not at a place that is open and accepting.
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

Perhaps they could just collect them and then prepare them for dinner. Oops - sorry - I think I've been in Asia a bit too long...

Quote Originally Posted by HedoJoe View Post
    But they are living creatures and move around. If you move them, they and others can still come back.

Quote Originally Posted by hkdilbert View Post
    Perhaps they could just collect them and then prepare them for dinner. Oops - sorry - I think I've been in Asia a bit too long...
    Lol...have you tasted sea urchin? I tried it in Japan and just about threw up.

Greg

We met this fantastic group of people from all over. They "adopted" us into their Hedo family and made us feel very welcome. What was at first an awkward feeling for my wife became a place she was really happy we experienced for the first time. Greg and Jen were part of that group, and we are already Looking forward to next year with them.

Brian & Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Twoforfun69 View Post
    We met this fantastic group of people from all over. They "adopted" us into their Hedo family and made us feel very welcome. What was at first an awkward feeling for my wife became a place she was really happy we experienced for the first time. Greg and Jen were part of that group, and we are already Looking forward to next year with them.

Brian & Chris
    Brian,

LoveVooDooFest was lame compared to previous years...it was couples like you and your awesome wife Chris, that made the week a blast. Hopefully we can party like that again.

Greg

Wow, I am just floored at the report of our Hedo family treating another set of Hedo family members in that way. If I had been witness to any of that, I would have made sure whoever was treating my Hedo family member in that way would get an earful from me. I am sorry that they experienced that and hope they know that it is not a usual way people are usually treated at Hedo regardless of their gender, race, religion, lifestyle, age or any other difference. This just makes me so sad.
    **EX** Hosts of the Nood Brood (we are out of the hosting game now)

www.noodbrood.com

We still highly recommend Nood Brood though, lots of wonderful friends!

I have to admit I am very perplexed by the actions of these people. Swinging, Voyeurism, exhibitionism, Nudism are not generally accepted by the masses and in fact in some circles is considered downright sacrileges. When my wife and I found a place that we could actually be who we are openly without fear of judgement it was like Nirvana for us. To think that people who count themselves among this group and who have no doubt experienced the negative attitude toward their life choices would in turn treat others who have made life choices not in following with their own is something I just don't understand. I hope I never have the misfortune of wasting any of my time meeting these people. And I hope society treats their life choices kinder than they have treated those in question.

Very well stated Danny Boy.
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by ajv767fo View Post
    I'll start with the good...

This was our 4th trip during LoveVooDooFest. Past years were lively and had lots of activities. Oil wrestling, goat races, blow up slide, hamster balls, etc. We didn't see any of these this year.

The Air Conditioning worked fine, we had hot and cold water (others in our group had only scalding hot), the Italian and Japanese restaurants were very good. The ice water stands located everywhere were a nice touch. The music in the disco was not blaring like previous visits. The foam party was fun,... for about 5 minutes.

The bad...

We didn't see any attempt as in previous years to remove the urchins from the swimming area. 3 people in our group stepped on them. Dinner at Pastafaris took 2 hours. The free wifI was hit or miss.

The Ugly...

We met 2 of the nicest, funniest people from London on this trip. One was a Transgender (male with breasts and a unit) and the other a cross dresser. They were not a couple, just 2 friends on holiday. My wife noticed the one alone on the beach and introduced herself since everyone else was ignoring him, err...her. I will admit that if it weren't for her I would have ignored them as well. Thankfully she introduced me to them. They turned out to be very funny and nice. Now where it gets ugly is how everybody else at the resort treated them inhumanely. They were kicked out of the Jamaican men review at the disco and all they were doing is watching, period. They were doing no harm to anyone. I watched many of the wait staff give rude stares while sitting with them at breakfast. I saw the Transgender male get verbally accosted by a husband for being friendly to his wife. Somebody in the middle of the night thought it would be clever or funny to take a crap in front of their door. Now I know how people in the LGBT community are looked upon in Jamaica, but I was embarrassed to be a part of the human race to see how these 2 were treated. And this is just the stuff that I saw. For some reason I was under the impression that this group was accepting of everyone 's sexual fetish/orientation. Did I miss something?

The more these assholes made them try to feel unwelcome, the more I included them in our small groups activities. We had a blast playing pool volleyball with them. I walked away from this experience with a new respect for what these people go through on a daily basis. That, and that ignorant people can be really cruel. Had they spent 5 minutes getting to know these 2 they would have seen that they were no threat, and actually pretty decent individuals.

Greg and Jen

We were there and witnessed some ass spit on one of their backs in the dining room. I wanted to get up and confront the asshole with the NY ball cap but my was restrained in doing so by my wife as she knows where it would have ended up. I did however meet up a day later in the evening with the asshole on the walkway to the pool! I couldn't believe that anyone could be so ignorant.
    As to LVF as always we had fun, but won't be attending another.

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CapnMorgan View Post
    Very well stated Danny Boy.
    Big Dittos also!Nobody in our family or county would approve of us going but we sure love it and the majority of the nice people we have met there!Live and let live is not a hard concept to practice!

I saw the trans gender couple. and I had no judgment. We of char travel travel keep our for the first annual One Love group. the week was awesome. Bob marley one love group. 30 couples small and growing. www.chartravel.com. we met a couple in our group awesome. vacation. hope to go back this year.
    another couple frustrated with another group. who say they are getting away from disappointment in their group and are looking at other possible travel agent. they just gave mints and a name neck lace. whatever. rose marie is not happy. swingers still became new friends. yeah.

I am disappointed and shocked by this bullying behavior. These 2 individuals are different than most of us its true, however are we Hedonites not different than most North Americans as well. I'll suggest that 99% of North America would not set foot in a place like hedo. It seems hypocritical to me, to be ok with your different lifestyle but not others.

I believe these bullies do not represent the feelings and behaviors of the majority of us. One of my regular Hedo buddies cross dresses while at Hedo, and the only thing I've noticed is it seems to attract women.
    Scott & Kathy Upcoming trips:

2019 Jan 2nd to 12th Hedo with Toms Trips Lifestyle Month Swingers Delight
    http://www.tomstrips.com/hot-trips/h...uary-week-two/

2019 April Lifestyle Fantasy Week Hedo April 13th to 20th
    http://www.tomstrips.com/hot-trips/h.../fantasy-week/

2019 Oct 12th to 19th Hedo Toms Trips Oktoberfest Week -
    http://www.tomstrips.com/hot-trips/h...s/oktoberfest/

Blog Entries
    Last edited by hedoshedo50; 01-15-2017 at 06:23 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast