Thread: Dirty Perv Week WHERE TO BEGIN?!?

Dirty Perv Week WHERE TO BEGIN?!?

We have been travelling to Hedonism 2 for a little over 6 years now. We have been 21 times, the 22nd trip with the Dirty Pervs. It was hands down the best trip ever!! We have known the main hosts Heather & Jason for 4 years now. We knew this group was going to rise to the top immediately but our wildest dreams couldn’t have predicted the PARTY that we experienced from the very first day!! There was careful consideration taken into planning this adventure for the guests. ALL GUESTS!! Of course we love our Dirty Pervs but we also love Hedo people, so everyone was included into any and all activities! The group had roughly 10-12 hosts with another 6 or so supporting members to lend a hand when issues were to be handled in other parts of the resort. It worked out beautifully. I think (hope) each and every person that attended this week felt the love and care that was brought to them by the Dirty Perv’s! There were many beautiful ladies to host and some beautiful men as well!! Would love to include pictures but as this is a public site it may be inappropriate. We had a Large shark mascot to lead many of the pool parties, he was a dirty shark!! There were some hot ladies and gentlemen with backpacks full of Hedo original shots that were poured down the throat any and every one that wanted one each day. These were prepared by the lovely and talented bar staff at the nude and prude pool. A men’s robe contest was held at the prude pool featuring 5 hot ladies as judges. I’ve never seen that many people at the lower prude pool the entire time I’ve been visiting Hedo! The finalists were a ninja turtle, Hugh Hefner, and NATURE BOY. Now anybody that doesn’t know what nature boy is, well you’ve just missed out on the belly laughing, happy tears, smiling till your cheeks hurt, time of your life!! Congrats Nature Boy Congrats! The most unfortunate part of no photography is that I wish I could share the highlight reel.
    Saturday check in was so much fun that people didn’t even want to leave the lobby! The KEEP CALM AND BE A DIRTY PERV tank tops were a big hit! I got an XL and cut the sides to tie all the way down for a little dress. Heather fixed several of the ladies tanks into sexy designs to make them unique. The KEEP CALM AND BE A DIRTY PERV beach towels were HUGE and thick. The back packs were very nice for the pool and the plastic cups came in extremely handy.
    Sunday morning there was a speed dating event held in the piano bar. This was an inventive way for people to meet others in a less awkward way and then quickly move on to meet someone else. When we began going to Hedo we were the most awkward couple ever for probably 3 years! It’s hard to let down your guard and dispel your anxieties for certain people. We were those people! I thought this was a great idea.
    Monday there was a swinging 101 and sex toy party. This was several peoples’ first trip and first experience with the lifestyle. The seminar was well attended and well received, I felt.
    Tuesday night the glow party was amazing!! Always so much fun! The Dirty Pervs passed out glow light sabors! They were foam covered so it became a game to use them in unique ways!!
    Wednesday morning was the pub crawl with Heather Jason and the hosts. Let’s just say the brownie was the gift that kept on giving. No one had any bad experiences as they had been warned against them but they were shared all week tiny bits and “responsibly” haha . But some of the quotes that were generated from the brownie use were priceless.
    Thursday was the robe contest and the Devine Men of Choice strip show that evening before the Foam party. We went to dinner with some of the hosts and some friends from the Island to Catcha Fallin Star. If you ever get a chance to visit Catcha try the Pineapple Chicken or you can get shrimp in the same dish. It’s absolute heaven. We do not come to Jamaica without getting this dish. Also, the grounds are beautiful and the cliffs breathtaking. It’s a must see. The service is quick and the wait staff is lovely. The prices are extremely reasonable and quite honestly I feel if you do not leave the resort at least once on your trip you have cheated yourself in a big way. We leave at least five times. You don’t have to get dressed up, you don’t have to be completely sober and Hedo will be there when you get back.. Back to the subject at hand. The Foam Party is soooo much fun!! Hats off to Hedo for doing this on Thursdays! It’s a great way to get people into the disco to dance! This is the third foam party we’ve attended and we love it!
    Friday was the blow out party at the nude pool…. I’m not sure how to explain the amount of energy at this party!! Everyone put their heart and soul into this party. There were HOT girls on stage. A Rapping Shark, The shot back packs were full and flowing. Heather, Cherry, Elsa, Carly and Sidney were up on stage doing what they do best… Entertaining!! Love and appreciate these girls for the hard work they put in all week. There were two ride on Shamus in the pool that were being ridden by some HOT HOT guests! They subsequently ended up on top of the bar shack. The bar staff were/are WONDERFUL!!!!!! I cannot do them justice. They are amazing and so happy!! I trust that they were treated well. I did not see the guests being grumpy this trip as I have before. Another big ups to Dirty Perv group members!!
    Saturday sadly many of our new and old friends went home. It was a chill day as many of us were tired. We went to dinner off the resort, once again Catcha was chosen because we had a group of over 20 and Rockhouse had a wedding and Kuyaba had a family function. We celebrated a week well done and Jason and Heathers anniversary.
    I can say without a doubt that after this trip my cup is full. My friends are the best and if I ever asked for more than I have in this group then I have turned into an ungrateful insane person. Thanks to the Hedo staff and the Dirty Perv group members for a week I will never forget.

Wow, is all we can say to your amazing review. Thank you so much and it is people like you that make us want to keep doing what we do. We love all our Dirty Pervs!!!! xoxoxoxoox #dirtypervweek #changeyourlife #dramafreezone