Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Good, the Bad, ...and the UGLY

oh that's absolutely heartbreaking. I wish I didn't read it. Stuff like this doesn't ever leave me. I'm so sorry for these two. How fucking awful.

I caught the last few days of LVD and met these two. I had a wonderful, long and informative conversation with the transgender individual one night. She also told me about the awful room delivery incident. She said she met some wonderful people at Hedo and enjoyed some very fun times but would not return to Hedo or Jamaica for that matter. She did not feel safe there. It was disheartening to say the least. She gave up so much to be true to herself; a long marriage, as son and almost lost a career. We all like to think that Hedo is a place where freedom is supreme. It is terrible to find out it is not true. It broke my heart too.

Blog Entries
    Apparently our two guest weren't bothering anyone so why would anyone bother with them. That said, I've seen lots of hetro activity there I'd have just as soon missed and would have loved to turn and say "Would you two (or 3 or 4 or more) knock it the fuck off, this is my vacation too and that's about the last thing I want to see" But, I just move on and find some fun somewhere else until the bad actors move on. The whole damn experience is all about RESPECT, if there is anything I've learned from the Jamaicans it's respect. Just sucks because it seems that the haters had to go out of their way to exhibit their hate.

Cheers
    The Spirit of Hedo Lives Within Me

H2 April 22th -30th 2022 thirteenth trip with the Bunch

The guests, the atmosphere and the freedom really can't be beat

In the spirit of Respect in Jamaica all who go to Hedo should never judge others, this is a safe haven for people to get their "freak on" in their own way, the 2,3 or 4 individuals also fall into this catagory respect for all...............be Irie.

I'm glad to see some of the responses here, but in all honesty, the swinger community is, by and large, straight males bi females. Even bi men don't admit it within swing circles. So while I personally find the behavior described above reprehensible, I'm not entirely shocked. I'm more likely to be making friends out of the "misfits" - as they are generally more fun.

Blog Entries
    There are people in the outside world who would be very quick to negatively judge the goings on at H2. I go to H2 to escape their hypocrisy. The responses here are reassuring to me. Thank you!

Please would like to know from others if they have heard of others being mistreated as the two described. We are planning a trip but have not booked yet. We thing every one deserves respect until they prove otherwise.

Well I was going to post and see how transgender friendly hedo is ,but nevermind. Has anyone hear of this happening at Caliente Club & Resorts. I would love to go back to hedo as my new self but I don't tolerated discrimination.

Destination resorts like Hedo, Desire, Caliente, etc draw guests from all over the world. You don't have to look much further than this week's headlines of the US news to see how much variation there is in the view/acceptance of things that are outside the traditional gender roles. For swinger friendly resorts in particular you add the extra element that, in many LS/swinger communities anything other than straight for male sexuality has been unacceptable. That is rapidly changing. Its happening faster in some areas than others though.

So, yes, its not fair, but you may run into some bad apples at any of the resorts. If that risk is too great for you, then it may not be worth booking a trip. You absolutely will find many great people that will be happy to accept you for who you are too though. Really, one of the fastest ways peoples opinions change is by positive interactions with/really getting to know others outside their accepted norm.

If you do go and are worried, definitely book with a group that has chat/forums/other interactions during the year so you arrive on site knowing a group of people well. That might make everything easier
    Hedo Trip #3 - June 22-28 with Hedo Rockers!
    Couples Sans Souci: 08/10, 08/11
    Desire Los Cabos: 08/12
    Desire Riviera Maya: 08/13
    Hedo: 06/14, 06/15, 06/16

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123